Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To (55323 Views)

6 Types Of Girls You Must Use Condoms On! / 19 Types Of Girls You Must Use A Condom On / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
PotatoSalad:
There's only one way...

Run away from girls who don't encourage you to save.
If she can take a gift of 200k from you or always agree to go to dates at Kilimanjaro, kfc, coldstone, chicken republic etc without blinking an eye....Run Barry, Run!

However, if she opts for homemade food instead of going to eat pizza and coldstone of 7k, she's a keeper.
Your woman should always question your spending if she really loves you. Even Priscilla will question Mark if he goes on a spending spree.
dem don deceive this one finish. Ladies that are ready to do anything to get the ring. They'd even pretend they love garri more than any other food only to reveal/unveil their real self after about one week after marriage. Stop forcing girls to pretend. Accept them the way they are, if they are far from who/what you can manage then keep moving. Heaven knows i can't stand a pretender.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:
Following. For me, I think you should marry someone who doesn't give you stress, nor makes following in love frustrating. A lady who has a lot of pride in her, is also a no go area if you want to have sanity in marriage cos you'd end up always having to beg her when there's a disagreement. That can be frustrating to any man. Once tried falling in love with someone like that and I was ready to make sacrifices to just make it work but the more I tried, the more I got frustrated. Despite her being even older than me and being a single mom, I didn't mind. Was trying to focus solely on her good side. When I could no longer cope with being on her case, I just kept quiet and stopped all forms of communication with her and I told myself then, that at my age, I should not be chasing a lady, for a whole year because I want date. It doesn't make sense.

Lol!!!!!
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

Lol cheesy

Why the laughter? My intention wasn't to mock her age but was rather to show how unserious I thought she was, considering the fact that grown/matured folks are usually direct and straight to the point.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol!!!!!

Even you? Why the laughter? Is the post funny? Pls edit the age out of your quote and put xyz yrs there. Thanks.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Elliot2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
this shit may sound lyk some cliche' but if u do mistake go marry a bad wife with dis qualities,u don jam n jimjam trouble. look!dis days,don't even look for a gal with a wife material bt a gal with a mother's material quality,only then r u safe 49%.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
debuscket:

U are perfectly right. I once dated a pathological lier, this girl lies for fun.....her own comes from within. Such gals will just make ur life miserable

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

Why the laughter? My intention wasn't to mock her age but was rather to show how unserious I thought she was, considering the fact that grown/matured folks are usually direct and straight to the point.

I feel you bro but making reference to her age is funny. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:32pm On Aug 26, 2018
LordKO:
Fairly good points - yet, choice remains a human right. So, to each his own. Personally, any lady that ticks up to 70 percent of one's need in a wife is good enough to put up with, because there's always room for improvement. Besides, perfection is of the sole creator of the world.

Ok pastor. grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Glink2018(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
sarcasticdude:
ANNOUCEMENT To all the single female viewing this thread without commenting about their own take on take on the matter, those dat are always active in the romance section,giving advice to people about their own love problems,I just wanna say that am an educated, healthy,tall dark guy of age 24,looking for a wifey material,ehm?? I don't know whether I'm hansome or ugly to some of you cos as they say BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER

I await ur IMMINENT reply lol

You dey look for Wife?
I know you are one of those broke dude nairaland ladies will always run for.

Go hustle first and get money like davido, Wizkid, etc, and
All the nairaland tiwa sawage and hot ladies will begin to fall for you sharp , sharp
But as u desperately advertise yourself, nairaland ladies go don detect say dis one nah poor dude..
So, go and double your hustle

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 1:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

I feel you bro but making reference to her age is funny. grin

Well, I guess I should edit that from my post then. Please help take it out of the quote too. Pls put xyz there.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
Austin7768:
Smiles...I think the best thing is for every young man to pray for "a wife" and "mother". That's only when you will have peace of mind in marriage

That's 2 in 1, grin it's to conclude that the intending hubby doesn't know what he wants.

Does he want a wife or a mother?

Jez joking. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by pocohantas(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

I know your intention wasn't to mock her, but it sounded funny all the same. I understand that you expected her to be serious and cut off all the hard-to-get at that age. Sometimes, past experiences make people defensive, irrespective of their ages.

As a SM, she might think you just wanna hit and run.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
captainamiedi1:

are you sure of these.? my girl was once like dis but i spoil her. there is a day we spent 5k on d spot for eatery at Shoprite and she was like it's too much and I'm like its nothing since den babe dont say anything. anything we want to meet its fast food. what do i do nnow na?

Seek advice from cutesexy1. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Jrobbie442: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
@seankonji You can't make a hoe a housewife.
Worst decision ever.
Never..
May God guide us all.

What about virgins n good girls who marry criminal men with unknown to them, do you not think hoes are better dem? Demons you know are better angels u meeting the first time. Hoe, prostitute, LovePeddler can change mind u.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Platony:
Very True,..bt d worst is a woman dat lies without blinking. Nothing is more torturing dan a woman dat lies easily,...And such women are mostly freelance cheats.

If u notice such,...RUNNNNN!!!!!!!!! angry

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
pocohantas:

I know your intention wasn't to mock her, but it sounded funny all the same. I understand that you expected her to be serious and cut off all the hard-to-get at that age. Sometimes, past experiences make people defensive, irrespective of their ages.

As a SM, she might think you just wanna hit and run.

Funny enough, in the almost 1 yr I spent chasing her, I never mentioned sex to her one day. We never discussed anything close and I intentionally did it so she doesn't have a wrong impression. Thing is, humans are different and behave how they like. It's no use stressing over certain issues.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by sweetilicious(f): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2018
Alejoc:
These list is getting boring!
Am telling you. All I can hold on to is marry a woman that is Godly.I believe she will abide yo the dos and don'ts expected of her in her marriage.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 1:55pm On Aug 26, 2018
SoNature:
One of the greatest challenges I have with the ladies is religion

They tend to become irrational whenever the Bible is mentioned

That's why many pastors take advantage of them

Imagine a girl I have been teaching all my life saying that 'I have a long way to go' because we had a biblical argument

Women are and will continue to be the biggest causality of religion

Have you tried to explore why the serpent chose to approach the woman & not Adam?

Food for thought. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 26, 2018
ednut1:
Una no dey tire for all these yeye lists. We are to assume the guy is perfect ba

Don't mind the f@.ot
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Babyforever(f): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
ednut1:
Una no dey tire for all these yeye lists. We are to assume the guy is perfect ba
I tire oooo cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

Funny enough, in the almost 1 yr I spent chasing her, I never mentioned sex to her one day. We never discussed anything close and I intentionally did it so she doesn't have a wrong impression. Thing is, humans are different and behave how they like. It's no use stressing over certain issues.

But sex was on your mind all the while...be honest. wink

Does the lady have an inviting backside? grin

cc pocohantas
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

But sex was on your mind all the while...be honest. wink

Does the lady have an inviting backside? grin

cc pocohantas

She was attractive and I liked her and was interested in serious commitment with her. If sex would have happened, it would have been because we liked and wanted it, and not because that was what I was hunting for. She was loaded with front, back, face and height.
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by johbull: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2018
ceononi:
What should top this list is- never ever settle down with a dishonest lady, I mean if she lies about just anything.
yes!!! a deceitful woman will also exhibit other bad traits
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:

She was attractive and I liked her and was interested in serious commitment with her. If sex would have happened, it would have been because we liked and wanted it, and not because that was what I was hunting for. She is loaded with front, back, face and height.

You like better sturvz. grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by ednut1(m): 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Babyforever:
I tire oooo cheesy
grin
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by omooba969(m): 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2018
johbull:
yes!!! a deceitful woman will also exhibit other bad traits

You againundecided , you are yet to recover from bashings of yesterday regarding your post about Igbo girls.

Now you've found a partner in crime na? cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by chronique(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
omooba969:

You like better sturvz. grin

grin who nor like better thing?

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by jakandeola(m): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2018
ednut1:
fool at 40
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by slydog(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2018
chronique:
Following. For me, I think you should marry someone who doesn't give you stress, nor makes falling in love frustrating. A lady who has a lot of pride in her, is also a no go area if you want to have sanity in marriage cos you'd end up always having to beg her when there's a disagreement. That can be frustrating to any man. Once tried falling in love with someone like that and I was ready to make sacrifices to just make it work but the more I tried, the more I got frustrated. Despite her being even older than me and being a single mom, I didn't mind. Was trying to focus solely on her good side. When I could no longer cope with being on her case, I just kept quiet and stopped all forms of communication with her and I told myself then, that at my age, I should not be chasing a lady that is close to xyz yrs, for a whole year because I want date. It doesn't make sense.

I'm so in this situation right now. I love this light skin young girl who I'm even thinking of settling down with by December, but she stresses me out! I come bk from work, rather than a nice welcome, all I get is you left me home & came bk late, u did not bother to call to know if I'm OK or I've eaten at home or if there is light or not so u can call someone to on the gen for me. My bro, I just tire.

If there's a misunderstanding and I try to keep my cool, babe will be like u are not talking, u are hiding ur real character, u want to hide it & surprise me in marriage. If I try to react, babe will be like u are shouting. I just tire mehn.

Yterday after sanitation, went out to repair my car which took very long working on my steering rack & AC, after which went to church, came bk by 8pm.... I no hear word o, u left me at home in a weekend! Imagine this girl asking me if I'm really ready for marriage. I just vex, lock up go SLP. Only for me to hear a loud shout by 11pm, I woke up, girl just snooped on my phone and read my conversation about her with a married Frnd of mine, she say so that is how I go about discussing her with people asking if I'm sure I'm ready to marry her. Babe spent the whole night crying, I couldn't sleep, and I made up my mind not to beg or console her. This morning she packed out her stuff, and left the house. God knows I will not be caught stupid going to beg her.

I hate stress. I hate DRama, unnecessary drama.... At a stage u gotta realise its not all about beauty or someone who is hardworking, its good o, but a man needs peace & joy & no stress at home. Give him that, and he will do anything for u.

This is a girl that has been reminding me throughout the past week that three of her frnds were getting married this weekend. Marry fire

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by johbull: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
sweetilicious:
Am telling you. All I can hold on to is marry a woman that is Godly.I believe she will abide yo the dos and don'ts expected of her in her marriage.
most of them now pretend to be Godly especially when things don't go their way

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Raskasal(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Well said. I agree with all points
Re: 6 Ways To Identify Girls You Should Never Get Married To by Kingjames(m): 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2018
I don't advice you to marry a lady who depends on you for ''air''..
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Sex Worker Celebrates Her Birthday In Styles With Her Clients(PICS) / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Do Nigerian Men Come Back Home To Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.