Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17422 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BigDee: 10:15pm On May 29, 2007
I Think I Messed Up! Need Advice!

Well, I am 25 years old and have been with my current girlfriend for over 14 months now, but to be honest with you Nairaland users out of the 14 months i have been giving her a hard time for 10 months. She stood by me when i was broke. I never ever bought her things or had the opportunity to take her out and she was very understanding. But I was and idiot and cheated on her, hardly kept appointments, left her at home till about 3 am (after telling her that i will be back shortly) and so on,

She found out about my affair and i obviously denied it, but she knew better. After pleading, begging and crying, she was willing to give me a second chance. she told me to cut the girl off immediately but as stupid as i was, i still chatted with her online once in a while. My girlfriend found out again and she went furious. She said she hast lost a huge amount of trust in me and that her love for me is dying. This was a wake up call and ever since then i deleted every flings number on my phone and my email and i have really been faithful ever since. However, i still have the feeling it is too late. She changed. . . . she disrespects me by calling me names whenever we have heated arguments, she does not do the things she used to do, she loses her temper easily and i think its all due to the fact that her love for me is dying. Now that she is slowly "fading away" i am really getting scared. My girlfriend hasnt cheated on me until this date cause when i asked her she said that she wished she could cheat but it wouldnt make things better for her. Another statement she makes is that she is very happy she never lost her virginity to me (she is still a virgin). She is very pretty, very independent, hardworking and basically everything a man could ever wish for. I really love and appreciate her NOW and feel ashamed aobut the way i treated her, but i think it is too late.

what do u think?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 10:16pm On May 29, 2007
Hey homie, want the truth? unless you're willing to put up with the constant ridicule you'll be facing from her, you have to count your loss, and move on.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 10:27pm On May 29, 2007
@Bigdee
I think your girl is a mumu. She should have dropped your no-good, Lieing, cheating @$$ long time ago. Once a cheater, always a cheater !!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 10:28pm On May 29, 2007
Sweet T:

@Bigdee
I think your girl is a mumu. She should have dropped your no-good, Lieing, cheating @$$ long time ago. Once a cheater, always a cheater !!
Why are you so harsh grin grin grin grin,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by haywhy(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2007
Tell her its such a shame she started behaving in such manners at a time you've finally given her your all! Be attentive & conclude on what she says! Mind you she might have decided to go but she's just holding on till she gains the strength to leave n neva look back!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Ollie39: 10:32pm On May 29, 2007
Don't you think you deserve that treatment? A relationship without trust is a hopeless one. Just cut your losses and move on. Perhaps you have learnt a bitter lesson,  incase of next time.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by NymphoQin(f): 10:36pm On May 29, 2007
@topic
beg beg beg beg till you can't beg no more and even then i hope she kicks your th rifling ass to the kerb , ghetto style tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:36pm On May 29, 2007
Hopefully she finally realizes that she's above your crap and leave for good.

Im not against forgiveness but the thing people dont get is

if you are gonna forgive someone for such a thing, you have to forgive everything and hope everything becomes better but if they cant then there really is no point in staying. She should have never agreed to take your wack ass back.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 10:39pm On May 29, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Harsh? That boy needs to be slapped ! Harsh is cheating on the one who care so much about you, harsh is lieing to the one that loves you, Harsh is constantly playing games on your loved ones !
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 10:45pm On May 29, 2007
People make mistakes grin grin grin am sure he has learnt his lesson wink wink.

People cheat all the time so what is the big deal about it.

Everyone lie to each other even to their love ones, so I don’t see anything harsh in it.

@the topic
If you guys are meant to be together she will come back to her normal self and be one happy family again.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BigDee: 10:46pm On May 29, 2007
@haywhy

u might be right about that and thats what scares me the most.

@all

i really understand ur viewpoints, and i know i messed up BIG TIME. but i have really changed and regret everything. After the second incident (chatting with my fling), is when she really didnt give a F**** anymore and that was even before i started to change for better
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by debosky(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2007
so omo eko you cheat as well? shocked shocked

I am calling Ondo State right now. grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 10:48pm On May 29, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Who is in Ondo state??
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 10:49pm On May 29, 2007
I have no reason to cheat on my hubby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, nor am i a Cheater, that isn't my style. grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2007
Sweet T:

@Omo-Eko
Who is in Ondo state??
Nobody oh wink ignore debo grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 10:55pm On May 29, 2007
am beginning to think that it's typical for African women to cheat on their husband to justify his shortcomings.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2007
Sweet T:

am beginning to think that i[b]t's typical for African women to cheat on their husband to justify his shortcomings.
[/b]The last time i checked it was the African Men that cheat the most on their wives wink wink wink, and moreover what made you think that
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2007
BigDee:

@haywhy

u might be right about that and thats what scares me the most.

@all

i really understand your viewpoints, and i know i messed up BIG TIME. but i have really changed and regret everything. After the second incident (chatting with my fling), is when she really didnt give a F**** anymore and that was even before i started to change for better

why do you care? You screwed her over twice. She forgave you the first time and didnt act out, but you made matters worse and continue to flirt with the same person AGAIN. Why SHOULD she respect you? I dont even respect her for staying with you in the first place.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 10:59pm On May 29, 2007
sweet T:
I 4 an I.
Revenge is a payback, & payback's a b!tch

Bigdee, listen to thief man, you phucked up big time. what sux 4 you is that you got caught.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 11:01pm On May 29, 2007
@Omo-Eko
Go to the streets of Lagos and Ibadan and you will see what i'm talking about! Or better yet go to family courts in nigeria.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:01pm On May 29, 2007
u cheated and she doesnt respect u ,  thats good she shouldnt even be with u anymore
respect ko, love ni
seems to me like ur an asshole and ur girl is a dumbass for stickin with u
afterall ur her bf not husband
angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by debosky(m): 11:03pm On May 29, 2007
Omo you better bribe me before I reveal all your secrets here grin grin grin

@ topic, dude seems to have repented now, he's still relatively young in the dating scheme, it takes some people longer to learn the lessons than others. I hope its true repentance, not just a ploy to get the chick back.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:09pm On May 29, 2007
debosky:

Omo you better bribe me before I reveal all your secrets here grin grin grin

I don't bribe people especially when I know am innocent, and it's against the law according to United State regulation.

@sweet t
Cheating has nothing to do with gender wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:14pm On May 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

I don't bribe people especially when I know am innocent, and it's against the law according to United State regulation.

@sweet t
Cheating has nothing to do with gender wink

@ omo eko sista mi
have u forgotten when a man cheats its ok , but when we cheat we are asewos angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:17pm On May 29, 2007
lol ehnnnnnn! ayangbaaaaa, carry go!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:18pm On May 29, 2007
fekuti:

lol ehnnnnnn! ayangbaaaaa, carry go!

wat does that mean ?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:20pm On May 29, 2007
omogenaija:

@ omo eko sista mi
have u forgotten when a man cheats its ok , but when we cheat we are asewos angry
how u dey

Don't mind this men jare, like they always say "It's a Men's World"
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Lush: 11:21pm On May 29, 2007
Hey, i agree, you messed up big time. You were forgiven once but you still went ahead to ridicule her by cheating again. Right now, she's thinking; Whats stopping you from doing the same thing again? How can she be sure you're not just being really careful and you're still sleeping all over the place? All these things are floating round in her mind.

The truth is, if she ever loved you (and i think she still does in a way), you'll have to touch her! Dude, dont ask me what i mean 'cos if you dont know, then you havent got a clue what makes your girl tick! If it was meant to be, you'll get through to her somehow. One thing is you deserve the insults from her and it is said that; "one doesnt know the imporatnce of what you have till you loose it" Looks like she's drifting from you and you've finally realised what she means to you. The question now is; "is it too late?" Good luck hombre undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:22pm On May 29, 2007
omo eko, se na lie?
omogenaija, i wouldn't dare tell you what that means, else you'd tell me to get on my knees, raise up my hands, and close my eyes.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2007
tell me angry

@ omoekoi dey fine until i saw this topic
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 11:30pm On May 29, 2007
fekuti:

omo eko, se na lie?

Yes it's a big fat lie there is nothing called "the Men’s World" without women men are nothing in this world, your Men are ineffective with us women, and we made your complete.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 11:30pm On May 29, 2007
please sad don't put me in this trying predicament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? / Can You Remember Your First Love? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.