Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Happy Birthday Becomerich! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Becomerich! (7811 Views)

Becomerich - When Are You Occupying Canada. / Becomerich Go Faint O! Benin Is Nigeria’s 37th State, Says Country’s President / Becomerich ,musiwa!,why Did You Choose Nairaland If You Were Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by AloyEmeka5: 1:10am On Jun 26, 2010
[size=16pt]God bless BecomeRich. May He send more satellites your way. Happy birthday and more maps to your elbow.[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Nobody: 1:12am On Jun 26, 2010
Beaf:

Listen, we don't want any fake! The party is for becomerich, not Becomrich0! Don't try to claim another persons party!
We the well-wishers are busy celeberating the mapomatic Adesegun Musiwa, fake guy like you wants to come and claim!
Rubbish! Ma she e bi oshe she n sh oju o! HIDIOT!!!! angry
Beaf, I dont like the way you just murdered my language. ah ahnnnn
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2010
FL Gators:

Beaf, I dont like the way you just murdered my language. ah ahnnnn

Please forgive and forget o! grin I really tried my best Ijeshatedo accent, but e no work!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Busybody2(f): 2:49am On Jun 26, 2010
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2010
Will the real becomerich please stand up? Abeg bros, come and deliver a speech na!
Your well-wishers have been partying, sote awa bodi don broke o! grin

24 /7 gbedu in your honour, until we tire; your boys are now resting for part II.

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2010
Dora Akunyili cook for Jonathan Jonathan rushed to the hospital april fool
I tink dis was his April Fool's joke. Lwkmd dat day, thank God I was indoors. Happy Birthday, my dear clown.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by citizenY(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2010
Becommrich,
If na true, wish u all the best.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Acidosis(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
HaPpY bIrThDaY! Ask EFFC for your Presents

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by kayc33(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
thought Becomerich was a trojan virus

grin grin Happy birthday dude!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by gidson12(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
Becomrich, all the psychiatry hospitals across western nigerian and benin republic wish u a fruitful long years of google mapology. Hip hip hip. . . . Hurray
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by onyengbu1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2010
Who are we celebrating his/its birthday sef?

Is it Becomerich or Becoomerich or Becomricho or Becomeerich or Becomrich1 or Nigeria1 or Nigeriaone . . . . . . . . .

Which one sef?

If na Musiwa, just tell us say musiwa de celebrate im birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by jmoore(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2010
why does this kind of post makes it on the frontpage? make I hear word
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by onyengbu1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2010
jmoore:

That one na your bizness, hate it or like it, Becomrich is a star of Nairaland!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2010
jmoore:

We r celebrating with a Nairaland legend, so join us or log off.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
jmoore:

We r celebrating with a Nairaland legend, so join us or log off.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by ReachRich(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2010
Hapi mapday mapomeji.wishing u more satelite pictures.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by blacksta(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2010
Becomebillionaire  - Happy bleated mapology and Many Google return

wishing you a long life of latitude and longitude

cheers
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Becomrich0: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2010
I have no business with EFCC. Go and ask them. I am person, the EFCC can not arrest. their duty have no business with me.

You are celebrating my birthday because God have use me to change the course of Nigeria politics forever. I pity the north, I wish they would listen to my advice.

Wisdom is only useful to the wise.
There use to be a northern television program I use to love to watch those day in nigeria. It was consider the best northerner program of all time. Magana Jari Ce(spell wrong in hausa). It means wisdom is an asset. It had baba asabe , remember him on telelvision in it.

How a parrot use to speak wisdom in hausa .  Ko ba kaba

This is my favorite map. enjoy it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2010
Becomrich0:

I have no business with EFCC. Go and ask them. [size=14pt]I am person,[/size] the EFCC can not arrest. their duty have no business with me.

You are celebrating my birthday because God have use me to change the course of Nigeria politics forever. I pity the north, I wish they would listen to my advice.

Wisdom is only useful to the wise.
There use to be a northern television program I use to love to watch those day in nigeria. It was consider the best [size=14pt]northerner program[/size] of all time. Magana Jari Ce(spell wrong in hausa). It means wisdom is an asset. It had baba asabe , remember him on telelvision in it.

How a parrot use to speak wisdom in hausa .  Ko ba kaba

[size=14pt]This is my favorite map. enjoy it.[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn!
The master has blessed us with his presence. O great Mapomeji, you are welcome! many happy returns.

Can someone please give becomeriches number to Jonathan? We want him to resign so becomerich can take over and lead us into Benin Republic! grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Jakumo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2010
For three days and nights I have stayed awake fasting and praying for The Legend, Becomerich99, to grace this occasion with his illustrious presence, and most importantly, with his MAPS and SATELLITE IMAGES.

Now that my prayers have been answered, and His Excellency has granted us an audience, all is well in the universe, and the world will turn.   I am finally at peace, and I can retire to my cave for some well deserved rest.

The floor is now yours, Becomerich, and no number of new bans can prevent your message from being delivered.

[size=14pt]Musiwa Hey !   Musiwa Hey !  Musiwa Heeeeeeeyaaaaah ![/size]
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by akigbemaru: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2010
Happy map-day, the one and only Becomerich. I will have to leave my domicile dressed up in raincoat, because the torrent of imagery maps we will come across on Nairaland today may drench up my one and only gladrag.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Fiscabally(m): 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2010
Oops. Its all good!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by hotchic(f): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2010
Really, who is this guy? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by agabaI23(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2010
Happy birthday the mapmaster. I have missed your maps for sometime now. May you show more maps from now.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by hackney(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2010
Becomerich onye m.
happy birthday o!! ! !
Mapistic Cosmologist.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by onyengbu1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2010
hotchic:

That question is what made him the legend that he is on NL today. If you get to know him, wheres all the fun then.

Join the bandwagon hail king becomrich.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by akwaowoudo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2010
Years back you cried out from your mum's womb. Right? Greeting the world in anticipation; anyway i wish you a boutiful birthday celebration and pray you wax ahead strongly in your future endeavours. Cheers!
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by snowdrops(m): 6:21pm On Jun 26, 2010
today is not my birhtday. see, beef, i know u, you are seun, seun have collect bribe, hausaman bribe him, i know, i see from my maps, my 3 yaers old son know map, you dont know map.

look, i talk to god, when i am in unilorin to stody electricity engineering, i have a roomate that is a uncle to abiola, hausaman want to buy nairaland, in fat they piad seun 50 pounds.

Go school, u don't know anything, I see from the satellite that michele obama is igbo, infat, oyo state is 10 times bigger than river state

baef is illisterate, go school
This is genuis. Weldone. Hilarious.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by Beaf: 6:24pm On Jun 26, 2010
hotchic:

He is a true mystery, an unknowable catographic sage! Born out of the deepest, darkest, unfathomable recesses of google maps.
To know becomerich is to attain all wisdom! cool cool cool
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by candylips(m): 6:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
seeker
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by slap1(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2010
hotchic:

I can conveniently answer for the whole Nairaland on this: WE don't know him.
Re: Happy Birthday Becomerich! by smile11s(m): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2010
Happi Birthday One and Only Becomerich

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote, Others To Establish Plants In Owerri / .... / Highlights Of Jonathan's Speech In Lagos Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.