Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? (58087 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mikejj(m): 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Her backyard is d first tin i look atcheesy.. Over to u Mikejj,austyn0,dumininu01
haba lefu how u wan take see yansh first..well base on the honour of gcfr award to me..me na her appearance and boobi oo.

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mikejj(m): 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Berlyn1:
I don't love urs so we cannot connect sad
. baby na wa oo.d guy wan rush naw..chai..5:0
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
mikejj:
haba lefu how u wan take see yansh first..well base on the honour of gcfr award to me..me na her appearance and boobi oo.
ehn as she stand u go fit analyse her backyard nacheesy
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mikejj(m): 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn as she stand u go fit analyse her backyard nacheesy
.. mai hear wat if she Sidon.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
mikejj:
.. mai hear wat if she Sidon.
if u dey meet a babe for d first time she will mostly stand up to recieve ucheesy. Though their are ways to know a girl wey get phat azz even if she siddoncheesy.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
preetyb:
Now I see why we have many fake women than originals everywhere...no girl wants to be dark again, no one wants to be without big butts and boobs anymore, all thanks to you guyz...so all the ladies that does not fit in all these your descriptions, should go and die or go for some kind of beauty enhancement surgery... Chai...God where are you?....so all these advice that your parents always give you about marrying a good wife instead of beauty, una ears no dey hear am?....issorite...kwotinu.
Some one cannot access character and attitude immediately you get in contact with a lady.The question deliberate more on physical trait which is the first thing that get you attracted to a lady. One can still decide to quit if other criteria like character are not met which is the most important.
For me it's height, I can't see a tall lady and not mop at her. I think physical trait is important too because it depreciate or better still eliminate ones lust for other women.Don't be deceive, Any man thst his wife is not physically attracted to irrespective of her angelic character will surely cheat. For example a man that worship big breast and mistakenly end up marrying the opposite is an easy target for big boobs ladies.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Anfieldboss: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
vingeophysicist:
Some one cannot access character and attitude immediately you get in contact with a lady.The question deliberate more on physical trait which is the first thing that get you attracted to a lady. One can still decide to quit if other criteria like character are not met which is the most important.
For me it's height, I can't see a tall lady and not mop at her. I think physical trait is important too because it depreciate or better still eliminate ones lust for other women.Don't be deceive, Any man thst his wife is not physically attracted to irrespective of her angelic character will surely cheat. For example a man that worship big breast and mistakenly end up marrying the opposite is an easy target for big boobs ladies.

Leave all these niggas forming holy holy, it's very important a man is physically attracted to his wife, it helps the man to be satisfied with his woman and turning a blind eye to other women. Though physical attraction should not be the only reason but it's key.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by rottennaija(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
faithsystem:
good evening

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mikejj(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
lefulefu:
if u dey meet a babe for d first time she will mostly stand up to recieve ucheesy. Though their are ways to know a girl wey get phat azz even if she siddoncheesy.
grin this guy ehn..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by kaycee125: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
I think I like you
SexyCeline:
Oya guys coman talk o....
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by UniversalDove: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
blujoi:
Petite ass, nice firm legs are so attractive and nicely done hair, not wigs ohhh!!! Some will just throw on a wig that looks bigger than their head, making them look like a character from a low budget nollywood movie , which is a big turn off. I also check out her shoes and feet. Scoffed shoes and toe nails are a no no grin grin grin
Lol why are you like this now
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by preetyb(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2018
vingeophysicist:

I don't believe you because a man can be with the type of woman he wants and still cheat on her. What do you say about a man that has a beautiful wife with good phisique and still cheat on her with a woman who is nothing compare to his wife...if beauty, height and every other asset of a woman is what keeps a marriage, then we won't be recording so much cases of infedelity as we do now...A man who cheats is like a thief that will always steal once he gets the opportunity even if he has everything already. Cheating is a mind thing. Any man who can't control his mind, can't control his sexual urge.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
preetyb:

I don't believe you because a man can be with the type of woman he wants and still cheat on her. What do you say about a man that has a beautiful wife with good phisique and still cheat on her with a woman who is nothing compare to his wife...if beauty, height and every other asset of a woman is what keeps a marriage, then we won't be recording so much cases of infedelity as we do now...A man who cheats is like a thief that will always steal once he gets the opportunity even if he has everything already. Cheating is a mind thing. Any man who can't control his mind, can't control his sexual urge.
I guess you didn't get my explanation. Let me put it these way. A cheat is a cheat yes I agree.But is it wise for someone that loves tall ladies to marry a short lady?Of course No. I'm only saying that when seeking a partner, physical trait should be considered.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mhizcassidy001(f): 4:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
yeah
what does having big boobs got to do with this,is it a caterial for been a wife materials.
if you know thosev that have been sending me pm go ask them what they ever gain,if they talk shit orb immature with me.
oga ade no time
Wasky101:

i heard you have big boobs. sent u a pm
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Wasky101: 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
yeah
what does having big boobs got to do with this,is it a caterial for been a wife materials.
if you know thosev that have been sending me pm go ask them what they ever gain,if they talk shit orb immature with me.
oga ade no time
Big boobs is life and good for sucking. so u are saying you don't allow guys to suck cos me I don't understand what u mean.
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by mypains: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Y do u say so boss, just want to learn cos I'm also a good guy.
ladies generally don't appreciate a good guy...

Be as mysterious as possible to any lady you date. The more they are confused about your moves the higher the the cling to you and the more they fall for you.

For instance, if you are too close to a lady as in communicating with her everyday, she will get tired of you eventual and lost excitement.

But when you chat 2 to 3 lines on whatsapp, disappear from her presence till a week later. Always claim busy if she complains.

This way you keep them on their toes, make them guess if you with other women.

Never act like she is the only woman in your life... Make her jealous and feel her place in your life is being threatened.

Reduce the calls and when you call don't spend more than 1 minutes on phone with her.

Give her surprises once in a blue moon... When she is not expecting it.

Be firm
Summary is... Doing less makes you achieve more and be "sendless"

1 Like

Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
Finewithsense:
ngwanu
angry angry
God will judge you and that mod that ban me
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Zhahovic(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Maamin:

grin it can be very sexy at the same time unattractive if the body do not match up.
Lolz..quite right!
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
Berlyn1:
Since lala betrayed you I guess I can apply, you know?
Re: Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? by phlamesG: 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
Berlyn1:

Savage grin
I've actually been crushing on you for a while now smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.