Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48695 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by josephubah111(m): 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Pencil prick several times seear due to many partners spoted
Preshy561:
this woman is as dumb as fùck

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
joe4christ:

And who said they don't know. And I thought you're a lady. Many monikers on this nairaland are plainly deceptive!
but am a lady na.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I pray they understand how that so called guys talks about them.When you do such as a woman u loose respect as a woman combined with the way the guy spread the news of your infidelity. That was how a guy was giving me jist on how he bleeped a particular girl thst I was hoping we could have a healthy relationship. After the jist I just lost appetite for the lady.And this girl has a nice character
na so them dey behave oh
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Emaprince: 3:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Ugosample:

only birch ass niggas kiss and tell

it's no surprise tho

a lot of men were not raised properly
Shut up and stop trying to please anybody

Are you worth anything to call anyone bittch arss? Mumu

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol... Samurai. It's been a while
Indeed,, it's been a while.. I'm guessing you are preparing for something big right?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Saintsammurai(m): 3:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
sexybbstar:

Lol... Samurai. It's been a while
Indeed,, it's been a while.. I'm guessing you are preparing for something big right?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Ugosample(m): 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Emaprince:
Shut up and stop trying to please anybody

Are you worth anything to call anyone bittch arss? Mumu

it's the truth

bitch ass niggas kiss and tell

It's against the code to do that. (except you are say 14 years old)
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by CioAngels(f): 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hope we hear.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by CioAngels(f): 4:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
I hope we will hear you.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by johnwell(m): 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:
Read more; https://www.torimill.co/world/9517/women-are-not-built-to-sleep-around.html

undecided

That Sarah Ellins is 100% guilty and she's pained that the advice is coming from a lady who happens to be her namesake hence, her bitter reaction grin

That your pic reminds me of the movie KUNFU HUSTLE
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
lilmax:
I guess you are "more cleaner" than the second Sarah....sugar there's something called mindset....if you have the mindset, you are definitely doing it grin....just like peak its in you, so cut the crap

Uncle you sef cut the crap and take your own advice. Stop sleeping around and keep yourself for your future wife.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
MYND44ISANIDIOT:
Mtchewww. Leave the advice a sane minded white woman gave to your kind and continue your whoring and prostituting around. I hope one day, they don't start searching for your body parts in different locations. May God help you.

So men are now public toilets. Only you go just sit down dey insult all men including yourself, lol confused human being.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I pray they understand how that so called guys talks about them.When you do such as a woman u loose respect as a woman combined with the way the guy spread the news of your infidelity. That was how a guy was giving me jist on how he bleeped a particular girl thst I was hoping we could have a healthy relationship. After the jist I just lost appetite for the lady.And this girl has a nice character

Shouldn't the problem be then, how these particular men are really amebos and gossipers not what the women do. I mean if you dated a girl and she goes round to tell her friends that you have a very small d*ck and you have slept with half of your estate, wouldn't you be angry. How come it's the reverse and you particular men are not calling each other out for backbiting.

Have you ever wondered that she also might not want a guy like you who has slept with other women that she knows? Do you think the evaluation is only from your end?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Dumbo. I'm talking about women criticizing their own and men doing the same. As for Gender wars, thats what this place is all about.

Uncle this is nairaland. When a man cheats many men don't call him out. They blame his wife.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
And who says men don't castigate other cheating men? I was privilaged to see a comment by a guy here on NL who mistakenly admitted to cheating and the amount of lashing thag followed was unbelievable and mostly from men. When a man cheats, the comment section is filled with men criticizing the hell out of OP but when it's a woman that cheats, you will see a women's comment on that page (maybe one or 2 if you're lucky)

Women hardly condem their own and there's a reason why.

Not true dude. I dare you to search "man cheat", "husband cheated" and give us the feedback. I dare you.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
1930revival:

Are you looking for one? Just comport yourself and show a godly character not by calling men hypocrites as you just did. If you are a slay queen you'd end up with a slay king who'd eventually slash ur life and move on to another more beautiful slay queen,,,till he finds a unique character whom he finally take to see his mum and pastor for marriage: U may also insult me/us again.

lol dude you really don't know how character works do you. You think that because he found a good girl and took her home, his character has changed and the marriage will suddenly last. For the fact that society does not judge him doesn't change anything. Infact it makes it worse because unlike women who are threatened with non-marriage like what you did above, a man has no incentive to change or redeem himself.

A man who was prostituting himself won't different women because he feels it's his right as a man will do the same as a husband and as a father. Marriages are crashing! Marriages are crashing! This is one of the reason.

Stop treating men like spoilt children who no matter how much they steal their parents will still pamper them and buy them biscuit. Hold them accountable same as you hold women.

P.s a godly would keep his virginity till marriage.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by lilmax(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Uncle you sef cut the crap and take your own advice. Stop sleeping around and keep yourself for your future wife.
and who said I sleep around?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalids:

Just wandering............if your mother gave you the same advice, will you tell her to shut the f*ck up and to mind her business

or what will you do if t was your daughter that gave you that reply after advising her as the op said undecided undecided undecided

No offence, did your father give you this advice when you were growing up?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Not true dude. I dare you to search "man cheat", "husband cheated" and give us the feedback. I dare you.
Are you ladies competing with men?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by khalids: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

No offence, did your father give you this advice when you were growing up?
Yes he did and so did my mother....what again
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2018
lilmax:
and who said I sleep around?
That is not answer.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Are you ladies competing with men?
What does competition have to do with what I said. Search what I asked abeg and be educated.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by lilmax(m): 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

That is not answer.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalids:

Yes he did and so did my mother....what again

Leave social media aside, Swear on the Holy Quran and Annabi(saw) that your father specifically chastised you to be a virgin till marriage. I'm waiting.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

What does competition have to do with what I said. Search what I asked abeg and be educated.
it is typical of Nigerian girls, whenever we talk about their sexual immoralities they quickly mention men, now I am asking are you in competition with men or you can't share the blame alone and have to share the burden with men.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 1930revival(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

lol dude you really don't know how character works do you. You think that because he found a good girl and took her home, his character has changed and the marriage will suddenly last. For the fact that society does not judge him doesn't change anything. Infact it makes it worse because unlike women who are threatened with non-marriage like what you did above, a man has no incentive to change or redeem himself.

A man who was prostituting himself won't different women because he feels it's his right as a man will do the same as a husband and as a father. Marriages are crashing! Marriages are crashing! This is one of the reason.

Stop treating men like spoilt children who no matter how much they steal their parents will still pamper them and buy them biscuit. Hold them accountable same as you hold women.

P.s a godly would keep his virginity till marriage.

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS I NEVER KNEW YOU COULD SUBMIT A RATIONAL THOUGHT AS THIS. BRAVO MA.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by khalids: 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

Leave social media aside, Swear on the Holy Quran and Annabi(saw) that your father specifically chastised you to be a virgin till marriage. I'm waiting.

Madam you can either take my word for it....or answer my question first....

By the way, just for your education

James 5:12
Above all, my brothers, do not swear, not by heaven or earth or by any other oath. Simply let your "Yes" be yes, and your "No," no, so that you will not fall under judgment.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
it is typical of Nigerian girls, whenever we talk about their sexual immoralities they quickly mention men, now I am asking are you in competition with men or you can't share the blame alone and have to share the burden with men.

The word you're looking for is not COMPETITION but HYPOCRISY.
- You cannot go around complaining that women are no longer remaining virgins when you yourself are no longer a virgin. Who did you lose your virginity to? A ghost?.

- You cannot go around complain about women having body count when your own guys that you are padi-padi with are unfaithful to their girlfriends who Iive in another state and change girls like clothes. Shouldn't charity begin at home?

- You cannot keep complaining about girls having sex for money and say nothing to your fellow men who know for a PAY for money for sex. Shouldn't correcting start from your doorstep.

That's like complaining that there is under-development in the land but blaming only Nigerians and refusing to blame politicians.

It does not make sense at all. Are you with me?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
uvalued:

guy what is the name of this chinese film that this woman was in i really like that film

The title is Kungfu Hustle

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

The word you're looking for is not COMPETITION but HYPOCRISY.
- You cannot go around complaining that women are no longer remaining virgins when you yourself are no longer a virgin. Who did you lose your virginity to? A ghost?.

- You cannot go around complain about women having body count when your own guys that you are padi-padi with are unfaithful to their girlfriends who Iive in another state and change girls like clothes. Shouldn't charity begin at home?

- You cannot keep complaining about girls having sex for money and say nothing to your fellow men who know for a PAY for money for sex. Shouldn't correcting start from your doorstep.

That's like complaining that there is under-development in the land but blaming only Nigerians and refusing to blame politicians.

It does not make sense at all. Are you with me?

You have no basis for this argument hypocrisy comes in the picture if fellow culprits condemn you for your immoralities,in my case it's the society,media, musicians that do slut shame girls.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by khalids: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

In other words you're lying. Noted.
\
In other words you have been dodging the question, because you know your answer will contradict the rubbish you posted. Anyways noted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.