Stats: 3,154,652 members, 7,823,846 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (9579 Views)

9 Things That Doctors Will Never Tell You About Your Vagina After Giving Birt / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
watin pain u sad
How u just shade me like that.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by wayne4loan: 9:11pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
How u just shade me like that.
me shade u how .. I just dey politely let u know say u dey trade in dangerous waters angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by ordainbuzz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2018
When ever op comes to nairaland,he types nonsence topics true or false

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 24, 2018
wayne4loan:
me shade u how .. I just dey politely let u know say u dey trade in dangerous waters angry

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Liamm(m): 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
zinnyzee:
What is KPEKUS
you again? grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2018
Liamm:
you again? grin
What did i do this time
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by donemzy115(m): 10:37pm On Aug 24, 2018
if only u knw how hungry i am right now,u wont have typed all this rubbish.Kudos to u,u have just displayed to us how foolish u are.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by playmaker148: 1:52am On Aug 25, 2018
chiommy123:
op your girl or sister does that true or yes

You are a culprit...... True or false?

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by adonaimart(m): 4:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Ol boy u are getting there grin grin
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 4:35am On Aug 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
wen a guy wants to cum he suddenly start to scream,true or false
i dont scream so false
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 4:43am On Aug 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
What is KPEKUS
when you get your answer help a brother
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
see pretender spotted
girlfriend of a sex freak spotted undecided

Cos moaning is different from screaming.focus on ur books.they won't listen

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by tech18: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2018
zinnyzee:
What is KPEKUS
hmmm, my sister some questions are better left unasked if not you are buying market...Always use Google first b4 coming here
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by dollytino4real(f): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
girlfriend of a sex freak spotted undecided

Cos moaning is different from screaming.focus on ur books.they won't listen
they are all noise u hear, Mr facebooker
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by dollytino4real(f): 7:29am On Aug 25, 2018
futurebillgate:
i dont scream so false
dat means u don't fork
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
they are all noise u hear, Mr facebooker
proudly mr facbooker and its favouring me now.noises aren't the same .they sound different and come for different reasons.

If u don't want to think on the difference and reasons facts,u can come over for some practical experience undecided
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Macopol01(m): 7:44am On Aug 25, 2018
cocaineaddict:
WHENEVER A GIRL SUDDENLY STOPS SINGING WHILE HAVING HER BATH, KNOW SHE'S WASHING HER KPEKUS THAT VERY MOMENT.

TRUE OR FALSE?

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by fancy4eve(f): 8:03am On Aug 25, 2018
Dumb question from a dumb person
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by fancy4eve(f): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2018
D answer is dere in ur house, y not ask ur sisters nd stop askn us dumb question.
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by dollytino4real(f): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2018
Igbokiller:
proudly mr facbooker and its favouring me now.noises aren't the same .they sound different and come for different reasons.

If u don't want to think on the difference and reasons facts,u can come over for some practical experience undecided
ok enjoy
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 25, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok enjoy
thank u angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2018
tech18:
hmmm, my sister some questions are better left unasked if not you are buying market...Always use Google first b4 coming here
Okay
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2018
futurebillgate:
when you get your answer help a brother
You too want to know d meaning abi?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 2:49am On Aug 26, 2018
Come and check my dik if i do ni
dollytino4real:
dat means u don't fork
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 2:50am On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
You too want to know d meaning abi?
yes oo have you gotten it
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by mmadu5(m): 3:05am On Aug 26, 2018
his actually right , see how they girls replies with anger grin grin

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2018
futurebillgate:
yes oo have you gotten it
Yeah, someone told me.

He say it's Vagina that everybody is so scared to tell me

Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by wayne4loan: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah, someone told me.

zianb, go and get ready for church angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 26, 2018
wayne4loan:
zianb, go and get ready for church angry
Because i be xtian abi?
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by wayne4loan: 8:06am On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Because i be xtian abi?
yes and u must be born again, whether the devil likes it or not angry
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 11:28am On Aug 26, 2018
zinnyzee:
Yeah, someone told me.

i thought it was clitoris
Re: Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? by futurebillgate(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2018
Ahh vagina kpekus learnt one
zinnyzee:
Yeah, someone told me.

This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Woman Tattooed Herself From Head To Toe – Including Her Private Parts (photos) / Endtime! See Wedding gown That Looks Like Pussyy