Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (101032 Views)

Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / See This Sex Booths In Zurich Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex (Pics) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
IMASTEX:

This is what i am saying, your argument is based on pure religious sentiment. Prostitution remains one of the oldest profession since time immemorial and it will continue to remain so whether you acknowledged it or not. My point is, Nigerians pretend over so much obvious happening a lot because of religious sentiments which hasn't helped anyone. Why not regulate the activities of these people teaching them safe practices. Rather than living the already saturated profession without checks. Go to those quack clinics, you will see women in numbers risking their lives for D&C. Let's not talk of the ritual killings & self medications, etc. This people have their own uses in the society, I have even written about that "https://www.nairaland.com/3164977/why-men-wont-stop-patronizing." Meanwhile, the Western world are done with basic issues of life. I.e. food, healthcare, security, etc. So they are very free to explore other areas. Unlike, Nigeria that hasn't even started in meeting up basic needs, issues like this wouldn't make any meaning at the moment. No one would wish his relative such career. But how many women or men keep one single partner at a time? Or it is because we have modified their name here. I.e. slayqueen, runs girls, hustle, etc.
It is narrow mindedness to think my composition is based on RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

What is at play, these booths as 'LEGALISED' to be patronized is an encroachment of the 'ideology' of the sexual revolution that took place in the 60s U.S.A.

Does the revolution have any NEGATIVE consequences?

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this the 60s Sexual revolution. HUMANITIES BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE 20th CENTURY, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled, DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003.)

The above is EMPIRICAL and ANALYTICAL not colorated by whatever kind of SENTIMENTALISM.

You say prostituion has been around since time immemorial?!

Do you have any records for example, Hausa culture, Yoruba, Igbo where money WAS BEING PAID to women as 'PROSTITUTES' for sexual gratification and with brothels perhaps in the form huts before these cultures and very many more African cultures were conquered by PROMISCOUS Western Ideals?!

PROSTITUTION IS ALIEN TO LOTS OF AFRICAN CULTURES, BECAUSE OF ITS DEEP VALUES AND NOT LOOSE VALUES.

If otherwise, come up with your facts.

Pathetic how some HEADS are so EMPTY today.Which in reality it is NOT truely empty but it is already so stuffed with all kinds of PROFANE and PSEUDO knowledge, CONJECTURES and SPECULATIONS, FALLACIES OF COMPOSITIONS. So filled up, having no space to accomodate TRUISMS which are so clearly true statements that needs not even to be said.

4 STDs as against 24 STDs need no debate at all. TRUTH is so clear from FALSEHOOD. It was 4 STDs when sex was strictly within the boundaries of marriage as against 24 STDs when sex became so free. Which reminds me of an anonymous quote: "SINCE SEX BECAME EASIER TO GET, LOVE BECAME HARDER TO FIND".

Why should we choose to ignore what is outrightly wrong, leading us astray?

Is it because you deal in sexually enhancement drugs.

"It is probably true that BUSINESS corrupts everything it touches. It corrupts politics, Sports, literature, art, Labor unions, and so on but business also corrupts monolithic totalitarianism" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

So, is it because your business is in sexually enhancement drugs and that is why you are this SHORT SIGHTED to our REALITIES?

You couldnt comprehend and support the recommendation made about WEDLOCK an avenue you will definately find through human cultures as the LEGITIMATE avenue for sexual gratification through out human history.

The Lady who made that comment you are applauding is ageing and UNMARRIED. If she was married, she will see no dignity in the legalisation of prostitution even if well organised as to get rid of STDs because this lady supporting such NUISANCE will outburt with fury like a ranging Fire if her husband should patronize these booths which she has supported. My conclusion is based on her consistent outburst on this forum as to such subjects to the extent of supporting women who kill or disfigure their husbands for acts of INFIDELITY.

SO, WHO REALLY IS THE TWO FACED HERE?!

Hmmmmmmm....the efforts in trying to remove this, rubbish, 'CARNAL CULTURE' and its ideology stuffed into PEOPLE'S heads is honestly no child's play.

An age of full fledge DECADENCE. Human race, racing with utmost speed, down the lane of DECLINATION in MORALITY, INTELLECTUALITY, SPIRITUALITY, BEAUTY,...................and the vigorous everyday rise in IMMORALITY, INDECENCY, IGNORANCE, HYPOCRISY..............as if its a contest to see who is the most, WITHOUT SHAME, WITHOUT DIGNITY, WITHOUT HONOUR, WITHOUT INTERGRITY, INHUMANE, HEARTLESS, STUP!D. Such a mad race can't stop FRIGHTENING the SH!T out of any mind that is a witness to ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

With every moral discernment via spirituality, observation via the lens of reality of perception in precision of events that make up not just HIS-STORY but OUR-STORY and empirical analysis of the END -OF STORIES, which is the consequences of the actions and in-actions that is playing and has played by the fleeting of time.

Leaves those who SINCERELY strive hard to be truely HUMANE to keep on asking their RATIONAL minds:

How can a people, HUMANS a.k.a HOMOSAPIENS not ANIMALS allow ANIMALISTIC DESIRES to be KING over them, ruling over their faculty of reasoning to making them make DETERIMENTAL choices OVER and OVER and without trying to CORRECT their mistakes, which keeps affecting them in the most REGRESSIVE way and which EXTERNALITIES of their ill deeds, product of vain desires SURELY leaves not those who are so INNOCENT from having a BITTER TASTE of this DISTASTE, our DETERIORATED state.

Their is no arguing that we have animalistic traits but our essence as human beings is not to behave like animals, but to live to attaining the highest nature of 'SELF' by striving to do the right things, being discipline, responsible. That is why it is called SELF ESTEEM and that is why we are HUMANS and not ANIMALS.

Sex is a basic instinct well carted for since primordial to safe guard the unity and health of human society.

ESTEEM means RESPECT.

*DECADENCE means behaviour that shows that someone has low moral standards and is more concerned with pleasure than serious matters.

*DETERIORATE means to become worse.

JUST BECAUSE NIGERIANS PRACTICE THEIR EVIL IN HIDING DOESN'T MAKE THE PRACTICE OF SUCH AS PROSTITUTION IN THE OPEN AND SUPPORTED BY A GOVERNMENT ANY SANE.

A society careless about what it cherishes for her people should be willing to embrace the cruelty of CARELESSNESS.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by pocohantas(f): 12:10am On Aug 30, 2018
IMASTEX:

I am a realist. I have to align my line of thought with the obvious. We have more sex workers here in Nigeria than those that have legalized theirs. We pretend not to accept the obvious because they are undocumented or been called runs girls, hustle, slayqueen, etc. By the way, prostitution is the oldest profession and it isn't without its usefulness to the society. I have written about that "https://www.nairaland.com/3164977/why-men-wont-stop-patronizing".

Well said. Anyone can rant from today till the trumpet blows, the Swiss government has achieved her goal.

the sex booths which look like garages...have been ‘effective in preventing violence against sex workers and human trafficking’.

According to the council officials, the sex booths have lowered the amount of violent attacks on sex workers as well as cut down on illegal trafficking of prostitutes.

Mission accomplished!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by lebete3000: 12:45am On Aug 30, 2018
inoki247:
And some where in Dubai dem dey charge 200$ per round abg mak i go hustle for this country Visa.. Pvc sef don Cost dem dey pay to apply for Pvc ni.. mak i kuku go use my money apply for diz country

You mean dem dey chop ponmo for Dubai sef? I think set na holy land na?
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Walamu(m): 12:53am On Aug 30, 2018
amethystnnty1:
Sometimes I wonder why society should care about what anyone chose to do in their private lives and all the personal choices that they make as long as it's consensual (except minor and unsound minds with no agency) and doesn't initiate violence against other people.

Perverted sex brings disease and humans are dishonest above all things about sex. grin They will be sleeping with dogs and people in the same day. Men will sleep with other men and have wives who aren't aware of their perversions and giving their wives AIDS, happens alot. Women will sleep with other women and tell you that she wants a husband. grin Sex is deadly my friend, God knows best when He made laws regulating it.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by DAmericanDream(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

sorry for saying this, but you are appear a bigger Olodo.
It has been in existence no doubt, but not to the extent a state(a sovereign nation) full of Christians who celebrate Christmas and Christain festivities now adopt it as lawful and legal is to out it mildly preposterous.
I am saying this now, this generation will kill itself faster than cancerous cells.
Everything from the white people is now taken as a standard for judging what is wrong or bad.
then you know the end is indeed near.

Mumuni what about the secret chain of prostitution and sex slavery going on in the Arab nations? Even in places like Saudi Arabia "the acclaimed holy place." No one patronize prostitution like your people because they do one thing secretly and do entirely another thing openly(hypocrites). Instead you are here judging a nation that have gone far ahead of you people in the business of prostitution and wants their economy to thrive from it for the betterment of humanity.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Speakdatruth: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked
That's a caring country you know. Like me and you now go just get one box grin lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Oyindidi(f): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2018
Speakdatruth:

That's a caring country you know. Like me and you now go just get one box grin lipsrsealed
you be bad boy
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by amethystnnty1: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Walamu:

Perverted sex brings disease and humans are dishonest above all things about sex. grin They will be sleeping with dogs and people in the same day. Men will sleep with other men and have wives who aren't aware of their perversions and giving their wives AIDS, happens alot. Women will sleep with other women and tell you that she wants a husband. grin Sex is deadly my friend, God knows best when He made laws regulating it.

So you advocate that we organize society according to the law of God. Which of the 8,000 to 12,000 Gods in recorded history (that's excluding all the 320million plus Gods if you count Hinduism's) should we model the society after? Maybe your God ? Your neighbors God or how about the Gods of different millions who have the same God but who speak to in different ways and want their society to be run in the way he tells them to? Oh how about thousands of Gods that has been before your God and maybe infinite number of God that may be after your God has been long gone do they get a say in how the society is gonna be run?, what about people who just wanna be left alone and doesn't want no part in you and all of your Gods?

Perverted Sex? What does that even mean?

Sex is deadly? About 21 children die every minute of diseases that are curable. 10people die of hunger every seconds most of which children. Now these are deadly. But No God knows best about some degenerates drilling each others asses in a dark room somewhere
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by IMASTEX: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Well said. Anyone can rant from today till the trumpet blows, the Swiss government has achieved her goal.

Mission accomplished!! grin grin
You're very correct. A goal has been met.
Nigerians will rather feel comfortable with their money being spent on sponsoring some few comfortable religious individuals on a fruits less pilgrims.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by caye(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2018
OK. So I can watch Chelsea matches there...
This is however not the best for mankind; far better to have a healthy sexual relationship with one's own wedded wife. That is how society grows, not multiple sex experiences with different individuals.
N.B: I'm not a saint in this regard myself.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by monex(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
Truthsbitter:

If you want to do prostitution, please by all means do it. look for a safe and favourable environment.

Here is what you should not do.
Don't force prostitution on others.
Don't advise others to do prostitution.

there is nothing in her post to suggest that she wants to do prostitution or wants to force others or wants to advise others.
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
DAmericanDream:

Mumuni what about the secret chain of prostitution and sex slavery going on in the Arab nations? Even in places like Saudi Arabia "the acclaimed holy place." No one patronize prostitution like your people because they do one thing secretly and do entirely another thing openly(hypocrites). Instead you are here judging a nation that have gone far ahead of you people in the business of prostitution and wants their economy to thrive from it for the betterment of humanity.

Bros, you be vampire?
who stays awake at past 3 to reply a message that has little or no bearing on our lives.
Now I understand why you support this rubbish.
Oga, I don't believe in hear says or other rubbish they tell you.
If some morally decrepit people do whatever they do. It does not mean the state should support whatever their desires instigate them to do.
There is something called shame,and I doubt if you have anyone left despite most of you here profess to go church(if you are a Christian) every Sunday.
I am not holding brief for some Arabs even Hausas who engage in these wanton behaviour since they are humans, but telling the people as a whole to support this morally debased behaviour because there is money to be made then I call to question your sense of reasoning.
Even animals still reserve some elements of shame, but humans who are supposedly superior to them are fighting to outdo them in that aspect.
Or should we say some animals are more honourable than humans?
I think so. And you maybe verily be one of such humans.

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
na wao see d way dem jus reduce women shocked
the place look like where horses dey stay

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao see d way dem jus reduce women shocked
the place look like where horses dey stay
grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

Bros, you be vampire?
who stays awake at past 3 to reply a message that has little or no bearing on our lives.
Now I understand why you support this rubbish.
Oga, I don't believe in hear says or other rubbish they tell you.
If some morally decrepit people do whatever they do. It does not mean the state should support whatever their desires instigate them to do.
There is something called shame,and I doubt if you have anyone left despite most of you here profess to go church(if you are a Christian) every Sunday.
I am not holding brief for some Arabs even Hausas who engage in these wanton behaviour since they are humans, but telling the people as a whole to support this morally debased behaviour because there is money to be made then I call to question your sense of reasoning.
Even animals still reserve some elements of shame, but humans who are supposedly superior to them are fighting to outdo them in that aspect.

Or should we say some animals are more honourable than humans?
I think so. And you maybe verily be one of such humans.
Chai lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by obaaderemi: 10:43am On Sep 01, 2018
WORDWORLD:

It is narrow mindedness to think my composition is based on RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS.

What is at play, these booths as 'LEGALISED' to be patronized is an encroachment of the 'ideology' of the sexual revolution that took place in the 60s U.S.A.

Does the revolution have any NEGATIVE consequences?

Below, is an excerpt that informs us, about the PRICE being paid, the consequences for this the 60s Sexual revolution. HUMANITIES BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THE 20th CENTURY, THE SEXUAL REVOLUTION.

"As a consequence, THE (contraceptive) PILL and the SEXUAL FREEDOM it provided to women are frequently blamed for what many believe are regressions in quality of life since the sexual revolution. Out of wedlock births, sexually transmitted diseases, teen pregnancy, divorce have all risen considerably. Since the 60s Marriage has declined by a third, divorce has doubled, DURING THE 1960s, THERE WERE ONLY FOUR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE (STDS) NOW THERE ARE TWENTY-FOUR. Since the sexual revolution, children living in a single-parent families has trippled. (Mary Parke, CLASP Center for Law and Social Policy brief, couples and marriage series, brief # 3 p 1 May 2003.)

The above is EMPIRICAL and ANALYTICAL not colorated by whatever kind of SENTIMENTALISM.

You say prostituion has been around since time immemorial?!

Do you have any records for example, Hausa culture, Yoruba, Igbo where money WAS BEING PAID to women as 'PROSTITUTES' for sexual gratification and with brothels perhaps in the form huts before these cultures and very many more African cultures were conquered by PROMISCOUS Western Ideals?!

PROSTITUTION IS ALIEN TO LOTS OF AFRICAN CULTURES, BECAUSE OF ITS DEEP VALUES AND NOT LOOSE VALUES.

If otherwise, come up with your facts.

Pathetic how some HEADS are so EMPTY today.Which in reality it is NOT truely empty but it is already so stuffed with all kinds of PROFANE and PSEUDO knowledge, CONJECTURES and SPECULATIONS, FALLACIES OF COMPOSITIONS. So filled up, having no space to accomodate TRUISMS which are so clearly true statements that needs not even to be said.

4 STDs as against 24 STDs need no debate at all. TRUTH is so clear from FALSEHOOD. It was 4 STDs when sex was strictly within the boundaries of marriage as against 24 STDs when sex became so free. Which reminds me of an anonymous quote: "SINCE SEX BECAME EASIER TO GET, LOVE BECAME HARDER TO FIND".

Why should we choose to ignore what is outrightly wrong, leading us astray?

Is it because you deal in sexually enhancement drugs.

"It is probably true that BUSINESS corrupts everything it touches. It corrupts politics, Sports, literature, art, Labor unions, and so on but business also corrupts monolithic totalitarianism" (Eric Hoffer, Reflection on the Human Condition)

So, is it because your business is in sexually enhancement drugs and that is why you are this SHORT SIGHTED to our REALITIES?

You couldnt comprehend and support the recommendation made about WEDLOCK an avenue you will definately find through human cultures as the LEGITIMATE avenue for sexual gratification through out human history.

The Lady who made that comment you are applauding is ageing and UNMARRIED. If she was married, she will see no dignity in the legalisation of prostitution even if well organised as to get rid of STDs because this lady supporting such NUISANCE will outburt with fury like a ranging Fire if her husband should patronize these booths which she has supported. My conclusion is based on her consistent outburst on this forum as to such subjects to the extent of supporting women who kill or disfigure their husbands for acts of INFIDELITY.

SO, WHO REALLY IS THE TWO FACED HERE?!

Hmmmmmmm....the efforts in trying to remove this, rubbish, 'CARNAL CULTURE' and its ideology stuffed into PEOPLE'S heads is honestly no child's play.

An age of full fledge DECADENCE. Human race, racing with utmost speed, down the lane of DECLINATION in MORALITY, INTELLECTUALITY, SPIRITUALITY, BEAUTY,...................and the vigorous everyday rise in IMMORALITY, INDECENCY, IGNORANCE, HYPOCRISY..............as if its a contest to see who is the most, WITHOUT SHAME, WITHOUT DIGNITY, WITHOUT HONOUR, WITHOUT INTERGRITY, INHUMANE, HEARTLESS, STUP!D. Such a mad race can't stop FRIGHTENING the SH!T out of any mind that is a witness to ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

With every moral discernment via spirituality, observation via the lens of reality of perception in precision of events that make up not just HIS-STORY but OUR-STORY and empirical analysis of the END -OF STORIES, which is the consequences of the actions and in-actions that is playing and has played by the fleeting of time.

Leaves those who SINCERELY strive hard to be truely HUMANE to keep on asking their RATIONAL minds:

How can a people, HUMANS a.k.a HOMOSAPIENS not ANIMALS allow ANIMALISTIC DESIRES to be KING over them, ruling over their faculty of reasoning to making them make DETERIMENTAL choices OVER and OVER and without trying to CORRECT their mistakes, which keeps affecting them in the most REGRESSIVE way and which EXTERNALITIES of their ill deeds, product of vain desires SURELY leaves not those who are so INNOCENT from having a BITTER TASTE of this DISTASTE, our DETERIORATED state.

Their is no arguing that we have animalistic traits but our essence as human beings is not to behave like animals, but to live to attaining the highest nature of 'SELF' by striving to do the right things, being discipline, responsible. That is why it is called SELF ESTEEM and that is why we are HUMANS and not ANIMALS.

Sex is a basic instinct well carted for since primordial to safe guard the unity and health of human society.

ESTEEM means RESPECT.

*DECADENCE means behaviour that shows that someone has low moral standards and is more concerned with pleasure than serious matters.

*DETERIORATE means to become worse.

JUST BECAUSE NIGERIANS PRACTICE THEIR EVIL IN HIDING DOESN'T MAKE THE PRACTICE OF SUCH AS PROSTITUTION IN THE OPEN AND SUPPORTED BY A GOVERNMENT ANY SANE.

A society careless about what it cherishes for her people should be willing to embrace the cruelty of CARELESSNESS.

Great response!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by madamGift(f): 4:08am On Sep 15, 2018
AroOkigbo:
End time

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by olajire178: 4:21am On Sep 15, 2018
their government constructed a quicky spot for the citizens under heat.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex by Obakuso: 4:02pm On Sep 18, 2018

Is Michelle Obama a man? I do not know but I have heard the reports and watching this moment of the inauguration makes me believe it is true. The expressions on the faces here is precious!. I read this on Youtube... you judge Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

THE MEGHAN MARKLE IS A MAN ILLUMINATE DECEPTION FINALLY EXPOSED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48uG14MEtNo

Nothing about the Homosexual Agenda is what it seems.

Founder of LGBT is the same father of the National Association of Men Loving Boys

Harry Hay founder of LGBT and the modern homosexual movement was a sex magick practicing ritualist who sacrificed children and sexually exploited them. Harry Hay was Jewish as if that matters in the context of satanic White Supremacy. Harry Hay is member of OTO Freemasonry, as is Aleister Crowely the Beast, Anton Levay Founder of the Satan Temple of America, R. L Hubbard Founder of Scientology disciple of Crowely, Read below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

PEDOGATE Freemasons Involved
Upper Bandwidth
Published on Apr 10, 2017
Secret society networks are heavily involved in the destruction of children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO3LGZrF-Hw

The Roman Catholic Church Head of the Illuminati, University Cults, Christian Churches and Freemasonry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU6q_8X9cFg

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship. White Supremacy is hidden satanic worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control of:

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural awakening to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / No Bra Day: Chidera Eggerue Goes Braless (Photos) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.