Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

"Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says (48699 Views)

A Man That Likes Sleeping Around Will Find It Hard To Adjust If He Marries A Vir / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds / Nigerian Man Getting Married This Weekend, Called Out For Sleeping Around(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by HeWrites(m): 8:31am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.
so,I agree with the second Sarah.
the former should shut the fùck up and mind her business.

Then why is the latter interfering with the former's business?

4 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Shegzy8(m): 8:37am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

but you know,there's 100% possibility that the one whi objected might be more clean than the former, women have this overly sanctimonious character they display even when it's not required.

Mind her business? When she didn't mention any name..do you really know the meaning of minding one's business?...that doesn't stop you from having an opinion on general issues...its no ones personal life

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2018
Always thought this pair bonding stuff was a meme and dismissed it years ago but now, looking at the state of our woman, its easy to see why they can't bond/remain faithful to their current partners.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dingbang(m): 8:43am On Aug 22, 2018
Saintsammurai:
Bad boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You still dey stay ajah?
not for now, I dey port Harcourt presently.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by farem: 8:51am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

You are not far from the truth. The likes attract. You have got no choice than to support your compatriot - 2nd Mary.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dominique(f): 9:33am On Aug 22, 2018
So it's men that are built to sleep around? So who are these men supposed to be sleeping with if the other gender is not built to do same? Their fellow men abi? What is bad for the goose should be bad for the gander as well.

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2018
dominique:
So it's men that are built to sleep around? So who are these men supposed to be sleeping with if the other gender is not built to do same? Their fellow men abi? What is bad for the goose should be bad for the gander as well.

Did I miss something in her tweet? Where did she say this? If someone says Alcohol is bad and doesn't make a comment about weed, it doesn't mean they are implying weed is good.

13 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dominique(f): 9:42am On Aug 22, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Did I miss something in her tweet? Where did she say this? If someone says Alcohol is bad and doesn't make a comment about weed, it doesn't mean they are implying weed is good.

If her message concerned men she would have included them as well or used a collective term.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2018
dominique:

If her message concerned men she would have included them as well or used a collective term.

I don't understand your reply though so I'm just going to take it that you disagree with what I said.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by mudiana(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2018
One Sarah to another.
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by oluwasegun007(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
Linda ibeji sister,
whereas one badoo is drilling her oil well both ways.

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Sarah20A(f): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2018
lilmax:
I guess you are "more cleaner" than the second Sarah....sugar there's something called mindset....if you have the mindset, you are definitely doing it grin....just like peak its in you, so cut the crap
I strongly disagree with you
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by lastempero: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock

Make I laff in Swahili hahahahahahsh
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Abagworo(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Whites are now teaching African ladies the reality of nature.

5 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Tobyarab(m): 10:01am On Aug 22, 2018
If women don't sleep around, then men won't have anybody to sleep with, except probably their wives. This advice affects both genders.

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by shekauvsbuhari: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Sardonicus:
Most men grew up with the mindset that women don't care about sexual satisfaction.

Women only pretend they don't like sex because they want to be rewarded for it.
you nailed it. Truest but most men are gulllible. Most times I make my woman beg me before I do it to her. With that, I make her value me and respect me. It makes her not to use sex as a bargaining chip on me.

3 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 22, 2018
Ehn? You say wetin? Okaayy, you want to kill the Olosho Industry abi? Your plan no go work. tongue

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2018
[quote author=Preshy561 post=70496425]
I'm alergic to stupid mentions from mentally imbalanced individuals that have cognitive deficiency.
[/quote
Guy ur responds too long with plenty grammar, u no c as d guy gv u simple jab, thoaw, reply d same mk una two go third round.�
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Neurotika: 10:03am On Aug 22, 2018
jessca048:
shouldn't the advice be a two way both for the male and female. who does these same women frolic with if not the men.so she should balance the equation because no gender has got the monopoly to cheating and immoral lifestyle

If you think about it, it's a man's world. You can't tell us not to screw whoever we like. It's in our nature. And if women wants to imitate us, you're all welcome. Let's see who will lose.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by dumininu01(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2018
ok cheesy cheesy
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Pope22(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:
this woman is as dumb as fùck

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

People like don't believe there is hell fire even when Satan tells you so. Please ma'am, what's your problem?
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018
She no lie ni. Anyway, you collect tons of manhood is your business. E no concern me. Besides, there's enough pvssy tightening cream out there.

Or you can save yourself from the inability to connect with your future husband, because of the emotional connections you've had with those tons of d!cks.

I've seen girls and ladies that has a rough history as a result of John Thomas cannicus!

wink

1 Like

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by wiloy2k8(m): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:
She is right.guys are not helping in this matter either. Ladies if you know how them guys talk about you among themselves you will move about with padlock

Lol
Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by joe4christ(m): 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
chiommy123:

And who said they don't know. And I thought you're a lady. Many monikers on this nairaland are plainly deceptive!

2 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by adesina746: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

so men are built to whòre around,even the ones with pencil pŕick disgracing themselves infront of every lady

this is wrong teaching,both genders should learn to respect and keep themselves for their partners.

men!!not every woman deserves to see your chalk pŕick,be useful and be conservative for your partner,don't be a cheap manwhòre.

You are the dumb fool here with small pussy that think with the pussy instead of your brain.
https://biblehub.com/isaiah/4-1.htm
Read that and come back to tell me the meaning and lets know if the lady was right or not. Because I know your ugly face will bring u back to quote me without thinking and I will be waiting for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by shekauvsbuhari: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

shioor! So na only pencil pencil prick dem you don dey see all ur life? Sorry my dear. Next time U ll view de one that 'll swell ur head n U ll be happy n grinning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by poweredcom(m): 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
I have a new babe. Am gonna bang today

I met her on Facebook she asked me for. Favour for hookup for herself cos I Ave a hookup page she told me boldly she want to start olosho that she needs money to take care of her son she is 24 and have a son she is a single mum

So well I can help her Sha o but before the help I gotta hammer her again she also has talent she write movie scripts and wow she gonna be a good friend to keep

4 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by 9japarrot: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
They will not listen my dear Sarah... Mostly the ones here in Nigeria that are useless,hopeless and can sex anything for money.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by zicoraads: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2018
dominique:

No nau, don't do this too. The other girl on Page 1, maybe. But you? Haba!

Where in her post did she say men can sleep around? Or because the advice is an honest one, then most of you just go defensive without actually reading it.

6 Likes

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by wiloy2k8(m): 10:10am On Aug 22, 2018
Preshy561:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Akabuking: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
let them wait first until am married.. for now, been cheap is allowed.

Re: "Women, Stop Sleeping Around" - American Lady Says by Didcot: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Gbam!
Mind your own business Sarah.
Nobody made you the spokeswoman for the women of the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? / Different Types Of Ladies On The First Date. - Meme Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.