Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring (49436 Views)

For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
modsfucker:
I unknowingly created an account on badoo, only for me to see those girls parading themselves for paltry sums ranging from N2k.... Gosh, girls that look unapproachable decided to rubbish their lives for money.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;
2k?

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by modsfucker: 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;
2k?

N2k my friend, for sex... That's tantamount to free sex.... And the girls look so unapproachable on the streets, not knowing all na wash.... Only self reservation can stop one from falling for such destiny-destroying temptation cheesy
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Oyerinde16(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
Shortyy:
The hypocrites are coming...
bia what do you mean
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by theBaGG: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Honestly Abuja is prostitution headquarters.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by AlphaStyles(m): 3:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

;;;;;;
so abuja na holycity? grin grin grin shocked
Lolz no be there dem big mosque and church dy?
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by KAYD007(m): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
modsfucker:
I unknowingly created an account on badoo, only for me to see those girls parading themselves for paltry sums ranging from N2k.... Gosh, girls that look unapproachable decided to rubbish their lives for money.

Why you blow teaon like this? you unknowingly created an account on badoo? Did you also unknowingly open a GTB account? ...just admit say you went puzzy hunting on baddo ma niqqa!

3 Likes

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
AlphaStyles:
Lolz no be there dem big mosque and church dy?
na by church or mosque grin
forget dat one jor grin
everybody know say abuja na d number 1 sincity in naija
apart from olosho them also have gigolos and gay prostitutes for dat city.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by modsfucker: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2018
KAYD007:

Why you blow teaon like this? you unknowingly created an account on badoo? Did you also unknowingly open a GTB account? ...just admit say you went puzzy hunting on baddo ma niqqa!

What I meant by unknowingly is that, I didn't know the app was infested by those sex peddling girls.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Jblaze1: 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2018
I still no go talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:
Adonbelieveit
You're slim and trimmed. Stay that way, don't get fat.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You're slim and trimmed. Stay that way, don't get fat.
Thanks honey.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by RedBororo(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
YES OH

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Emeksman: 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
Abuja dey learn work... Go to Kano state u go know
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by phemi01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
modsfucker:

What I meant by unknowingly is that, I didn't know the app was infested by those sex peddling girls.

Don't be deceived...many of the sexy girls on badoo are fake pictures uploaded by hungry guys looking for who to scam and funny enough, a lot gullible horn.y he goats who call themselves men fall for the scam.

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Veetee(m): 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2018
They are coming. they are coming to get your husbands. no where to hide
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
If you go to AIR WAVE for night you go understand

Or wuse 2 for night

Angels day time

Devils at night

What I like Abuja runs girls them be say, them get class grin

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Qsscruz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 29, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I no go lieee.. prostitution is getting worst in Abuja.. the area am staying self, Hmmmm.. na only GOD go help us.
Honestly, here around National Assembly Quarters it is alarming...
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by modsfucker: 4:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
phemi01:

Don't be deceived...many of the sexy girls on badoo are fake pictures uploaded by hungry guys looking for who to scam and funny enough, a lot gullible horn.y he goats who call themselves men fall for the scam.

What a pity!
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Qsscruz(m): 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Lmao grin grin grin......it's just like saying never date any guy from your present location,,,they are all BEASTS or RITUALISTS
His generalization is wrong.. Some persons are just plain sterotypical. Where in Abuja do you reside?
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by HallaDaTruth: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tundeobama:
I pods lady in lagos as gone to Abuja to open shop.can't count number of ipod pusy my frnds run daily there village husband Don suffer.
Afonja ladies have been known to be the cheapest through out history. Just one wrap of amala and they are in your bed. Keeps living in deception

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
high time govt legalize this sh*t

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by evansjeff(m): 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
SaintHilary:
Only one state comes to mind
EDO!!!

Exactly how people become miserable in life without knowing the source of their problem.

where did this f00l see Edo in the post?

Too many kids on Nairaland these days.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
modsfucker:

haba bros are u not a nigerian?cheesy. Everybody knows dat badoo is mostly used by runzgirls na.u hardly see an ordinary girl using dat apparatus.most of dem dere na big Gods dem dey hunt forcheesy.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
Fierce11:
Women are their own worst enemies.. quote me anywhere.
But why do the victims find it hard to escape from such torments? Can they not gather up the money and enter night bus that day? Instead, them go dey buy igboo and cigarettes dey worsen the situation.. cultists who claim to have been forcefully oriented comes to mind.. .

What do you not believe? The fact that ladies are now turned to sex slaves.. Or the fact that your fellow self acclaimed feminists are actually the creatures behind such barbaric and inhuman act? j
most of the girls know wetin dem waan go do for abuja b4 dem embark on the journey.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lalas247:
lol it's expected....
with a big city come its vicescheesy(prostitution,pimps,gangs/cultists).

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Alwaysking:
Is that how you talk to your father? you are indeed a Mannerless kid.
grin
Alwaysking:
Is that how you talk to your father? you are indeed a Mannerless kid.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2018
modsfucker:

N2k my friend, for sex... That's tantamount to free sex.... And the girls look so unapproachable on the streets, not knowing all na wash.... Only self reservation can stop one from falling for such destiny-destroying temptation cheesy
so with d 2K wey she dey get frm customers how dat one wan dey enuf to take care of herself?cheesy. A 2k ashi dat one go probably dey carry all d STDS in d world nau.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by AlphaStyles(m): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:

na by church or mosque grin
forget dat one jor grin
everybody know say abuja na d number 1 sincity in naija
apart from olosho them also have gigolos and gay prostitutes for dat city.
Lolz no wonder those alhajis dy fresh money too much
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by modsfucker: 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
so with d 2K wey she dey get frm customers how dat one wan dey enuf to take care of herself?cheesy. A 2k ashi dat one go probably dey carry all d STDS in d world nau.

Na d reason why I call them destiny destroyers

1 Like

Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by modsfucker: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
lefulefu:
haba bros are u not a nigerian?cheesy. Everybody knows dat badoo is mostly used by runzgirls na.u hardly see an ordinary girl using dat apparatus.most of dem dere na big Gods dem dey hunt forcheesy.

Lolz... One must be a first timer for everything in the world, that was my first time of downloading the app, and the experience was terrible, I pity those girls.... Having sex with random people everyday is the riskiest adventure one can ever embark on.
Re: Behold, Abuja’s New Prostitution Ring by Slimsly100(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Abuja, nor be today!!!
#inTechno'svoice
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Infinix Rewards Man Who Kissed His Wife On Social Media With N300k For Valentine / I'm Afraid Of My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.