Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki (45111 Views)

“Why I Visited Atiku, Saraki, Lamido" - Peter Obi / Secondus, PDP Chieftains Dump Atiku, Wike, Declare Support For Tinubu / I Was Offered N150m, N80m Car To Dump Atiku – Naziru Ahmad (Sarkin Waka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by wildchild1: 8:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Permutation yaff enter voicemail grin

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by tstx(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2018
ok
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by sokera: 8:34am On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:
[/b]Secondus had led other members of the national executive committee of the PDP to the event, at the invitation of the organisers unaware that Saraki had a different agenda.

It was gathered that neither Secondus nor the organisers of the event had the slightest inkling that Saraki was going to take advantage of the forum to declare his aspiration.

Apparently rattled by Saraki’s ambush, the organisers were forced to issue a disclaimer the following day, expressing their disappointment and embarrassment at the action of the Senate President.[b]

Saraki's defection from APC is clearly a blessing in disguise, he's a slimey serial betrayer and a confusionist, and PDP really deserves him, becos they're birds of the same feathers. The same way he greedily betrayed and took advantage of the absence of APC members in 2015 and crowned himself as S.P is the same way he's gonna use that same greed to ruin what's left of PDP.

Wike too is eyeing V.P, Lol...Imagine Mr Wike as V.P and the likes of Saraki, Fayose, Dino in the Federal executive government...Nigeria will never recover oo!! The greediness of these thugs and rogues is the downfall of PDP
this nation deserves better

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2018
all these names they are parading are worthless.They should just beg sanusi the Emir of kano to contest against buhari.That is the weight!

16 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 02, 2018
it is as if Saraki is the Ilorin word for betrayal, in one Article he has betrayed 3 people

13 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Humblega(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2018
They will still lose. Even if u combine they .....

Irrespective of d one u choose.

Tell me how any1 will explains to all ds power mongers, Atiku, Saraki and co.....

PDP War is brewing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by chocho28: 8:45am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70827658:

Hahaha wink cheesy wink cheesy grin, this wailing zombie is just so frustrated and crying all day!

What a pity!! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
I think you should reserve that 'zombie' title for yourself
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by hmabdool(m): 8:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
The real politicians are talking. When everything is settled, they would invite the hallelujah boys from the south-east to come and pack plates.

Chai, Igboland has suffered.

hahah oboy see uppercut for my yeebos and Ipob yoots

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by edupedia: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:
That's a good one....

Buhari the dictator will be a story of the past

Ask the dude below what Buhari has done to deserve another term in office .... He can't say aside the usual.. He is fighting kwarupsion...
Under the watchful eyes of Buhari the minister of petroleum ... NNPC failed to remit 4trillion naira into the nations coffers... That's a fact...
Using taxpayers money to gallivant round the world on medical tourism...

Power intoxicates... Buhari wants to retire quietly straight to daura and be with his cows and grand children....but the powers that be wants otherwise.. Please help send him there ...help buhari

....how much codeine did u take?....

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Catastrophe1: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari commands a cult followership not only in the zone but across the northern region.
NOTED.

8 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Realname: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2018
ndukaejime1994:

They have to think well oo because if they don't and Buhari eventually gets re-elected, then they should all dig the ground and bury themselves.... The tyrant will hunt them down one after the other.. PDP, you all better think well

Bro they are doing the smartest thing I never thought them capable of doing

North west is the place to go,that's where they can break buharis votes in half

South west can't vote in one direction because too intelligent to fall for propaganda so south west votes will be split

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Calers:
Whoever win the primary Buhari will defeat him.i want to bet with 2million naira that Buhari is going to defeat any one of them from his state.

Let's see your acct balance first, before we can take you seriously...

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by frowland(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:
Anyone that fails at the Presidential primary can he still go back and contest for Senate?

E.g Saraki
Yes, that was the agreement they reached. Saraki, tambuwal will still go back to contest their respective offices.
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by MartinCorridon: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

If not for anything, Wike and Secondus don't trust Saraki and Atiku one bit and would never support their candidatures.

It's very likely they choose to adopt a candidate 'without baggage' and that would be Tambuwal. If Wike tries to pair with Tambuwal and run, he'll lose 3 ways.
Lose his leadership of PDP
Lose his governorship position
Lose the presidential election

LOL. At the 3 Ls...

My thoughts are : in descending order of strength -

Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and then Tambuwal.

Yes, i agree that Tambuwal seems to have the least amount of baggage, but i think PDP would see him as so weak that they wouldn't stand a chance at all...

I have a very very strong feeling that Saraki / Atiku would win.

Because just as you said, Saraki would push the "I am young, intelligent, not OBJ's sworn enemy" agenda to the bigwigs.

You know what i am really sadistically looking forward to ? When they start tearing themselves down. It would be fun to watch. Clash of the Titans.

When will they choose a candidate ?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by zlantanfan: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
My analysis :

The Nation is supposedly owned by Tinubu.

The newspaper is using propaganda to sow discord in the PDP camp.

If it seems Kwankwaso might get ticket ahead of Saraki/Atiku, the others would start attacking Kwankwaso.

If the fight is very bitter and nasty, the losers won't support the eventual winner of the PDP ticket

Saraki/ Atiku are the strongest candidates...but the Nation is intelligently pushing Kwankwaso/ Tambuwal forward
imo, saraki is the weakest of the 3, playing opportunist and spiteful politics within the elite is not same as having peoples votes. Saraki can hardly fly in core north who are the champions of keeping Nigeria statos quo, (he seems like one who would change slot to benefit him as usual).

Kwankwaso has defeated atiku I the most recent primary on record

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by ivandragon: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2018
its sad that the options on ground to challenge pmb are the same set of people who have contributed to the mess that is Nigeria today...

that being said, PDP must never reward betrayers...

the presidential ticket should be won by those who stayed true to the party at its lowest. it should be held by those who stayed in PDP & picked up the pieces of their defeat.

the PDP presidential ticket should be held by someone who remained loyal & vocal despite the challenges. who in the face of the propaganda tsunami that was APC, stood tall in the gale & held his head high.

ironically, that is the type of leader Nigeria needs, one who stays true to his ideals & acts as a unifier.

even if it means PDP losing the 2019 elections, it should lose by staying true to those who did not abandon her at her lowest...

my humble 2 cents...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by senatordave1(m): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
all these names they are parading are worthless.They should just beg sanusi the Emir of kano to contest against buhari.That is the weight!
Your correct my brother.only 3 people in the north can divide his votes.the sultan,emir sanusi and dangote.the rest are deceiving themselves

8 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by andybest4live: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
smileythe should plan very well
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Anazp: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
My analysis :

If it seems Kwankwaso might get ticket ahead of Saraki/Atiku, the others would start attacking Kwankwaso.

If the fight is very bitter and nasty, the losers won't support the eventual winner of the PDP ticket

Saraki/ Atiku are the strongest candidates...but the Nation is intelligently pushing Kwankwaso/ Tambuwal forward
exactly. apc would prefer a kwakwanso or tambuwal they could easily beat. this is tinubus plan. magine tambuwal and wike on a ticket. thats a fail. tambuwal that wont even win his local govt. tvc is also pushing the same thing. jide on journaliat hangout is pushing for kwankwasi. so can see tinubu hands in thus. nnsense

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by frowland(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:
Secondus had led other members of the national executive committee of the PDP to the event, at the invitation of the organisers unaware that Saraki had a different agenda.
It was gathered that neither Secondus nor the organisers of the event had the slightest inkling that Saraki was going to take advantage of the forum to declare his aspiration.
Apparently rattled by Saraki’s ambush, the organisers were forced to issue a disclaimer the following day, expressing their disappointment and embarrassment at the action of the Senate President.

I think saraki played a game there. To make the public believe that UCHE Secondus supports him. That was politicking at its peak..but whether Saraki will succeed with his manoeuvres is yet to be seen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by MartinCorridon: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2018
zlantanfan:
imo, saraki is the weakest of the 3, playing opportunist and spiteful politics within the elite is not same as having peoples votes. Saraki can hardly fly in core north who are the champions of keeping Nigeria statos quo, (he seems like one who would change slot to benefit him as usual).

Kwankwaso has defeated atiku I the most recent primary on record

I still think the descending order of Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and then Tambuwal is it BUT

Your perspective is an intelligent and interesting one.

Kwara elites claim not to be Yorubas for selfish political interests but this eventually becomes detrimental to them at Federal level.

Yorubas see them as betrayers and Hausa/Fulani see them as not "pure North"

I am from Kwara by the way...lived there for decades too.

Yes i know Kwankwaso was ahead of Atiku in last APC primaries but i just think Kwankwaso finds it hard to wash off the tribal bigot tag. He would beat Atiku in NWest but find it hard to get South votes and North East. My humble opinion

9 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2018
Nice move I must say
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Benekruku(m): 9:08am On Sep 02, 2018
No news

saw it coming

PDP won't give a defector their presidential ticket.

Saraki and Atiku need to defect to another party to accomplish their dreams that never will come true.

Saraki's political career close to burial

4 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by MartinCorridon: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2018
frowland:

I think saraki played a game there. To make the public believe that UCHE Secondus supports him. That was politicking at its peak..but whether Saraki will succeed with his manoeuvres is yet to be seen.

LOL. I have always believed Secondus and Wike were pro-Saraki... i don't have strong evidence to back it up but i always felt they did support him
Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Jabioro: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:
[b][/b]Secondus had led other members of the national executive committee of the PDP to the event, at the invitation of the organisers unaware that Saraki had a different agenda.
Apparently rattled by Saraki’s ambush, the organisers were forced to issue a disclaimer the following day, expressing their disappointment and embarrassment at the action of the Senate President.
Exactly my point.Saraki the "ambusher"

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Benekruku(m): 9:12am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:
My analysis :

Saraki/ Atiku are the strongest candidates...but the Nation is intelligently pushing Kwankwaso/ Tambuwal forward]

Take a seat please.

Saraki and Atiku as strongest candidate.... smh

When you started following politics

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by frowland(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

LOL. I have always believed Secondus and Wike were pro-Saraki... i don't have strong evidence to back it up but i always felt they did support him
They support him because of his status and how he unsettles the opposition camp and not how he will become the president. Wike is not that dumb to support a character like saraki who will grow to be too powerful to handle after winning the presidency.
Saraki unsettled his dad, unsettled his senior sister, unsellted GEJ, unsettled PMB, Wike is a small fry where Saraki is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Eponyeeboz: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

LOL. At the 3 Ls...

My thoughts are : in descending order of strength -

Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso and then Tambuwal.

Yes, i agree that Tambuwal seems to have the least amount of baggage, but i think PDP would see him as so weak that they wouldn't stand a chance at all...

I have a very very strong feeling that Saraki / Atiku would win.

Because just as you said, Saraki would push the "I am young, intelligent, not OBJ's sworn enemy" agenda to the bigwigs.

You know what i am really sadistically looking forward to ? When they start tearing themselves down. It would be fun to watch. Clash of the Titans.

When will they choose a candidate ?

Wike and his dog Secondus know very well that Saraki would outsmart them and Atiku would outshine them. That's why they are already feeling cornered. Unfortunately for them Wike, if they try any nonsense, the big wigs who have decamped are capable of curing their madness.

When the PDP candidates start fighting, it would be better watched with a bottle of chilled drink and hot suya.

I actually don't know when their primaries would be but it should be between October to December.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by onatisi(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2018
One thing I am certain of is that pdp won't give the ticket to atiku and neither will they give it to saraki. Saraki maybe planning and just preparing the ground for the future by creating enough awareness now. I will tip markafi or the gombe state governor for the ticket

3 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by udo001(m): 9:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Bede2u:
lol...ppl with high infant mortality o. We are under colonization by the north west my brother....many of the ppl that make up that 18 million voters are 14 year old kids.

With high mortality rate abii, you people will not stop to talk without reasoning

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 02, 2018
I know quite well that Saraki, Atiku, kwankwaso, Tambuwal et al can NEVER become the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

As for Saraki, he has reached the peak of his political career. The only movement available for him is downward the political leader. And if care is not taken, due to greed, cunningcraftiness he might crashland badly.

You can quote me.

If you know, you know.

Buhari is in power till 2023. Then southwest will stage a huge comeback & hold on to power till 2031.

Unless, and until the Igbo people change their mindset and align with the right people, they would continue to play the second, or even third fiddle till His kingdom come.

Mark my word.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Eyes Northwest As Party Sets To Dump Atiku, Saraki by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2018
God help us.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Cameroonian Military Capture Boko Haram’s Top Commander, Abakar Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.