Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? (11608 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by CheeMoi(f): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2006
I've been dating a man three years younger till early this year, it works. We had a perfect relationship and I would do it all over again given the chance. Trust me, men are all the same.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by ability(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2006
Really the topic in this fora is wonderful. Young guys dating older women is really great, it makes the young to feel mature and the woman to feel younger too. Although time and things changers.But Love who can restrain, when two hear is knit together. you can,t tell.

Am still waiting for the woman that will make my day.
prefareably a Nigerian Yoruba Lady that need real Love and affection couple with attention. email me

abilityhelper@yahoo.com
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by thekrafter(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2006
My girlfriend's a year and a half older than me. Our relationship is well . . . perfect. As long as you love each other and are compatible, you've got no problem.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Farriel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2006
True word man, true word. Attraction and compatibility is what is required here, nothing more. Moreover, once attraction is present, compatibility is pushed to the back.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Free(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2006
Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You?

NOO!!!!

forward always backwards neveR cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 9:34am On Mar 17, 2006
Talk is cheap gurl
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Dojo(m): 9:42am On Mar 17, 2006
smiley
It's easier said than done that you can never date a younger man.
You gals should watch what you say because you might come to regret it later tongue
Why are you a lioness. undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 10:11am On Mar 17, 2006
Cause i was born in august and folks say i've got 'em attributes undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Dojo(m): 10:21am On Mar 17, 2006
That figures. smiley
But which arttributes?
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 10:40am On Mar 17, 2006
We come with strenght, grace and pride.
Sociable & protective of our own, mischeivous and observant, fearlessĀ  etc

Ohhhh! and we sure pack alot of trouble
grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by EddyTells(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2006
they are are also stubborn, demanding attention/respect,
But they sure are Loving and steadfast wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2006
yea yea Eddy,,,,,, am gonna ROAR at you soon.

Lets get back to the thread b4 Seun pops up
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Zahymaka(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2006
lioness:

Lets get back to the thread before Seun pops up

Is Seun all that all-threatening? He must be pleased to know he's feared.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2006
angry Seun isnt feared, he is only respected AS the administrator of this site.

Have u got a problem with that undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Dojo(m): 9:16am On Mar 28, 2006
smileyDon't mind Zahymaka, he don't know how to put it that he fears Seun
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2006
lol grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by blessme(f): 10:30am On Mar 28, 2006
personaly, i wont, I dont think i will give the respect needed. A man must not only be more mature in age, but physically too for me to date him
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by EddyTells(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2006
story grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by afrobeat: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2006
I would date a man younger than me, the question is will it be an issue for the guy
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by eveseh(f): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2006
i wont date a man like that,am now 17 i rider date boy between 18 or 19
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by hibans(f): 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2006
[bGuys, i must tell you the truth.]I cant date a guy younger than me.[/b] You have to think and know the type of person u r going out with.[In a relationship one cant tell, u know at times it may be from the parent they would start saying my son, and like that so what would u do when its comes to that.
Sandrai][/i]
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by eveseh(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2006
a guy youner than me,he dont know what he wants and i know what i want

so me and he will be making confusion everyday
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by babymine(f): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2006
If I really love him, age shouldn't be a barrier. kiss
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by dragonfly: 3:17am On May 01, 2006
I am 34 and my boyfriend is 22. Any thoughts? grin
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Ama(f): 10:02am On May 01, 2006
dragonfly:

I am 34 and my boyfriend is 22. Any thoughts? grin

Does he have a tall friend? lol! wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by memyself2(f): 10:25am On May 01, 2006
well, actually i dont know, but i fink i'm attracted to guys younger than me, but i try to fight the attraction, cuz i'll soon be leavin the teen yrs and i just dont see myself marryin a guy younger than me, cuz even pple older than me, if u dont respect me, i dont respect u but if u do i do.

i guess, its the attitude, i'm attracted to, cuz most of them might be younger but they r more matured than some older guyz, so yeah i guess its ok, to date someone younger than you! wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by izoneb(f): 4:54am On Oct 02, 2006
Except unknowingly.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by niceuzor: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2006
Men this really an interesting topic oooooooo
Ride on and keep the flag flying.
Infact am Short of words.
Lets hear from Our administrator what he have to say on this Topic.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 8:52am On Nov 21, 2006
cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by mekoyo(m): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2007
Nope. man i wont
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by zodiac(f): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2007
i cant date a guy younger than me.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Free(f): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2007
maybe i would when am like 50 or sumthin grin grin

not when am still young shew grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. / Lady With Killer Curves Sets The Internet On Fire ( Photos) / Please Help!!!latest Chat From My Gf(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.