Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness (2164 Views)

I Don't Know If I Will Call Her My Girlfriend Or My X Girlfriend Now. / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hello peeps let me just give you guys a brief synopsis of my predicament, i am a facebook user and had built up my profile for almost 6 years so when i woke up one morning to log in i got a message that my account had being deactivated,after trying all i could to no avail i had to register another profile and started adding friends including my girlfriend, when she saw my invite she called and asked me why i deleted her and i told her i did not delete her that my account was disabled by the fb team she hung up and sent me this message

You are rude and stupid, you r such a fool.Who the hell do you think you are?i hate your ways,u can go to blazes, oponu,u don't know how to treat a lady,i can never pray 2 have you 4 a hubby foolish idiot,

That was the most rude message i ever received from a girlfriend in my life,and coming from a girl i really had plans of settling down with i was shocked to say the least now she is on her knees begging for forgiveness please if you were in my shoes what would you do?
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^^^that what you get for dealing/messing with immature people. its not your fault and there is not much you can do but laugh and move on.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
you are spot on,i already made up my mind to move on and forget about her,just need to know if i am making the right decision, imagine what would happen if one marries her and she begins to exhibit more of her hidden characters
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by nellaluv(f): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2010
You should be thanking fb team, tongue .
Anyways the choice is up to you, will you 4give her or move on?

Wait when it happened at first did u tell her?
Are u guys in d same state?
Me thinks she was hurt, sad 4give her.

Facebook wahala sef dat one pass me sha.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
O boy you should be jumping up and down to rejoice the fact that your girlfriend reaveled her true color to you before you settled down with her. Thats a warning of more madness to come. You better walk away with immediate effect.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2010
No i did not tell her cos i opened the new profile immediately the old one was deactivated but she was the first one i added,
no we don't live in the same state, what amazed me was that we did not have any outstanding issues and i still sent her a message late night which she replied ending it with the traditional "i love you", i also wondered why i would delete someone and then add the person back all under 8 hours, i guess she was to quick to judge, she just called me now and said "why are you acting like a baby"
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Newest: 8:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
So facebook still dey cause kasala, anyway i fink u should let her go, or is she 13yrs old?
sorry man no offense but thats just how she behaved
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
She is 23 years old and about to go for national service so i really dont think she is a baby, i guess that was a divine revelation.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by tolutara: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2010
leboss6:

Hello peeps let me just give you guys a brief synopsis of my predicament, i am a facebook user and had built up my profile for almost 6 years so when i woke up one morning to log in i got a message that my account had being deactivated,after trying all i could to no avail i had to register another profile and started adding friends including my girlfriend, when she saw my invite she called and asked me why i deleted her and i told her i did not delete her that my account was disabled by the fb team she hung up and sent me this message

You are rude and silly, you r such a fool.Who the hell do you think you are?i hate your ways,u can go to blazes, oponu,u don't know how to treat a lady,i can never pray 2 have you 4 a hubby foolish ,

That was the most rude message i ever received from a girlfriend in my life,and coming from a girl i really had plans of settling down with i was shocked to say the least now she is on her knees begging for forgiveness please if you were in my shoes what would you do?

Wow, She acted rather in an immature way, however, that is not enough to throw a relationship you built up away. I think you should forgive her but keep on a very short leash and watch her very carefully from now on.

The way to know if your potential wifey is good wife material is to watch the way she treat others she consider below her, e.g waiters, cooks, gate-men etc. That will help you judge her real character. If she show no respect to folks like that, then you know she is not reveling to you who she really is, then you can make your decision.

Goodluck.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^^^shouldnt he take how she treats HIM as a tool to judge her?!
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2010
Brov, such an act is absurd and i would'nt take that level of disrespect from a woman i'm seriously considering to settle down with.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Faher(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
@OP: You've just found the easiest escape route. Take it.

I've been a similar situation before, but in my case I'd seen the signs ahead of time and was thinking of how to end it.
She did what your gf did, and that was it. She called and texted severally but I never answered or replied.

Why? because such ladies can easily make silly decisions later and they hardly ever change.
I implore you to do so too (if you haven't done so already).
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by nellaluv(f): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2010
leboss6: No i did not tell her cos i opened the new profile immediately the old one was deactivated but she was the first one i added,
no we don't live in the same state, what amazed me was that we did not have any outstanding issues and i still sent her a message late night which she replied ending it with the traditional "i love you", i also wondered why i would delete someone and then add the person back all under 8 hours, i guess she was to quick to judge, she just called me now and said "why are you acting like a baby"
I h8te it when some1 tells me i'm acting like a baby angry , so that makes her the matured one, infact i don vex don't listen to whatever she's tryin to say.

Mehn, na wa o. Even if you 4give her now the relationship wouldn't be the same again, it won't be long b4 u guys break-up.
So what are u going to do ? tongue
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by tolutara: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^shouldnt he take how she treats HIM as a tool to judge her?!

People tend to fake when they are in a relationships, so I will usually watch how they treat others while putting into consideration of their acts with me.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
tolutara:

Wow, She acted rather in an immature way, however, that is not enough to throw a relationship you built up away. I think you should forgive her but keep on a very short leash and watch her very carefully from now on.

The way to know if your potential wifey is good wife material is to watch the way she treat others she consider below her, e.g waiters, cooks, gate-men etc. That will help you judge her real character. If she show no respect to folks like that, then you know she is not reveling to you who she really is, then you can make your decision.

Goodluck.
Thanks a bunch for the advice,point well taken,you really seem to be schooled in matters of the heart cos you have brought a whole new perspective to my predicament now i have to really think deep and make a decision, God help me, thanks again
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by tolutara: 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2010
leboss6:

Thanks a bunch for the advice,point well taken,you really seem to be schooled in matters of the heart cos you have brought a whole new perspective to my predicament now i have to really think deep and make a decision, God help me, thanks again

You are welcome, wink
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by MissyB1(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2010
Rotfl @ Oponu. grin grin What does it mean, please?
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by Mudley313: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2010
that your girl get poison mouth sha but what i'm most worried about is the lack of respect she vagrantly exhibits. . .not healthy for what you'd consider a serious relationship
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by funkybaby(f): 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2010
she called you an oponnu? that's very bad oh.  undecided oponnu meals 'block head', 'fool', 'dunce'  grin

i think the highest insult i ever thrown at a guy via text is to call him 'oniranu'. and that was because he was played all sorts of sneaky pranks/games that kept me always on my toes and to cap it all, he lied too much. . .

anyways, if she is genuinely sorry, forgive her.
sometimes when we are angry, we say things that we really do not mean.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by izby(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
we all make mistake, i advise you forgive her broda
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by daylae(m): 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
Nnkan ti facebook ma da sile,agbara facebook o le ka. Pele, fi owo wo nu ko darijii.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2010
Missy B:

Rotfl @ Oponu.  grin grin What does it mean, please?
oponu is a Yoruba word and it means a fool,dunce,idiot and other words in that bracket, its the height of insults, mostly used by local people i really don't know where that came from
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by leboss6(m): 11:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
Mudley313:

that your girl get poison mouth sha but what i'm most worried about is the lack of respect she vagrantly exhibits. . .not healthy for what you'd consider a serious relationship
My brother abi you no see me see wahala, poison is an understatement i think venom should be more like it.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by MissyB1(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2010
leboss6:

oponu is a Yoruba word and it means a fool,dunce, and other words in that bracket, its the height of insults, mostly used by local people i really don't know where that came from
Thanks!
I've learnt sum'n' new. Lemme go use it on someone. grin grin
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by daylae(m): 12:05am On Jun 25, 2010
^u might just get a slap lol.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On Jun 25, 2010
Been long i heared the word of OPONNU.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by MissyB1(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2010
daylae:

^u might just get a slap lol.

Na Lie!
I'm gonna use it on NL, where noborry can tosh me. cheesy
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by follypimpi(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2010
^ OPONNU Ara Galatia - thats the full form of saying it.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by MissyB1(m): 12:16am On Jun 25, 2010
Thanks! The first person I'll use it on, noh go like himself at all.  grin grin
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by follypimpi(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2010
^ the person go over-vex.
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by MissyB1(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2010
I'm sure You'll watch ma back.  wink
BTW . . . . I don't know what Your siggy means, exactly but I Likey. smiley
Re: Message From My Girlfriend: Now She Seeks Forgivness by daylae(m): 12:18am On Jun 25, 2010
^galatia indeed
@missy b that's smart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Time To Approach A Lady / I Am Married But Another Man Wants Me For N5m / The Greatest Love Myth And Lie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.