Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry (7273 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobodys(f): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
Honestly ladies carry so many infection, I can categorically tell u that 60% of ladies has HSV virus. An incurable disease at that and they don't know, they blame symptoms on stress... ladies life style get them prone to such disease... sharing lipstick, holding hands with their female friends, sharing clothes, many more... most have a notion they only get infection from only unprotected sex

60% of which ladies?. Nigerian women or whole world?. where did you get that from?.

and please EVERYONE is prone to infections...you all talking like it's only girls that have infections forgetting the fact that most ladies got all these infections from having sex with a guy without using protection...

like guys don't share things too...

I told that oga to grow up because he needs to....how can one girl infect you and you come online to say all girls are dirty..... thousands of women get infections from men and I don't see them shouting that men are dirty bla bla.....

Finally I get your point, I know you're trying to enlighten people about infections buh focusing on girls girls girls is what I'm against, instead used the word EVERYONE...
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobodys:

60% of which ladies?. Nigerian women or whole world?. where did you get that from?.

and please EVERYONE is prone to infections...you all talking like it's only girls that have infections forgetting the fact that most ladies got all these infections from having sex with a guy without using protection...

like guys don't share things too...

I told that oga to grow up because he needs to....how can one girl infect you and you come online to say all girls are dirty..... thousands of women get infections from men and I don't see them shouting that men are dirty bla bla.....

Finally I get your point, I know you're trying to enlighten people about infections buh focusing on girls girls girls is what I'm against, instead used the word EVERYONE...
It's a project I did last year with two other Professor at Ibadan. Trust me, majority carry it. That's the mistake u ladies make, this infection are not by unprotected sex only, so u think HSV is mostly gotten from sex ? That's so wrong.

It's not a girl thing, you are very very right but most lady not all normally live careless life style, careless I mean sharing lipsticks, letting someone perform pedicure etc on you without using gloves... this increases chances of a lady getting it. Everyone must be careful but Ladies are prone especially Nigerian ladies with their life styles... There is no difference between a skin doctor a fashionist helping u to fix your nails, in developed country this people know better, they use gloves but here.... something else

our ladies need to leave that notion that they only get diseases only through sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
It's a project I did last year with two other Professor at Ibadan. Trust me, majority carry it
you dey mind that girl... I can bet with my cash that she has a hidden infection she doesn't know of.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
you dey mind that girl... I can bet with my cash that she has a hidden infection she doesn't know of.
I don't blame her, I was once ignorant like her... I was opportune to work with some people on that discipline and my orientation changed. We all have to be careful, that's why anytime my clipper is faulty I like patronizing those barber that use to light up their clipper with marches or lighter to kill germs trapped on clippers. It's only God that is protecting us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Danhumprey: 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Actually, na "wedding" dey hungry her not "marriage".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:
Tell.her to first

Take off the fake hair
Fake lashes

Clean off the drawn eye brow
Clean off the make up
Remove the push up bra

They let's see how she really looks

SMH
They should probably strip you naked too before before ever employing you since they're trying to know and see the real you undecided
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Realname: 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
EfeJay:

They should probably strip you naked too before before ever employing you since they're trying to know and see the real you undecided
You made no sense what so ever

Wow. How can someone type so many words and come off making no sense ?
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by faithubah70(f): 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
You don't need to marry
Just be my baby mama

are you Davido??
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobodys(f): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
It's a project I did last year with two other Professor at Ibadan. Trust me, majority carry it. That's the mistake u ladies make, this infection are not by unprotected sex only, so u think HSV is mostly gotten from sex ? That's so wrong.

It's not a girl thing, you are very very right but most lady not all normally live careless life style, careless I mean sharing lipsticks, letting someone perform pedicure etc on you without using gloves... this increases chances of a lady getting it. Everyone must be careful but Ladies are prone especially Nigerian ladies with their life styles... There is no difference between a skin doctor a fashionist helping u to fix your nails, in developed country this people know better, they use gloves but here.... something else

our ladies need to leave that notion that they only get diseases only through sex.

Where did I say that one could only get infections from sex.... Goshh, you can't comprehend or what... you're down there calling me ignorant, lolz Oga what do you know.... I knew about all of these a long time ago...

I know there are various infections that one can contact without Condom, and the ones that condom ain't even enough to stop them, the ones you can get just by touching someone and using same hand to touch ur privates...... I really didn't wanna drag this buh you guys are acting like you know it all, I put it to you that the few things you know about infections is just the tip of the iceberg....

I ain't no doctor or whatever buh a large number of girls in my sch hostel come to tell me about their problems and a large number of them had it during sex without condom, that's why I'm emphasizing on the use of condoms even though it ain't completely safe cause one can get an infection just with the guy's balls hitting one's vagina......

With the use of condoms, strong immune system and good hygiene, the wide spread of infections will reduce drastically

I browse a lot so I know a lot about these things... I could go on and on buh I'll rather do that when these information are needed....

Have a goodnight rest....
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Realname:

You made no sense what so ever

Wow. How can someone type so many words and come off making no sense ?
lol "a word is enough for the wise".. Yet even the largest of words will never be enough for the 'incapacitated" cheesy
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
aderoju126:
dingbang:you see that shiii? I take it everywhere I am going.. I got infected by a girl sometime in the past and nowadays, I fvckng don't trust anyone again when it comes to their hygiene. Palmwine tapperO
I am glad you have seen the light bro. Some infact a good number of These ladies are so unhygienic. Please keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Super Cute Asian Girl: Wang Xinyao / Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.