Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (27255 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Igbos need to be pragmatic if truly they are serious about this presidency ambition. Power is not given. You don't just demand for power and have it given just like that, you must be ready and willing to negotiate for it from a position of strength -- that is what has often served the Northern bloc. Besides that, what are you bringing to the table? Igbos can't just demand for the presidency and expect other regions to just capitulate. They must be ready to bargain for it and carry others along in the process, while assuring that interests of other interested parties will be protected.

Oga igbos want Biafra..
No dey lie to yourself..

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 9:04am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

You don't understand the logic..
And that's why.. people like you will keep shouting ipob..till you witness the birth of the great black nation Biafra.

Till then back to daura is a duty..

Which dumb logic? The one that made kanu disappear without trace?

Or the one that has made you tied to PDP for 20 years with nothing to show apart from the enugu seaport/airport?

Which dumb logic do you hateful beings have to teach?

You want biafra but still wanting to die on afonja Bukola Saraki matter?

Your best bet is to intensify your prayers that buhari dies or decides not to run otherwise you will run in the sun for another gworo chewing kunu drinking mallam and still end up on the weeping and wailing side

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by gurnam: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2018
TMemos:
The Igbos need to determine what exactly they want. They pass out contradictory messages too much.

They say they want Biafra or nothing.

In this report, they are worried that Presidency may not come their way in 2023.

They say they don't need the Presidency to develop.

They say they don't want APC, that APC will lose in 2019 and yet are worried about APC's choice for the Presidency in 2023.

It’s the most politically confused region in Nigeria.
As usual, Saraki just pushed their mumu button by throwing a banana into their midst.
#confusion

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:17am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Which dumb logic? The one that made kanu disappear without trace?

Or the one that has made you tied to PDP for 20 years with nothing to show apart from the enugu seaport/airport?

Which dumb logic do you hateful beings have to teach?

You want biafra but still wanting to die on afonja Bukola Saraki matter?

Your best bet is to intensify your prayers that buhari dies or decides not to run otherwise you will run in the sun for another gworo chewing kunu drinking mallam and still end up on the weeping and wailing side

Reread your trash again..

..so emotional.. sorry.
Your chief dullard is heading straight to daura..
And nothing is gonna stop him.

5month to go

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by phase1: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2018
I don't know why people are losing sleep over this 'Igbo presidency' issue. The matter is very simple, if yoruba can't wait for the Igbo to take their rightful turn regardless of party and vote an Igbo man even after the East voted OBJ, then they should all be ready to let the North rule forever.
yoruba presidential candidature in APC will be challenged by political heavyweights from North+SE+SS.
yoruba will vote yoruba, but North will vote their own, SE and SS (who have always voted in the same pattern) will definitely not vote a yoruba candidate who wants to greedily eat their cake and still have it.
Yes, yoruba greed will not be authenticated with votes from the Eastern region. It is either the East takes their turn or yorubas be prepared for almajiri rule till nigeria breaks.

There will be no elected yoruba president before an Igbo president, yoruba have taken their turn and must repay by supporting an Igbo president the way Igbos supported OBJ whether they like it or not. This is not by shouting about some fake 'yoruba political wisdom or sophistication'. It was not yoruba political wisdom that made OBJ president. Other nigerians made OBJ president.

It is simple logic that I don't lose sleep over. Let a yoruba candidate come out and test my analogy on election day. Let see how he wins with north voting north, and East voting against their greed and insult to Igbo land.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Minjim: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
In a country with 91 political parties and tonnes of politicians, you ppl have singled out only Apc and Tinubu to blame for not actualizing ur political ambition?

Why can't you ppl support Apga, and groom it into a formidable party in the entire East, then you can lay claim.

But now, in APC, you ppl have contributed almost nothing but assume it's ur turn to get the most.
How logic does that sound?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Reread your trash again..

..so emotional.. sorry.
Your chief dullard is heading straight to daura..
And nothing is gonna stop him.

5month to go

How does his going back to Daura help your biafra?

Has your new gworo chewing mallam signed any agreement to that effect?

Or is a PDP presidency of a mallam the biafra you've always talked and cried about?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by madridguy(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:20am On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:

It’s the most politically confused region in Nigeria.
As usual, Saraki just pushed their mumu button by throwing a banana into their midst.
#confusion

Same way tinubu been throwing banana peels ..
What happened to akoko ekiti Oye ijebu Ife ipetu.. no be Yoruba land..

Abi presidency no see them help..

Confused human..
Everything start and end with presidency..why presidency people dey suffer pass for the country..

You guys like lying to yourself..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 9:21am On Aug 26, 2018
Minjim:
In a country with 91 political parties, you ppl have singled out only Apc to blame for not actualizing ur ambition?

Why can't you ppl support Apga, and groom it into a formidable parties in the entire East, then you can lay claim.

But now, you ppl have contributed nothing but want to get the most. How logic does the sound?

Because they must always find a way to blame a Yoruba man for any and every problem they encounter

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

How does his going back to Daura help your biafra?

Has your new gworo chewing mallam signed any agreement to that effect?

Or is a PDP presidency of a mallam the biafra you've always talked and cried about?

Why is Biafra giving you this BP..
I've told you..you and your people will never understand the igboman concept..

Na why una dey naturally beef Dem..
Biafra will celebrate independence in your life time.. won't argue.

The dullardeens is already enroute on an electric train to daura..

You just the shout mallam upandan.. who be mallam..and who mallam help..
I don't think I've issues with any mallam or pastor..

This political section?pls..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by gurnam: 9:29am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Same way tinubu been throwing banana peels ..
What happened to akoko ekiti Oye ijebu Ife ipetu.. no be Yoruba land..

Abi presidency no see them help..

Confused human..
Everything start and end with presidency..why presidency people dey suffer pass for the country..

You guys like lying to yourself..

You are not even coherent! Your elders and Kanu have really created a huge problem for you politically!
I can’t understand the morality your elders are yapping! The morality I know will not allow a man working in zenith bank to be drawing salary from Union bank.
You all are 100% inside PDP but want to have a say with what APC does in 2023 with their ticket.

Fools!

13 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
phase1:
I don't know why people are losing sleep over this 'Igbo presidency' issue. The matter is very simple, if yoruba can't wait for the Igbo to take their rightful turn regardless of party and vote an Igbo man even after the East voted OBJ, then they should all be ready to let the North rule forever.
yoruba presidential candidature in APC will be challenged by political heavyweights from North+SE+SS.
yoruba will vote yoruba, but North will vote their own, SE and SS (who have always voted in the same pattern) will definitely not a yoruba candidatw who wants to greedily eat their cake and still have it. Yes, their greed will not be authenticated with votes from the Eastern region. It is either the East takes their turn or yorubas and everyone else be prepared for almajiri rule till nigeria breaks.

There will be no elected yoruba president before an Igbo president, yoruba have taken their turn and must repay by supporting an Igbo president the way Igbos supported OBJ whether they like it or not.

It is simple logic that I don't lose sleep over. Let a yoruba candidate come out and test my analogy on election day. Let see how he wins with north voting north, and East voting against their greed and insult to Igbo land.

They're so emotional.. fill with sentiments..
They keep shouting igbo president..like say Dem wan dey force the presidency on igbos..

Igboman want referendum..and has made it clear..
Even died for it..
But this humans go carry igbo presidency for head..you go know say na trap be that..

Funny ..any igbo president eh.. the way Dem go take blackmail the person..you go fear.. ahswear!

We no wan presidency..make the Southwest go contest and rotate between Dem ..

Don't understand all this presidency by force

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Why is Biafra giving you this BP..
I've told you..you and your people will never understand the igboman concept..

Na why una dey naturally beef Dem..
Biafra will celebrate independence in your life time.. won't argue.

The dullardeens is already enroute on an electric train to daura..

You just the shout mallam upandan.. who be mallam..and who mallam help..
I don't think I've issues with any mallam or pastor..

This political section?pls..

Which biafra? The one that uwazurike is selling passports for N10k? The day you get your biafra, I'll celebrate with you but unfortunately, you're not interested in it.

You're more interested in following afonja Bukola Saraki about like a slave.

Send buhari back to Daura if you can, it's your business and his.

Just ask your elders and leaders to stop fooling around. The presidency must be worked for even in PDP where you buried your placenta.

Meanwhile, which mallam are you going to slave for in 2019? Or are you ok with afonja Bukola Saraki?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:

You are not even coherent! Your elders and Kanu have really created a huge problem for you politically!
I can’t understand the morality your elders are yapping! The mortality I know will not allow a man working in zenith bank to be drawing salary from Union bank.
You all are 100% inside PDP but want to have a say with what APC does in 2023 with their ticket.

Fools!

Fools...

Why mod no go support you..

You call igbos fools..
Oya na ..

Na so una brain reach for Yoruba land..
Almost everyword starts and end with insults..

Na oduduwa I blame..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Which biafra? The one that uwazurike is selling passports for N10k? The day you get your biafra, I'll celebrate with you but unfortunately, you're not interested in it.

You're more interested in following afonja Bukola Saraki about like a slave.

Send buhari back to Daura if you can, it's your business and his.

Just ask your elders and leaders to stop fooling around. The presidency must be worked for even in PDP where you buried your placenta.

Meanwhile, which mallam are you going to slave for in 2019? Or are you ok with afonja Bukola Saraki?

You're on repeat..

Abobby I don't do repeat..

Back to daura jare..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 9:40am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

You're on repeat..

Abobby I don't do repeat..

Back to daura jare..

And the bold is an example of what? Programmed robot? cheesy

Back to Daura ko, back to afara ukwu ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by citizenY(m): 9:43am On Aug 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Igbos need to be pragmatic if truly they are serious about this presidency ambition. Power is not given. You don't just demand for power and have it given just like that, you must be ready and willing to negotiate for it from a position of strength -- that is what has often served the Northern bloc. Besides that, what are you bringing to the table? Igbos can't just demand for the presidency and expect other regions to just capitulate. They must be ready to bargain for it and carry others along in the process, while assuring that interests of other interested parties will be protected.

True talk. This is what democracy demands.

You build bridges and affiliations, not vituperation. You cannot close your house and demand entry into another man's house.I have been on this forum for a long time and the amount of vitriol spewed by these guys on other folk tells me that they will get commensurate response by PVC bearing victims at the right time.

In any case any candidate from amongst them has to come from a party platform and elections , whether APC, PDP, APGA or the 93 parties we have. Will these same voters being served such insolence because of their choices be comfortable with such a candidate? Will their legitimate discomfort be democratic? Why not?

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And the bold is an example of what? Programmed robot? cheesy

Back to Daura ko, back to afara ukwu ni

grin cheesy

To be honest with yourself and conscience.. deep down ..you already know that buhari has lost this election..even with all rigging..

Unless you want to keep lying to yourself..

APC is gone..
This are the last days of the party..

Try help bubu carry his properties..he needs hands to assist

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 9:50am On Aug 26, 2018
citizenY:

True talk. This is what democracy demands.

You build bridges and affiliations, not vituperation. You cannot close your house and demand entry into another man's house.I have been on this forum for a long time and the amount of vitriol spewed by these guys on other folk tells me that they will get commensurate response by PVC bearing victims at the right time.

In any case any candidate from amongst them has to come from a party platform and elections , whether APC, PDP, APGA or the 93 parties we have. Will these same voters being served such insolence because of their choices be comfortable with such a candidate? Will their legitimate discomfort be democratic? Why not?

All this English because say your short memory don forget as una take ram insults on Gej and the igbo nation..

Kama is a bitch..
Your hate is returning to you in a billion fold..

No one can help..
So enjoy it and quit being emotional

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by EternalTruths: 9:54am On Aug 26, 2018
phase1:
yoruba will vote yoruba, but North will vote their own, SE and SS (who have always voted in the same pattern) will definitely not a yoruba candidatw who wants to greedily eat their cake and still have it. Yes, their greed will not be authenticated with votes from the Eastern region. It is either the East takes their turn or yorubas and everyone else be prepared for almajiri rule till nigeria breaks.

There will be no elected yoruba president before an Igbo president, yoruba have taken their turn and must repay by supporting an Igbo president the way Igbos supported OBJ whether they like it or not.

This is one fact Yoruba people on Nairaland refused to see.

They keep thinking that the Northerners will vote for them if the Igbos decide to accept another Northern Presidency if the Yoruba elites decide to cheat the Igbos.

This was the same mistake MKO made when he said, he can do without the Igbos.

This was the same mistake Awo made when he went headlong against the Igbos and later sought their votes in 1979.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 10:00am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

grin cheesy

To be honest with yourself and conscience.. deep down ..you already know that buhari has lost this election..even with all rigging..

Unless you want to keep lying to yourself..

APC is gone..
This are the last days of the party..

Try help bubu carry his properties..he needs hands to assist

To be honest with yourself and true to your conscience, why are you bothered about APC in 2023 if indeed you're confident of buhari and APC losing in 2019?

Why the anger towards what an APC will do in 2023 when you swear it'll cease to exist in 2019?

If indeed you're concerned only with biafra, why are you dying with PDP? Did they promise you biafra? Has any mallam there signed any agreements on biafra with you?

Do you not see the contradictions?

If you can, send buhari back to Daura. I'll congratulate you afterwards

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 10:04am On Aug 26, 2018
EternalTruths:

This is one fact Yoruba people on Nairaland refused to see.

They keep thinking that the Northerners will vote for them if the Igbos decide to accept another Northern Presidency if the Yoruba elites decide to cheat the Igbos.

This was the same mistake MKO made when he said, he can do without the Igbos.

This was the same mistake Awo made when he went headlong against the Igbos and later sought their votes in 1979.

You particularly almost deadened our ears with your biafra or death chants. You shouted to the high heavens about how Nigeria is a zoo and northerners are illiterates you shouldn't have anything to do with.

What then is your business with the zoo? Why are you bothered about the Islamic party called APC?

Will you still partner with gworo chewing mallams all because of presidency of the zoo?

Ain't you worried and ashamed of your lack of consistency?

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by citizenY(m): 10:06am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

All this English because say your short memory don forget as una take ram insults on Gej and the igbo nation..

Kama is a bitch..
Your hate is returning to you in a billion fold..

No one can help..
So enjoy it and quit being emotional

Karma will be emotional with its PVC ... .. in the fullness of time. I have a short memory but you do not have foresight.That is the difference. Thank you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

To be honest with yourself and true to your conscience, why are you bothered about APC in 2023 if indeed you're confident of buhari and APC losing in 2019?

Why the anger towards what an APC will do in 2023 when you swear it'll cease to exist in 2019?

If indeed you're concerned only with biafra, why are you dying with PDP? Did they promise you biafra? Has any mallam there signed any agreements on biafra with you?

Do you not see the contradictions?

If you can, send buhari back to Daura. I'll congratulate you afterwards

Are you in Nigeria?

If yes..
Then I've got no reason for your back and front..

Just 5month to go..

Enjoy your week.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Herdsmen: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
citizenY:

Karma will be emotional with its PVC ... .. in the fullness of time. I have a short memory but you do not have foresight.That is the difference. Thank you.

Off point..

Meaning
Useless trash...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Shukuakukobambi: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Are you in Nigeria?

If yes..
Then I've got no reason for your back and front..

Just 5month to go..

Enjoy your week.

Yes no need to continue the back and forth.

5 months to go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2018
Yoruba and covetousness for power. Narratives have of late bombarded the internet about how Yoruba shall have the presidency after Buhari. This narrative comes coated in subtle deceit, that the Igbo lost their opportunity by not supporting APC. How can this be the basis if not that it serves the purpose of this wicked political calculation. My own position is that the presidency of Nigeria must be open to all tribes. Yoruba was allowed to produce a candidate for presidency in 1999 in an arrangement where the flag bearer of the two major political parties were both Yoruba. The only way forward for Nigeria at this point in time is to replicate the 1999 scenario. If this is not done it will be better to restructure Nigeria or break up the country. I do not believe that my people can endure this relegation without challenging it. Nigerians should be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by kettykin: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2018
I see another Nzeogwu/ifeajuna collabo
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by kettykin: 10:25am On Aug 26, 2018
I see another ifeajuna/nzeogwu collabo if this penchant for Nigeria to take igbos for granted and constant display of unpatriotism to the igbo race
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by gurnam: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2018
jomonic:
Yoruba and covetousness for power. Narratives have of late bombarded the internet about how Yoruba shall have the presidency after Buhari. This narrative comes coated in subtle deceit, that the Igbo lost their opportunity by not supporting APC. My own position is that the presidency of Nigeria must be open to all tribes. Yoruba was allowed to produce a candidate for presidency in 1999 in an arrangement where the flag bearer of the two major political parties were both Yoruba. The only way forward for Nigeria at this point in time is to replicate the 1999 scenario. If this is not done it will be better to restructure Nigeria or break up the country. I do not believe that my people can endure this relegation without challenging it. Nigerians should be wise.

Igbos will never blackmail Nigeria to get the Presidency! Never

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Kano Zoo N6.8m: We Will Not Hesitate To Arrest Gorilla If… – Police / 'Return Home', Fashola Charges Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.