Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,841 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5973 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Fernandowski(m): 6:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
2kurupt:
The guy is not only a learner but a foolish one at that angry

I detest when fellow guys can't be manly in their stance & choose the cheaper way of getting to buy their way out. From all account the lady in question doesn't even "send" him & the olodo already splashed 17k. Then WTF is he complaining? Since he has already declared himself the pay master.

Good choice bro until you're sure you've finally met who has earned such attention & stress.
Abeg what's on your latest trap playlist cool
I have lots of them.... Downloaded at bunch on my laptop and haven't moved em to my phone sef

Download JOYNER LUCAS FT CHRIS BROWN - I DONT DIE

1 Like

Re: . by linearity: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
The guy was wrong,,, he would hv told her,,, cause since he ordered the taxify ,, it’s expected he would pay.. she was very clear.

You forgot the part where her phone automatically ‘died’ when it came time to order the Taxify ride and guy had to use his phone instead?

Wondering....where you got the ‘it’s expected...’ the guy will pay, or you meant ‘she is entitled...’?
Re: . by linearity: 6:29pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
The guy was wrong,,, he would hv told her,,, cause since he ordered the taxify ,, it’s expected he would pay.. she was very clear.

You forgot the part where her phone automatically ‘died’ when it came time to order the Taxify ride and guy had to use his phone instead?

Wondering....where you got the ‘it’s expected...’ the guy will pay, or you meant ‘she is entitled...’?

I blame the guy, why spend 17k on a ‘meet to greet’ and complain about an extra 3k or fail to droo that extra on top as a rounding error...next time, take her to the park or movie...spend your money wisely and on things you value, not on some Nairaland opportunistic stranger.
Re: . by lereinter(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2018
Shugavee:
yes we don’t hv to agree ,, I don’t think I like your mentality too

parasitic mentality
sango deliver u
Re: . by 2kurupt(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2018
Fernandowski:
I have lots of them.... Downloaded at bunch on my laptop and haven't moved em to my phone sef

Download JOYNER LUCAS FT CHRIS BROWN - I DONT DIE

Nice. You should try hiphoptxl.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate My New Looks. Look At How I Look Now. [PICTURE] / Am In Love With my neighbours Wife, Please Help!! / I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.