Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Wat Will U Do In This Condition? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Will U Do In This Condition? (1866 Views)

Guys, In This Condition, Can You Have Sex Everyday? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition / If U Smell Marijuana On Ur Lovers Cloth,wat Will U Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by tonerro1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2010
your wife just delivered a baby so you cant have sex for a while maybe 3 months,and you have this sexy ex girlfriend who wants you two to continue to be lovers, wat do ypu do
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
If your the one involved then your an insensitive mofo!

Who made the wife pregnant?

Geeez. Lord save us from such selfish Mof^^az!
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
^^^^
YAWNNNNSSS!!! as usual, what else is new?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Carolece(f): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

They (men) will never understand. Leave it alone. I just sorry for those women who have to sit and wait around for them while they out painting the township red while she's unable to give him sx. Most men are very carefree, heartless and very stupid. Imagine, such a wonderful thing like having their child and the only thing they can think of is the puccy they will not get and to go out and get it from someone else. I just cant and wont understand men at all.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Aplus2: 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2010
may god help u
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2010
Carolece:

They (men) will never understand. Leave it alone. I just sorry for those women who have to sit and wait around for them while they out painting the township red while she's unable to give him sx. Most men are very carefree, heartless and very silly. Imagine, such a wonderful thing like having their child and the only thing they can think of is the puccy they will not get and to go out and get it from someone else. I just cant and wont understand men at all.

How about the other woman? Doesn't she know that the fool is married? Why are you only blaming the man?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2010
tonerro1:

your wife just delivered a baby so you cant have intimacy for a while maybe 3 months,and you have this sexy ex girlfriend who wants you two to continue to be lovers, wat do ypu do

If you are the man in question then u are a complete slowpoke.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2010
[quote][/quote] wait if ur guy becomes impotent what will u do?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by babsjnr(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2010
if i'm feeling randy i will be wanking my self grin
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by justwise(m): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2010
petebor02:

wait if your guy becomes impotent what will u do?

What will make him impotent? Not cheating on his wife?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2010
What will make him impotent? Not cheating on his wife?
[quote][/quote] well i dont beliv men cheat,ok
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2010
if i'm feeling randy i will be wanking my self grin
[quote][/quote]wanking master
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by fubiluv: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2010
Men! Men!! Men!!!
Stop doing this pls.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by justwise(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2010
fubiluv:

Men! Men!! Men!!!
Stop doing this pls.

What are we doing?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Faher(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2010
tonerro1:

your wife just delivered a baby so you cant have intimacy for a while maybe 3 months,and you have this sexy ex girlfriend who wants you two to continue to be lovers, wat do ypu do

You know, that thought always bothers me.

Marriage is really tough, you'd have to go without s3x for periods longer than you did when you were single sad
Personally, I believe that once a man ties the knot, he should be faithful no matter what.
So, it'll be hard, but I'll resist the urge to cheat (So help me God)
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2010
Men! Men!! Men!!!
Stop doing this pls.
[quote][/quote] so the girls should stop dating married men period.pls talk to the ladies and not the men ok?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2010
Faher:

You know, that thought always bothers me.

Marriage is really tough, you'd have to go without s3x for periods longer than you did when you were single sad
Personally, I believe that once a man ties the knot, he should be faithful no matter what.
So, it'll be hard, but I'll resist the urge to cheat (So help me God)
ties which knot? the dick?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Carolece(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2010
petebor02:

Men! Men!! Men!!!
Stop doing this pls.
so the girls should stop dating married men period.pls talk to the ladies and not the men ok?
Men are the ones who know they are married. Even if the woman knows, she's not the one to "respect" the marriage, as she's not the one in it. You (men ingeneral) should be ashamed of themselves, and same goes for women who are married and go out looking for s ex. Take responsible for you silly actions and stop shoving blame. NONSENSE! Respect your marriage, afterall, most men dont go out there telling women they are married.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by abbeymama: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2010
Should you have a girlfriend in the 1st place
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Faher(m): 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2010
petebor02:

ties which knot? the manliness?

Haha, funny (NOT)
Tie the knot = Get married
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Blazay(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2010
3 months is a long time to go without. I will definitely take the ex-girlfriend on the offer.

I will still love and cherish my wife though while she takes a break.

I will never let my wife know though. grin
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Carolece(f): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
tonerro1:

You know what. I take back everything I've said before. I think you should go ahead and tell your wife the dire situation you are in. Tell her like you tell it to NL and beg her permission to go fuk that ex. She may be happy with it.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
Haha, funny (NOT)
Tie the knot = Get married

[quote][/quote]so ur maniless becomes detachable abi?
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by wildflower: 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2010
You should take care of your wife and your baby, and forget about that ex-gf.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by petebor02(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2010
Should you have a girlfriend in the 1st place
[quote][/quote]pls serve this newcomer popcorn
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Acidosis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2010
I'm not sure you know the meaning of the word 'wife'.
You shouldn't seek a wife to carry & fetch, to cook & scrub or even to bring forth children but Wed because you love.
Read this "and the man shall take the woman, and the two shall be together as one flesh". Even if Lady Gaga, Beyounce or Alicia Keys make themselves so low for me, I Won't!!
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Cyana(f): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2010
remember your not the only one being deprived,what happened to for better or worse in sickness and in health,
Am sure she'd miss it as much as you would, go through this very difficult stage together,encouraging each other and finding other ways to help/relieve each other.
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by papagee1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2010
4llerbuntu:

^^^^
YAWNNNNSSS!!! as usual, what else is new?
grin grin
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by Loveaflame(m): 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2010
You amaze me with your question.What will you do

If you are responsible enough why on earth should you think of going out with your ex-lover.I want to believe you have not totally broken away from the relationship in the first instance.that is sad enough.You should tell her blankly and blindly if you truly love your life that she should forget it.

Please for your wife's and kid's sake stay away from adultery it will surely backfire.The painful thing is that your family(wife and kids) may pay dearly for it.

PLEASE FEAR THE LORD AND PITY THE INNOCENTS
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by n3rve(m): 7:24pm On Jun 28, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

+1
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by queeneve: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2010
Poster,

May your little bitty diick shriveled up, dried out, curled up, and break off!

You nassy mofo to even think about cheating on your wife AFTER SHE DONE HAD YOUR BABY and you even TALKING TO YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND, from what I was told that you ARE NOT TO HAVE ANY RELATIONS with you exes once you are in a relationship or married?

Does it ever dawn to you THAT SHE IS DEPRIVED TOO, what if she takes her bloody azz and had sex with her ex boyfriend? Would you like that mofo?

See people don't understand the TERM, WHAT GOOD FOR THE GOOD IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!
Re: Wat Will U Do In This Condition? by parates(m): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2010
all these women go just de complain say men bad, no be woman wan colorbi the man wey she know say don marry??

Guy if u like d kpakus, beans am,clean mouth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Women In Nigeria Give Up Their Dreams In Their Desperation To Hook Men / Why Cheat / Why Don't They Say "you May Kiss The Groom"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.