Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians (8349 Views)

Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. / Nigerians & Ghanaians Fight On Twitter After Olympics Basketball Loss / Football: Between Nigerians And Ghanaians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by kobikwelu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^And what did u reply her?

immediately, i called her to order angry angry angry angry angry angry

asking her why an enlightened lady like she could fall for such naive generalization,

i told her that obviously there are bad eggs that are spoiling the lot, but the way life is, only the bad stuff gets highlighted leaving out the good stuff,

went ahead to list her some of our achievements in the past one year,

she was speechless and apologized,
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Ranoscky(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2010
^^^Love ur response to her, big ups to u brov! wink
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by MardiGras: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2010
IT beats me why nigerians refuse to support ghana
i have yet to understand why?
I'm nigerian, and so far for this world cup i've been going by the name Mensah because of my love for the Ghana team grin
Ghana win the world cup and put us to shame! angry
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Ranoscky(m): 8:43am On Jul 02, 2010
O'npe.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by K4: 9:22am On Jul 02, 2010
Ruq or whatever you call yourself.When you spew your rubbish you expect everyone to accept it as the gospel truth and yet see contrary opinions as lies,huh? Folks like you should take responsibility for what your country has become today.What a shame!
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by otum4: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2010
Even D'BANJ is called MENSAH grin grin grin grin grin, hahahahaha agyeiii! where 2face @ tho?, I LUV MA NAIJA BROTHERS WHO LUV MA GHANAIAN BROTHERS, GOD BLESS US wink
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by leboss6(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2010
[color=#000099][/color] ROFLMAO,LOL,LWKMD,LMAO NOW THEY ARE OUT AND I CAN HAVE SOME INTERNAL PEACE AND JOY THAT THOSE DUDES DID NOT GO PAST THE QUARTER'S AND MY GHANAIAN FRIENDS CAN STOP POKING IT IN MY NOSE THAT THEY GOT TO THE QUARTER'S BEFORE WE DID DESPITE OUR SELF ACCLAIMED STATUS AS GIANT OF AFRICA, I ONLY IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY GOT TO THE SEMI'S MAYBE I FOR NEED RELOCATE, NOW M DEARLY BELOVED NAIJA GOT ANOTHER CHANCE TO SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO IN BRAZIL 2014, NAIJA ALL THE WAY, JOR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Iyineda(m): 11:59am On Jul 03, 2010
^ What a cûnt.
Go away. You are polluting this space.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by leboss6(m): 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2010
Iyineda:

^ What a cûnt.
Go away. You are polluting this space.
hehehehe,i aint a cunt o cos i got a dick,polluting this space?hell no its my thread,its my post, ITS NAIJA NO PLACE ELSE
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Ranoscky(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2010
^^^ Celebrating with u all the way brov, 1 love! thank GOD say dem (ghana) don commot make person here word!
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by oyiboman: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2010
well, ive read through this thread, i am neither Nigerian or Ghanaian, but i've lived for a few years in Ghana, and just left Nigeria a few weeks ago after a few years as well.

what amazes me is the inferiority complex most Nigerians have (not all of course). I havent heard one Ghanaian bashing Nigerians except scammers who cant get away with it in Nigeria and migrate to find new targets. Nigerians have a way of deluding themselves into thinking they are the leading nation. have you seen Accra? Have you seen the order and prosperity there in contrast to the chaotic greed and corruption oriented life style in Nigeria?

Nigeria is more energetic, full of life, I give you that, but I can walk around in Ghana, go into a shop and not worry about being robbed blind by every person that I come across.

nigerians should be appalled by their government and their whole system of governance. instead of going forward, it is going backwards, whereas Ghana is definitely going forward. Didnt it strike you odd when the USA president visited ghana instead of Nigeria? it wasnt an itinerary error. it is because that is where the future support of developed nations is heading.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by bgees(m): 7:27pm On Jul 06, 2010
oyiboman:

well, ive read through this thread, i am neither Nigerian or Ghanaian, but i've lived for a few years in Ghana, and just left Nigeria a few weeks ago after a few years as well.

what amazes me is the inferiority complex most Nigerians have (not all of course). I havent heard one Ghanaian bashing Nigerians except scammers who cant get away with it in Nigeria and migrate to find new targets. Nigerians have a way of deluding themselves into thinking they are the leading nation. have you seen Accra? Have you seen the order and prosperity there in contrast to the chaotic greed and corruption oriented life style in Nigeria?

Nigeria is more energetic, full of life, I give you that, but I can walk around in Ghana, go into a shop and not worry about being robbed blind by every person that I come across.

nigerians should be appalled by their government and their whole system of governance. instead of going forward, it is going backwards, whereas Ghana is definitely going forward. Didnt it strike you odd when the USA president visited ghana instead of Nigeria? it wasnt an itinerary error. it is because that is where the future support of developed nations is heading.

Abeg go find somewhere sidon! mumu.
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by oyiboman: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2010
bgees:

Abeg go find somewhere sidon! mumu.

my point exactly smiley
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by bgees(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2010
^Where are u from Oyiboman?
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Lanko0071: 8:30pm On Jul 06, 2010
oyiboman:

well, ive read through this thread,   i am neither Nigerian or Ghanaian, but i've lived for a few years in Ghana, and just left Nigeria a few weeks ago after a few years as well.

I am sure when people ask you how Nigeria is, you will say rubbish that you just quoted. I've lived in England for 7 years, US for 12 years and Nigeria the remainder and people get robbed everywhere including your so called "Obama visited Ghana".

So don't go about telling people that you are afraid to walk on the streets of Nigeria cos your scared you might get robbed. What rubbish.

PS. And the the true reason, FYI why Obama bypassed my beloved country 9ja for Ghana is simple, OIL. Our oil is going to other buyers other than them.

Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Ranoscky(m): 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2010
ASFW (And so fukk what) if obama visited ghana instead of nigeria? undecided obama na GOD?. . .Abeg make 'em go sidon jare, naija no need 'am sef, make 'em look for a way to stop oil split b4 anything! 'em nyash dia! sad

***funny how some peeps thinks ANYTHING from US is the best/saviour. . .RUBBISH!!! no matter how naija dey, we stil dey live fine. so obama should go and hap his a$$ somewhere. is it b'cos he's not benefiting from naija oil? abi na by force to sell oil to u? no wonder why he decided 2 bankrupt BP. omo ale!
Re: Nigerians Wake Up We Are Nigerians Not Ghanaians by Ruq: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2010
@Ranosky God bless you. Who be that mumu wey dey talk about obama 4 ghana instead of naija All dat one na camouflage,person wey never enter Nigeria never enter Africa. And Who need obama for here wetin he fit change for here. Bleep obama like say dem no dey colect fuel for our hand. Ghanians com paste he picture 4 d whole of Accra. Who get time 4 dat one here? Men to hell!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Named World Player Of The Year Yet Again / Soccer Stars Project Confirms 22 Players From Akwa Ibom, Set For Abuja Screening / Chelsea VS Barcelona At 12:30 Today (Women's Champions League Semi-Final).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.