Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48687 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
PUSSYHOE:

You have no basis for this argument hypocrisy comes in the picture if fellow culprits condemn you for your immoralities,in my case it's the society,media, musicians that do slut shame girls.

I don't understand that your first part. Are you saying that I have no basis for hypocrisy argument if men condemn women for immoralities, while conveniently not condemning themselves.

loool What exactly do you think is the hypocrisy argument.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 6:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
khalids:
\
In other words you have been dodging the question, because you know your answer will contradict the rubbish you posted. Anyways noted

What question?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

I don't understand that your first part. Are you saying that I have no basis for hypocrisy argument if men condemn women for immoralities, while conveniently not condemning themselves.

loool What exactly do you think is the hypocrisy argument.
Again it's hypocrisy if who is condemning is also a culprit of the act, that wasn't my premise. My basis is society at large condemning women and always they tag men along. it's like your pastor accuse you of prostitution and your defense is it's because the brother offered you money. Does that make sense to you now?

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
alezzy13:

Padlock for what? grin
padlocking the kini
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2018
lastempero:

Na them
Make I laff in Swahili hahahahahahsh
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by khalids: 7:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
MarieSucre:

What question?

if your mother gave you the same advice as the OP, will you tell her to shut the f*ck up and to mind her business

or what will you do if it was your daughter that gave you that reply after advising her as the op said
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by IamPlato(m): 7:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Well i know sha,, but that colourish is very annoying and i'm always happy each time kimbraa keep whooping her ass...
But i hope iamplato aka deadrat is no longer disturbing you with annoying calks and boring messages on whatsapp,, i can tell you too are tired of him..

Don't mention because i can feel you..

You are not the only one complaining,, I've heard complains from other romanceland ladies too,, and i begin to imagine what you go through and please stop sending him money again..

Sigh!!!!! Runs out of thread..

Just Look At You Misbehaving

SMH
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by uvalued(m): 8:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
HeWrites:

The title is Kungfu Hustle

thanks it was a funny film
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by DrTonitee(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2018
mayze:

Is this the same advice you will give your daughter..stop justifying crap

Which is d crap? My advise? Her storyline? The response?
U wanna hear what I will advise my daughter....?
I did already.... The letter is on. Facebook. Find it
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by SeriousPartner(f): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
There is absolutely no gain in sleeping around.
Please do not sleep around.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Westaslave2(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
SeriousPartner:
There is absolutely no gain in sleeping around.
Please do not sleep around.
ezigbo mmadu

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by joe4christ(m): 5:58am On Aug 24, 2018
chiommy123:
but am a lady na.

So, you now preach "zipping up" for the ladies cos guys ain't worth trusting due to our fvck ups. You and I know you're just blabbing sh!t cos you ladies are so helpless before we guys. Nature has made it so, after all these stance, you will still fall for a Nigga who will still hit that thing of yours real hard and still "kiss & tell".
Talking about kiss and tell, ladies are more guilty of this than we guys. Go make your findings and get enlightened!
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by joe4christ(m): 6:20am On Aug 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

The word you're looking for is not COMPETITION but HYPOCRISY.
- You cannot go around complaining that women are no longer remaining virgins when you yourself are no longer a virgin. Who did you lose your virginity to? A ghost?.

- You cannot go around complain about women having body count when your own guys that you are padi-padi with are unfaithful to their girlfriends who Iive in another state and change girls like clothes. Shouldn't charity begin at home?

- You cannot keep complaining about girls having sex for money and say nothing to your fellow men who know for a PAY for money for sex. Shouldn't correcting start from your doorstep.

That's like complaining that there is under-development in the land but blaming only Nigerians and refusing to blame politicians.

It does not make sense at all. Are you with me?

Wa WUuu. What a feminist!!! undecided
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 6:26am On Aug 24, 2018
joe4christ:

So, you now preach "zipping up" for the ladies cos guys ain't worth trusting due to our fvck ups. You and I know you're just blabbing sh!t cos you ladies are so helpless before we guys. Nature has made it so, after all these stance, you will still fall for a Nigga who will still hit that thing of yours real hard and still "kiss & tell".
Talking about kiss and tell, ladies are more guilty of this than we guys. Go make your findings and get enlightened!
I must say am disappointed with your moniker. Then lol to your thinking that am going to fall for a guy that will hit that thing real hard. What makes you believe that. And girls may talk too much but most times they skip the knacking part
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by joe4christ(m): 7:19am On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
I must say am disappointed with your moniker. Then lol to your thinking that am going to fall for a guy that will hit that thing real hard. What makes you believe that. And girls may talk too much but most times they skip the knacking part

Being disappointed in my moniker is bvllshit. The bolded, you don't look like a lady who can be celibate for more than a month, you go love kukumba like madt grin
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by chiommy123(f): 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2018
joe4christ:

Being disappointed in my moniker is bvllshit. The bolded, you don't look like a lady who can be celibate for more than a month, you go love kukumba like madt grin
pix can be deceitful a times. I can as long as I want. Am not that type believe me. Am serious
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
Again it's hypocrisy if who is condemning is also a culprit of the act, that wasn't my premise. My basis is society at large condemning women and always they tag men along. it's like your pastor accuse you of prostitution and your defense is it's because the brother offered you money. Does that make sense to you now?

I'm sorry but your analogy is wrong. The pastor analogy works because the pastor is a neutral. It's almost like a police man confronting a thief.

The men who practice this hypocrisy are more akin to fellow prostitutes or fellow thiefs. Does it really make sense for one thief to accuse another thief. Why is the brother who offered the sister money not also brought before the pastor.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by MarieSucre(f): 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
khalids:

if your mother gave you the same advice as the OP, will you tell her to shut the f*ck up and to mind her business

or what will you do if it was your daughter that gave you that reply after advising her as the op said

If more fathers told their sons we wouldn't need mothers to do that at all.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by meobizy(f): 4:46pm On Oct 31, 2018
This is why the Bible has morals. That is a fancy word for “I tried it, I didn’t like it and so you should learn from my experience and never test it.”.
It’s unfortunate [well, fortunate for me] that people enjoy learning from their own experiences. Those who will take heed will while those who won’t will close their eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.