Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? (11611 Views)

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Will U Accept A Man Younger Than You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by lioness(f): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2007
If am few months older than him , i gats no problem with that.

But a year or more, lipsrsealed i dont think so
But then again, age really doesnt matter as long as there's mutual respect and happiness
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by finemocha(f): 12:48am On Feb 25, 2008
of course i would date a guy younger than me, as long as he doesnt look really younger than me. plus a lot of guys 2-4 years younger than me hit on me oall the time
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by cuddly(f): 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2008
Well, left for me I wont but if you think it can work out for you, no wahala,
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2008
never in a million years, but that isnt to say it is a bad thing, i just wouldn't couldn't do it tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Tgirl6: 9:02am On Apr 17, 2008
hmm, dating a younger man? well lov eachother and he's got the right attitude i will,
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Chidi4u(m): 5:06pm On May 08, 2008
@T.girl1 have you considered me, ready or not here i come .
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by onyxgirl(f): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2008
its cool to date if u love the person BUT dont let anyone know about it else it will turn to world war100 especially if the guy's mother gets to know am a living example i tell u it was bloody
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by JustGood(m): 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2008
Nothing wrong with it but I will be absolutely disappointed if my son was to introduce his girlfriend to me and she is older than him. It's not meant to be that way undecided
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by ammamat(f): 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2008
I believ that Age is just a number, it has nothing to do with relationship though in some cases its matters too. why am saying so is becoz i av witness aguy abusing his girl that after all "she older than him" and also in a case where both of them were about getting married and the guy's parent were against the marriage just becoz of age differences
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by sammyjl(f): 8:46am On Mar 09, 2009
If its months yes, if its years, No
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by yme1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2009
I think love covers all
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Jomodupri(m): 2:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
Maturity is what matters but d age difference shouldn't much.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Druss(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2009
my girl is older than me by a year , we are cool about it but it seems it is not us that have to change. Her mum is not happy and my dad thinks I have been 'captured' too easily! Wetin man go do - I dont like dating girls younger than me - they are too freaking immature!!
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Gabry(f): 8:22am On Mar 10, 2009
Druss:

my girl is older than me by a year , we are cool about it but it seems it is not us that have to change. Her mum is not happy and my dad thinks I have been 'captured' too easily! Wetin man go do - I dont like dating girls younger than me - they are too freaking immature!!

Not all my dear.

Leave it with the parents. Sooner or later, they will get use to it. Am sure of that

@Topic,

Yes I can
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by aus123(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2009
It's love that matter!
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by CrazyMan(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2009
I don't really support the idea of dating or marrying someone older than me, because I feel there would be problems. A girl would always remind you that she's older than you so she should know better; and believe me, that statement alone can make the man feel inferior to her. And gradually, this could lead to supremacy battles among both of them, ego problems and finally unnecessary and unwarranted confrontations in the home.
Re: Ladies: Would You Date A Man Younger Than You? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Sayoh:
dating a guy thats younger than me is really not a problem. Maturity is not an age thing but a thing of the mind and really thats wots needed to make relationship work. I dont mind if d guy is 5 yrs younger than me, d only issue is that he shouldn't still be reasoning like his agemates, for us to get along.
ALRIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reasons You Cant Find A Man / Is She A Virgin Please? / My Girlfriend Confessed To Two Previous Abortions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.