Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,473 members, 7,830,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Behold The Gladiators - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Behold The Gladiators (602 Views)

Behold The New Rivers State (pics) / Kogigovrace: The Gladiators (updated Picture) / Why Are The Gladiators Falling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold The Gladiators by trusmile(m): 3:13am On Jun 27, 2010
We never knew the House of Assembly is the ancient sport ground of the great Roman empire, where gladiators were meant to fight, kill maim and cut each others throat for glory and fame. Or what do u feel about the last event at the national assembly, oh! sorry, i meant "National Colosseum" because that's what it seem like, while the senators should be address as gladiator this or that. embarassed grin
Re: Behold The Gladiators by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 27, 2010
WWhat a waste of cyberspace.
Re: Behold The Gladiators by trusmile(m): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2010
FL Gators, ur opinion. I didn't use ur space, it was my space, my time and what i felt, do u have a problem with dat?
Re: Behold The Gladiators by saintneo(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2010
thumbs up man!

who is Spartacus? who is Maximus?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Withdraws From Football Events For Two Years / Huge Traffic At Lagos Ib Exp Way / G.bissau Grounds Officials, Bans Luxury Cars To Cut Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.