Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China (6374 Views)

Buhari With Wife Aisha, Amosun & Nollywood Stars At An Event In Abuja / President Buhari Arrives Beijing, China (More Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by moscobabs(m): 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Photos: President Muhammadu Buhari and his wife, Aisha, arriving Beijing, China for the 7th Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation.

Source: Bashir Ahmad

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by moscobabs(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
We love you Mr President keep on your good work

Sai Baba till 2023

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 3:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
To some people, these are graphic photos.

If you see, you see.
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by Donald95(m): 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari badluck odour made China to declare Islam in China a contagious disease.

Scarcity of Chinese handshake made him to start shaking hands with the same people he has been sitting with in the plane embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by Shukuakukobambi: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
Buhari badluck odour made China to Ban Islam in China just a day after the Terrorist arrived arrival

Oh my gosh!! Another story from the camp of Umu Chineke!!! shocked shocked

You're trying my man. I'm really being entertained cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by moscobabs(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
To some people, these are graphic photos.

If you see, you see.
Don't mind them , wailers must wail, haters must hate and cryers must cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by Donald95(m): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Oh my gosh!! Another story from the camp of Umu Chineke!!! shocked shocked

You're trying my man. I'm really being entertained cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4708593/china-declared-islam-contagious-disease

You guys must be ignorant of the happenings in China. Lalasticlala OAM4J Dominique refused to push it to front page. tongue
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by Shukuakukobambi: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:

http://nymag.com/consent.html?redirect_uri=%2Fdaily%2Fintelligencer%2F2018%2F08%2Fchina-muslims-camps-uighur-communist-party-islam-mental-illness.html%3Fvia%3Dgdpr-consent&redirect_host=nymag.com&orig_qs=

You guys must be ignorant of the happenings in China. Lalasticlala refused to push it to front page. tongue

And it's today they banned it as soon as buhari arrived or is that not your claim? Did you really believe this nonsense or you're just clowning? cheesy

Have you been in a cave since that you didn't know China is an atheist nation against both Islam and Christianity? angry

Do you know how many years the uighur Muslim minority crisis has been going on?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by sehin79(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
kudus mr president, keep up the good work.i always knew 2015 was a turning point for nigeria.
and we can only get better... baba till 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by elucydate: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Chinese president in his mind be like:

Is this the lifeless president?

Wow, He really is lifeless.

No matter how many countries Buhari travels to, he will not be able to achieve anything as long as he is a lifeless president.
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by Abee79(m): 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
What I don't understand is that the Nigerian President always travels with his own contingent, but they always have to line up to shake hands as he disembarks from the plane? Do other Presidents do that with thier officials everytime they travel?
Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
[s]
Donald95:
Buhari badluck odour made China to declare Islam in China a contagious disease.

Scarcity of Chinese handshake made him to start shaking hands with the same people he has been sitting with in the plane embarassed
[/s]

... and he keeps suffocating us with his wealth of uncommon lunacy.

China Begins 2018 by Cracking Down on Religion
Dan Moran | March 27, 2018
Asia Pacific | Human Rights | International Religious Liberty
Three months into 2018, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is carrying out a campaign to tighten its grip on the Christian communities within its borders. It is a long-held belief of the CCP that Christianity poses a threat to the stability and legitimacy of its regime, and under President Xi Jinping, the government is taking steps to firmly place all churches and believers under its thumb. In the country’s quest to grow and modernize, the party needs the public to see it—and not any church, and especially not Jesus Christ—as a source of guidance, help, and hope.

Just last month, the regime banned minors from going to churches, prayer houses, and other places of worship in some regions, including Hebei and Xinjiang. Officials went church to church and asked clergy to post signs outside their doors to clearly publicize the new rule barring youth...

https://providencemag.com/2018/03/china-2018-cracking-down-religion-religious-freedom/

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of President Buhari With Wife Arriving Beijing China by KingLennon(m): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2018
China is one of the country we need to partner with in all sectors of our economy especially in the technological aspect. But i doubt our president has any plan for that. He is just going to tour the medical facilities in China.....

(1) (Reply)

Breaking! Kwankwassiyya Resolves To Vote For Buhari Since Kwankwaso Lost. / Pictures Of Achraf Hikimi As He Arrives Training With Car, Earpiece, Phone And S / Boko Haram Family Demands N100M Compensation in Talks with OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.