Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,620 members, 7,851,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (27259 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / North Will Not Cede Power To South In 2023 — Arewa Youth Consultative Forum / Babachir Lawal: It’s Not Compulsory North Must Cede Power To South In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by BabaRamota1980: 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
I am blunt, i dont hide my thoughts under the tongue at all. I will put out a blunt input here.

1, Igbo coup of 1966 and the massacre of Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani was the product of blame. Igbo blamed the other regions for inequity, unfairness and corruption. Their true intent was to consolidate power in Igbo hands and exclude the other two from rulership. This became clear in who succeeded those eliminated from power. In the Army Igbo promoted its sons and excluded Yoruba and Hausa....it particularly rewarded Christians.

Over 90% Yorubas in Army at the time were Christians, they were excluded from promotions.

Prior to that coup here is what Yoruba had done to Igbo...

1, accomodated Igbos escaping attacks in North but could not returned home to East.

2, accomodated and mentored Igbos into the business and political circles pioneered by Yorubas.

3, Sir Louis Ojukwu was not discriminated against when he approached and got financing from a loan syndicate group owned by Yorubas. He was trying to go into prime real estate but did not succeed with it like he did in transportation.

4, Azikiwe was not discriminated against when he was brought into NCNC, a Yoruba party....and subsequently wooed in to lead it.

5, Azikiwe started the first Ibo bank, ACB (African Continental Bank). He did not found the bank. The original name of the bank was Tinubu Properties and Mortgage, founded by Yorubas and well established. Azikiwe was a shareholder and used Ibo subscriptions to later buy the company and then changed its name. The Yorubas owners could have chosen to not sell to Igbo.

6. Yorubas founded Lagos Stock Exchange and Presided it. One of the early presidents was an Igboman, Louis Ojukwu. The richest Nigerian of that era was a shipping magnate, Chief Henry Fajemirokun, a Yoruba.

Fajemirokun was the first African on the board of publicly traded multi-national in UK at the time. The Yorubas could easily have made Fajemirokun President of their Stock Exchange - a clearinghouse for publicly traded companies. Yet they put an Igboman.

7, While Yorubas were accomodating Igbos and nurturing your forefathers your Azikiwe was backbiting Awolowo.

First he agreed with Awo to treat the issues of minorities in the regions and Awo went along to allow referendum in West. Azikiwe then colluded with North, that North and East will be greatly disenfranchized if they submitted to demands of Tiv and Middle Belt in North, and COR in East.

Second, he colluded with Balewa to form government after Awo had approached him with a consensus for alliance.

There are many more but lets save them for another day....

So, looking at the above relationships, Yoruba should be the one bitter at Igbo. You have done us great injustice and wrongly stamped all kind of labels on us that we did not earn....all because you envy our position as the most advanced race in Black Africa.

You Igbos have a problem which no one outside can help you solve. Your problems are many but the most glaring is your attitude towards others. You believe in coercion and force but others believe in consensus. When you are approached for a concensus you refuse to negotiate because you dont believe you should serve under anybody or play second fiddle. You want the top and if it will not be given you then put all kind of dirty labels on those that gave you offer. You disparage and speak ill of them. You demand forcefully to get as an entitlement what you rejected and refused to accept in consensus.

You are a psycho!

Let me give you some highlights here...

1. Awolowo, in 1979, UPN, picked an Igbo as running mate.

Has any Igbo presidential aspirant ever picked a Yoruba as running mate?

2. Obasanjo in 1999 changed the fate of Igbo and opened doors for you that previously had been shut in your face in both political and military positions. The Yorubaman brought the likes of Ngozi, Ihejirika, Soludo, Ezekwesili, and so on, into limelight.

Whereas under Jonathan government you played to exclude Yorubas from government.

3. PDP has never fielded an Igbo in Presidency or Vice Presidency, yet you prefer it to Buhari who has record of twice choosing Igbo as running mate.

You did injustice to yourself and treated yourself immorally when you could have built consensus with Buhari and voted him in so the Igbo could succeed in his own turn to Preside over Nigeria.

Ojukwu was a presidential candidate. If you truly wanted justice and morality you could have reached to others with consensus to support Ojukwu, and by extension Igbo, into Presidency. Instead you planted labels and disparaged others.

You are a freak!

In Lagos, Igbo is where it is today because of Tinubu. As Governer he opened doors for you. He brought you in his cabinet. He created a template for your inclusion...yet you rebelled and believed you should not serve under Yoruba on his own soil. You began calling Lagos a no man's land and that you are entitled to be governor. You told your benefactor that it was you who developed the state, not him.

Tinubu laboured and built consensus and we have APC. Anything APC you disparaged and spitted on.

Ngige, your own son, was treated as dirt and dishonored....called all kind of names and those trying to get him into Anambra Government House as your Governor were ethnically abused and called amala and ewedu and almajiri. You even imposed a no-go ban on others coming in to campaign for him in SE. You mocked and ridiculed Osun and their governor. You barricaded El Rufai in hotel room and prevented his participation in the support rally.

While you were busy shutting out APC from SE, Tinubu was also busy turning SW into APCified region.

Lagos, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, all APC....

The only APC you have, Imo, has not had peace in its four years. As we speak you Igbos are trying to make your region APC free.

Now that Tinubu is lined up to be rewarded for his works you suddenly realize a Yoruba is going to be your President in 2023 and all your primordial fears of serving under Yoruba returns. Now you want the top post...the Presidency, and you dont want it via consensus, you dont want to work under anyone and advance up to the top, no! ....you just want it handed to you because according to your hallucinated minds you deserve it.

Now, I havent hit you with the blunt input yet. I will close here but here is the blunt...

Do like you did in 1966. Carry out a coup and install an Igbo President. Thats the only way you are getting that position if you are unwilling to wait your turn, which comes in 40yrs from next year.

Awon were.

Baba lo ma pa Ibo! angry

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2018
phase1:
I don't know why people are losing sleep over this 'Igbo presidency' issue. The matter is very simple, if yoruba can't wait for the Igbo to take their rightful turn regardless of party and vote an Igbo man even after the East voted OBJ, then they should all be ready to let the North rule forever.
yoruba presidential candidature in APC will be challenged by political heavyweights from North+SE+SS.
yoruba will vote yoruba, but North will vote their own, SE and SS (who have always voted in the same pattern) will definitely not vote a yoruba candidate who wants to greedily eat their cake and still have it.
Yes, yoruba greed will not be authenticated with votes from the Eastern region. It is either the East takes their turn or yorubas be prepared for almajiri rule till nigeria breaks.

There will be no elected yoruba president before an Igbo president, yoruba have taken their turn and must repay by supporting an Igbo president the way Igbos supported OBJ whether they like it or not. This is not by shouting about some fake 'yoruba political wisdom or sophistication'. It was not yoruba political wisdom that made OBJ president. Other nigerians made OBJ president.

It is simple logic that I don't lose sleep over. Let a yoruba candidate come out and test my analogy on election day. Let see how he wins with north voting north, and East voting against their greed and insult to Igbo land.

MKO Abiola won without SE support though.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Naza25: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2018
Why should they be worried about that? They should be more concerned on how to actualize Biafra

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by namio10: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2018
Any Igbo who believes that APC shall make an Igbo succeed President Buhari must be nuts.

Any Igbo who believes that Buhari/Fulani shall hand Nigeria over to an Igbo president of Nigeria needs his head examined.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Liverpoolfc(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2018
I hate self deceit. NDIGBO should forget presidency. They can never be president in Nigeria not even in 2032. I have noticed from experience that nobody can trust them with power.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by mybestlove(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
But who president help?

The North would have been paradise by now
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by oruma19: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ibos cannot lay claim to what they didn't work for. Apc should handover to southwest because tinubu worked and suffered to enthrone the apc in power. Tinubu is Nigeria's president in 2023. Ibos should go and die. U want to eat ur cake and have it. I am from nigerdelta but I stand for the truth. Monkey will not work for baboon to chop, Neva!

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by phase1: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mosesm:

MKO Abiola won without SE support though.

Ethnicity and religion have come to stay in nigerian politics forever. There will be no MKO situation of muslim-muslim ticket anymore. That's why I laugh at Tinubu thinking he can be president.

If he chooses a northern Christian candidate as VP, the core muslim north will abandon him, if he chooses a northern muslim as VP, it will be seen as brazen Islamization, the SE+SS+ Northern christians+ Northern muslims in opposition party will vote against him.

I have always maintained that with current political atmosphere and ethno-religious awareness, it will almost impossible for a yoruba muslim to be president, even the chances of an Igbo presidency is brighter. You do the equation.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by netflicks(m): 2:12pm On Aug 26, 2018
All for the money....

Check my signature for cheap tokonbo Toyota Camry LE @give away price
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by BabaO2: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
Ibos are always too impatient, that is the main reason of their failure, no moral reason for them to even rightly agitate for 2023 under APC in the first place, best bet is to still be in APC to realise their dream otherwise, their inconsistencies will never ever fetch them the presidency.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by blackaxe78: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2018
gurnam:

It’s the most politically confused region in Nigeria.
As usual, Saraki just pushed their mumu button by throwing a banana into their midst.
#confusion

You said it all. #Settled

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Idrismusty97(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
So Saraki is now IPOB youths Messiah? grin grin grin laughs in Catalonia. These people are so damn easy to manipulate.

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by contigiency(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2018
As If they have behaved like it is important to them.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by EvilMetahuman: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Haba. Can we be honest with ourselves for once. Ndigbo hasn't played their cards well since 2015. They've refused to move on from Jonathan's defeat even when his very own kinsmen have. You don't gain political mileage by being needlessly antagonistic, you do by building alliances, making compromises, and building bridges.

The earliest Ndigbo can produce the country's president as we speak is 2031 and I believe they will. Saying anyone is surprised the SW will produce the president after Buhari's second term is just being plain dishonest.

In addition, given their posturing at the moment, if peradventure someone else from the North besides Buhari becomes the President, then it implies the earliest they'd produce president would be 2035 because I don't see such a candidate not going for a second term. All these (the likelihood of 2035) is ASSUMING a Vice President from the SE exists from 2023 - 2035.

There's also another angle. If Buhari isn't returned and a South Westerner is chosen as the vice just to counter balance the Osinbajo effect during the polls, then it implies power might go to SW after the fresh candidate from PDP does two terms, which means the SE would be looking at genuine chances from 2043!

These are the chances that exist given the nature of Nigerian politicospare.
well analyzed grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Unik3030: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

People wey chop president..how dia life and community be?

Osibanjo and obasanjo presidency..change ikiri.gbogan modakeke Ife Oyo ijebu oshogbo ede ore ijesha ijebu Offa OTA kwara..even abeokuta.epe ikorodu shagamu badagry..

Abeg who presidency help.. who? Mr Corinthians..
that's what u use in consoling yourself but deep down we know u are dieing to have it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Emycord: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2018
TMemos:
The Igbos need to determine what exactly they want. They pass out contradictory messages too much.

They say they want Biafra or nothing.

In this report, they are worried that Presidency may not come their way in 2023.

They say they don't need the Presidency to develop.

They say they don't want APC, that APC will lose in 2019 and yet are worried about APC's choice for the Presidency in 2023.

Confusion!
for all authentic igbo position on igbo/nigeria issues pls and pls always listen to ipob for now any other thing you hear even it be from ojukwu, but if its not in line with ipob pls disregard it as it is 100% false. we shall only have a new position if we fail at an unrigged un-conducted referendum
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2018
fk001:
There will be no micro zoning but if SE show us their worth by working hard for APC then believe me you, 2023 the presidency is yours.

Stop derailing the thread with long post.
you be decieving them there hun. Who will vote Igbo as president? Surely not the Nothern people and surely not some (or most) of us from west here. I'm sure there south south brothers won't vote them self. No be Igbos again? With their mouthmaking and chest beating? So they can start telling us how Igbos went to heaven to save Nigeria? The little ones in GEJ regime were the ones that ruined his tenure. Money mongers/worshippers are not allowed to rule the most populous Africa country. They should better concentrate on their Biafra. Nothing for them in Nigeria till Christ come. Anyway, i believe they should know better.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Some of us here are routing for Mogbalu despite being Yoruba yet Ibos are fighting over Atiku today, Saraki tomorrow. So if you fail to promote your own Moghalu but instead vote 95% for Atiku or Saraki yet Buhari end up winning with 70% of SW vote...you think APC and Buhari will now support your candidate against a loyal VP...not done. Let SE rally bebind an intelligent and youthful candidate like Moghalu and watch SW deliver 55-65% to him in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
My people are so confused.

It's Biafra or nothing for me. Fvck the Igbo Presidency sh!t.

I believe in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by omooba969(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
Igbos need to be pragmatic if truly they are serious about this presidency ambition. Power is not given. You don't just demand for power and have it given just like that, you must be ready and willing to negotiate for it from a position of strength -- that is what has often served the Northern bloc. Besides that, what are you bringing to the table? Igbos can't just demand for the presidency and expect other regions to just capitulate. They must be ready to bargain for it and carry others along in the process, while assuring that interests of other interested parties will be protected.

Igboz, generally, are not politically savvy. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Unik3030: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2018
phase1:
I don't know why people are losing sleep over this 'Igbo presidency' issue. The matter is very simple, if yoruba can't wait for the Igbo to take their rightful turn regardless of party and vote an Igbo man even after the East voted OBJ, then they should all be ready to let the North rule forever.
yoruba presidential candidature in APC will be challenged by political heavyweights from North+SE+SS.
yoruba will vote yoruba, but North will vote their own, SE and SS (who have always voted in the same pattern) will definitely not vote a yoruba candidate who wants to greedily eat their cake and still have it.
Yes, yoruba greed will not be authenticated with votes from the Eastern region. It is either the East takes their turn or yorubas be prepared for almajiri rule till nigeria breaks.

There will be no elected yoruba president before an Igbo president, yoruba have taken their turn and must repay by supporting an Igbo president the way Igbos supported OBJ whether they like it or not. This is not by shouting about some fake 'yoruba political wisdom or sophistication'. It was not yoruba political wisdom that made OBJ president. Other nigerians made OBJ president.

It is simple logic that I don't lose sleep over. Let a yoruba candidate come out and test my analogy on election day. Let see how he wins with north voting north, and East voting against their greed and insult to Igbo land.

go n read history and check statistics bro,ab Hausa man will prefer to hand over to a Yoruba man or south south man than an Igbo man.they did it with obj n Jonathan,n now with Osinbajo.the Igbos are easy to manipulate so they will prefer to give them speaker or Senate President if they see it's loyal.n don't forget that Igbos only vote can never produce a president.tell ur elders to let go of hate n build bridges

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by famosh: 2:27pm On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Why is Biafra giving you this BP.. I've told you..you and your people will never understand the igboman concept..
Na why una dey naturally beef Dem.. Biafra will celebrate independence in your life time.. won't argue.
The dullardeens is already enroute on an electric train to daura..
You just the shout mallam upandan.. who be mallam..and who mallam help.. I don't think I've issues with any mallam or pastor..
This political section?pls..
Answer his question & stop diverting unintelligently! How does Buhari's exit ensure the actualization of biiafraud?

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Olumeme: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Even if Igbo votes for APC, they will not get the presidency in 2019, APC does not care about the igbos and that's the plain truth, if they do, they would have given them SGF at least to show they care.
The north are power mongers, they use their population to their advantage.
Even if igbos vote for APC in 2019 and they decide to ceed to South East in 2023, North will vote for a northerner if a PDP field a northern candidate.

In the political equation of the country, the north does not like people of the east, and the east does not like the north too, it's very clear, they are are just different set of people with different political views and lifestyle.

The presidency does not in anyway improve the quality of lives of a region, when Obasanjo was president, what did the yorubas benefit? Only Niger state has produced military president twice, but one of the most poverty ridden state in Nigeria., is Daura now better than how it used to be now that buhari is president? If an Igbo man becomes president today, it will not really affect the common man, after all nothing changed in Bayelsa when Jonathan was president.

Lastly, i keep hearing Tinubu has a masterplan for Lagos, please where is it? Lagos is one of the worst places to live in earth, poor Power supply, poor security poor drainage, poor road networks given the kind of money they make, they are still the most indebted state in Nigeria.
Please, Tinubu is a greedy beast, he's not fit to rule Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Unik3030: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

grin cheesy

To be honest with yourself and conscience.. deep down ..you already know that buhari has lost this election..even with all rigging..

Unless you want to keep lying to yourself..

APC is gone..
This are the last days of the party..

Try help bubu carry his properties..he needs hands to assist
u are deceiving yourself,so u think it's easy to displace an incumbent president with a sit tight agenda n with power drunk friends.d 242bn Naira allocated for election what do u think it's for.i believe u depend on pdp that is yet to put there house in order?by the time saraki n still didn't win d presidential ticket then u will see film
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by BabaRamota1980: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2018
oruma19:
Ibos cannot lay claim to what they didn't work for. Apc should handover to southwest because tinubu worked and suffered to enthrone the apc in power. Tinubu is Nigeria's president in 2023. Ibos should go and die. U want to eat ur cake and have it. I am from nigerdelta but I stand for the truth. Monkey will not work for baboon to chop, Neva!

Right now we know and are sure Presidency is coming to SW behind Buhari but we don't know who.

It would naturally be just to say Prof Osinbajo will become President. Underneath rumours is that UN and EU has taken notice of him and might offer a advanced position on global influence.

So too early to conclude Tinubu will go in, though he is a contender.

Moreover, Prof is from Ogun State. Yoruba wants to field candidates outside Ogun.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Simbrixton(m): 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
The highest number of people in the civil service are igbos, igbos have it great actually in Nigeria they have the highest number of properties outside igbo land the biggest victims in Nigeria are the yorubas ijaws and urhobos how can Northerners own oil block in ijaw land i still support a split up of the country than all this thrash talk
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by statusquoante: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
Wonder why any news from southeast ..or igbos always attract this afons..

What really happened to Southwest clamoring for regionalisms.. and true federalism..

They're in government..

Why's everyone silent

We haven't stopped clamouring for restructuring.
Nevertheless, nothing can be as dumbbb as anyone thinking Igbos will have the APC ticket in 2023.
At worst, the Obasanjo/Ekwueme scenario will play itself all over again.

Igbos had better remain in PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2018
Igbo people don't even believe in Nigeria as a nation. The despise all other tribes in this country except their own tribe.

Anything you do not believe in can never be yours. It's an irrefutable law of this material universe. Pig-ibos please take note! DON'T ALLOW APC CON YOU INTO VOTING BUHARI IN 2019, YOU GUYS ARE NEVER GETTING THE PRESIDENCY OF THIS NATION AGAIN! NNAMDI AZIKIWE REMAINS THE FIRST AND THE LAST IBO PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by famosh: 2:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
phase1:

Ethnicity and religion have come to stay in nigerian politics forever. There will be no MKO situation of muslim-muslim ticket anymore. That's why I laugh at Tinubu thinking he can be president.

If he chooses a northern Christian candidate as VP, the core muslim north will abandon him, if he chooses a northern muslim as VP, it will be seen as brazen Islamization, the SE+SS+ Northern christians+ Northern muslims in opposition party will vote against him.

I have always maintained that with current political atmosphere and ethno-religious awareness, it will almost impossible for a yoruba muslim to be president, even the chances of an Igbo presidency is brighter. You do the equation.
@bolded is a fat lie! The core North, who're mostly Buharists, will not abandon Tinubu who will be running under their beloved APC! They're not as unreasonable as the IPIGs! They would reciprocate the favour Tinubu did for Buhari in 2015 & 2019! You think they would even vote a northern Muslim under PDP against Buhari's Tinubu after the PDP has stupidly painted themselves as a Christian & Southern party & APC the opposite, talk less of an Igbo candidate who will be like a taboo there?

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Simbrixton(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2018
blackaxe78:

You said it all. #Settled
egede u dan reach here
Re: 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west by Heffalump(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
KEVIND:
"Chibuike Amaechi, Rochas Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, Chris Ngige and others from Igbo land that later joined APC as a national party are all political errand boys and stooges of the real owners and controllers of APC".

Any Igbo who believed in the lie that the Igbos will get the presidency come 2023 by voting massively for Buhari & APC need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital.It is impossible for a full blown jihadist (Buhari) to hand over power to igbos who he tag 5%, Disparage their women and kill hundreds of their harmless youths i.e Python dance

Buhari will never handover power to an Igbo man should he stay till 2023. This may sound funny, buy it's the obvious fact.

Infact, the surest way now is if an Igbo man emerges as VP in 2019, definitely not under APC shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Poll Officials Escape Lynching In Anambra / 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.