Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,443 members, 7,836,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (101034 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / See This Sex Booths In Zurich Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (Pics) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Abi,no time dragging issues with dis nl guys,most of them are frustrated....i like u very well,i always enjoy ur comments
pocohantas:

LOL, thanks babe. I have learnt something in life, "yes no dey cause problem"... Just agree and bounce! grin grin
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by peacockremi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

The government acknowledged the fact that prostitution is a growing industry. Whereas here in Nigeria, we're calling our own slayqueen and killing them for rituals.

Upon all our sanctimonious attitude and ritual killings, our poverty index is very worrying.
just tell me u are a prostitute and I will b ur client for life SMH

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by biosystech: 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
Frankly, I like the idea that many of them get tested for numerous sex related diseases. At least, you have that confidence you are hitting on someone clean.

Dominique, Lalasticlala, it has happened again oh. I don't know my offense to antispam bot.

Interested in getting a fairly used laptop, click on my username.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by JubiGold(m): 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
Establish it here and u have me move in permanently �
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2018
jey4all:
FTC. Welcome development.
no be only welcome development, Enrol your 2 sister and Cousins for internship there, since it's a welcome development! U na no set Rapture go happen soon abi! Hell fire and Heaven is real oh ... Abeg no vex oh
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by boringnigerian: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
deebsman1:
Na wa

A country that needs to increase it population, instead of this there sex booth of a thing,they should rather relax there immigration rules to allow people like us come in and help them grow their population while being productive as well. With the way this oyinbo people are going with I don't wanna have children mindset, a time will come when there population might shrink to even less than a million

Biko what is your population doing for you?
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by amethystnnty1: 5:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Sometimes I wonder why society should care about what anyone chose to do in their private lives and all the personal choices that they make as long as it's consensual (except minor and unsound minds with no agency) and doesn't initiate violence against other people.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by odikomo1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
Red light district in Amsterdam is supported by the government too(progressiveness).
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Truthsbitter: 5:07pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

The government acknowledged the fact that prostitution is a growing industry. Whereas here in Nigeria, we're calling our own slayqueen and killing them for rituals.

Upon all our sanctimonious attitude and ritual killings, our poverty index is very worrying.
If you want to do prostitution, please by all means do it. look for a safe and favourable environment.

Here is what you should not do.
Don't force prostitution on others.
Don't advise others to do prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by jaxxy(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by sharpwriter(m): 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
zinnyzee:

Probably because nigeria is a country with a certain level of decency, no matter how little.

As long as the poverty index of nigeria is worrying, i don't think the answer to our prayer is prostitution.
Believe it or not, no matter how destitute the world becomes, people are still gonna cringe from that word.

You're Bae jare my dear.... you've spoken well.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Lhimeet(m): 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
Abi,no time dragging issues with dis nl guys,most of them are frustrated....i like u very well,i always enjoy ur comments
Like, she's your role model? cheesy
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by pocohantas(f): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Truthsbitter:

If you want to do prostitution, please by all means do it. look for a safe and favourable environment.

Here is what you should not do.
Don't force prostitution on others.
Don't advise others to do prostitution

I don't know how well some of you here, read and comprehend.
What part of my post insinuated that?

Truthsbitter:

Why do you think Nigerian government should acknowledge prostitution positively as a growing industry ?
Go to Zurich ...over there are nice friendly boxes where this your lovable business can work perfectly with the backing of the government. for now leave Nigeria out of it...
we have got more important issues to handle.

Alright. I knew it was a case of poor comprehension, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
It seems u dnt kn d meaning of role model,run along boy
Lhimeet:

Like, she's your role model? cheesy
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by enemyofprogress: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
Correct country that is provide her citizens their human write
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Maski87: 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
If I win governor of imo, I will build one of those in owerri
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Lhimeet(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Simplep:
It seems u dnt kn d meaning of role model,run along boy
Simple Yes or No question

You're already fuming.. Sorry!
grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Bimpe29: 5:19pm On Aug 29, 2018
World is coming to a close with a resulting sad occurrences.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by olasupoolabode(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2018
The end time is here.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Truthsbitter: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

I don't know how well some of you here, read and comprehend.
What part of my post insinuated that?

Why do you think Nigerian government should acknowledge prostitution positively as a growing industry ?

Go to Zurich ...over there are nice friendly boxes where this your lovable business can work perfectly with the backing of the government.

for now leave Nigeria out of it...
we have got more important issues to handle.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by wink2015(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2018
WHAT A SHAME! WHY WILL THE SEX INDUSTRIES NOT CONTINUE TO TRIVE WITH ALL THIS OLOSHO BOXES!

Switzerland is encouraging promiscuity at a time humanity is still battling with HIV AND STAPH INFECTIONS.

When Nigerian girls or african girls are traffick to europe they will end up here.

Why is the european union promoting the SEX TRADE and they will be BLACKMAILING other countries of SEX TRAFFICKING.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by MeeLan: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

slay queens are different from the professional prostitutes. okpo na worker slay queen pervert
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by kokoboy4life(m): 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2018
Bimpe29:
World is coming to a close with a resulting sad occurrences.

Maybe the world will end in your dream. Do not disturb yourself this world will never end.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Awaja(m): 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
We need this in Nigeria,
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Bimpe29: 5:54pm On Aug 29, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Maybe the world will end in your dream. Do not disturb yourself this world will never end.

Hahaha! Not in my dream. It's going to happen really.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by mustafa006: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
This is how they introduce more problems into their society thinking they are making life better

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by IMASTEX: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:

You have stated the reality. Nigeria pretend to be religious yet more devilish at heart.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Adakintroy: 6:17pm On Aug 29, 2018
So you put women in cages and have men go and sleep with them and the government collect the money. Which the politically correct term is tax.

If my logic is correct then I will say the government is pimping them.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by debosalau(m): 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
All I see is a well packaged brothel/Ashawo house that also seeks to reduce the chances of attracting STDs.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by okewujude(m): 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2018
tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.