Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,818 members, 7,851,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry (7277 Views)

Isoko Man Leaves A Beautiful Young Lady Heartbroken And In Tears / Nigerian React After A Beautiful Lady Posted A Picture Of Her Tongue (photos) / Dwarf Guy With Swag Rocks Tall, Beautiful Young Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by 2NDLieutenant(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
MajorJeffery:
After doing all those things you listed, do you think the husband she seeks will come her way again? Haaa bros, have mercy on her biko. grin
Hello ,you a member of the US marine corps?
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
milemimi93:
bro Idk how ladies cope with their weavon. Mehn! Sh!t sticks. When a lady passd by, I feel like throwing up especially when it's raining season and rain touches their weavon.

May God help us men.
they itch so badly wearing it. So much dandruff angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobodys:
Oga you should calm down owkay....You can't be pouring ur frustration on everyone just because a girl infected you with whatever....

You ain't the first person to get an infection from someone, you ain't the first person to spend thousands of cash on an infection so stop it with the annoying generalizations......
go and get tested..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
you see that shiii? I take it everywhere I am going.. I got infected by a girl sometime in the past and nowadays, I fvckng don't trust anyone again when it comes to their hygiene.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobodys(f): 1:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
go and get tested..
Grow up...
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
you see that shiii? I take it everywhere I am going.. I got infected by a girl sometime in the past and nowadays, I fvckng don't trust anyone again when it comes to their hygiene.
Most of them have HSV, an incurable viral infection. one has to be careful, one almost infect me.... Thank God for my life, before u marry any lady, do all the necessary test like HIV, HSV and HPV, not just for you but for your innocent unborn child. It's good you start protecting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
You are the one to be blamed, if you had used protection, you wouldn't have contracted std.
Who told you that protection safe you from all diseases. Incurable diseases like HSV and HPV are contagious even with protection. Most ladies have this disease without even knowing. I once dated a lady that always complain that anytime she stress herself... she use to have Iba (Yoruba for short ailments), cold sores... The day I saw Whitlow on her hand, I knew what it was, HIV is even the smallest kind of disease you can get from unprotected sex.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
are you kidding me right now? Jeez. Brunclezuma can you let this babe know that its not only through the vagina one can contract TDs.. Damn you know nothing about infections.. Jeez when last did you even do a lab test? Y'all dirry mehn
Don't mind her.... they thought it's only through vagina one can catch infection. So many mad viruses out there now, new strains of HSV everyday.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Fourwinds: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
fine girl wey sexy like this... She carry disease.. Nonsense.. Girls carry disease but dem no know. angry spent thounsands of cash treating myself..
you are not far from the truth....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
mehn bro.. You can see what I am saying. These babes feel its only when the have sex they worry about infections.. Only touching of bacteria infested surfaces in toilets can even give someone staph. Damnit . I tell you these babes arent clean
They do some things that get them prone to infection, how can a lady be sharing things like face brush where u can easily pick up incurable viral load... later that innocent boyfriend will peck her then catch virus without even kissing. With a research, 40% carry this incurable HSV virus without knowing, they come up with illness every 2 - 2 weeks and blame it on stress

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
milemimi93:
bro Idk how ladies cope with their weavon. Mehn! Sh!t sticks. When a lady passd by, I feel like throwing up especially when it's raining season and rain touches their weavon.

May God help us men.
The bacteria loads on their hair alone is something else, that shii stinks 0

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
They do some things that get them prone to infection, how can a lady be sharing things like face brush where u can easily pick up incurable viral load... later that innocent boyfriend will peck her then catch virus without even kissing. With a research, 40% carry this incurable HSV virus without knowing, they come up with illness every 2 - 2 weeks and blame it on stress
nobodys and colourich I hope you ladies are taking lessons.. Thanks bro for enlightening them .. They feel its only through sex people contact infections..
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Fourwinds: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
mehn bro.. You can see what I am saying. These babes feel its only when the have sex they worry about infections.. Only touching of bacteria infested surfaces in toilets can even give someone staph. Damnit . I tell you these babes arent clean
their hygiene is poor...one once blame the toiletshe used...

I was damn mad...because they way I wash my toilet sparking clean no be here...

I hate dirt...I'm very conscious of my environment...

I can't be rushing to arrange my bed and the house entirely because someone is visiting me....it is always in me...keep everywhere clean always

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
Most of them have HSV, an incurable viral infection. one has to be careful, one almost infect me.... Thank God for my life, before u marry any lady, do all the necessary test like HIV, HSV and HPV, not just for you but for your innocent unborn child. It's good you start protecting yourself.
ah bro.. Infact sef.. She has to be super hygienic before I marry her sef.. Before I even hug or kiss, she must show me her test result.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobodys:
Grow up...
Honestly ladies carry so many infection, I can categorically tell u that 60% of ladies has HSV virus. An incurable disease at that and they don't know, they blame symptoms on stress... ladies life style get them prone to such disease... sharing lipstick, holding hands with their female friends, sharing clothes, many more... most have a notion they only get infection from only unprotected sex

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fourwinds:
their hygiene is poor...one once blame the toiletshe used...

I was damn mad...because they way I wash my toilet sparking clean no be here...

I hate dirt...I'm very conscious of my environment...

I can't be rushing to arrange my bed and the house entirely because someone is visiting me....it is always in me...keep everywhere clean always
your head dey there..
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nobodys:
Grow up...
na so. Babe abegi, una dirty.. If u no like my talk go drink bleach.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
Honestly ladies carry so many infection, I can categorically tell u that 60% of ladies has HSV virus. An incurable disease at that and they don't know, they blame symptoms on stress... ladies life style get them prone to such disease... sharing lipstick, holding hands with their female friends, sharing clothes, many more... most have a notion they only get infection from only unprotected sex
yes o.. Their ignorance amazes me. Kai.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
ah bro.. Infact sef.. She has to be super hygienic before I marry her sef.. Before I even hug or kiss, she must show me her test result.
I'll like to add more... Take her to do the test yourself so u know it's legit. We have only one life bro... Do you know that to get a medical job, they do test for Hepatitis B and if the job seeker have HSV.... Imagine when a lady infect a guy with such incurable viral disease, it will deprive such man of getting a good job. Top Food Processing company have started using Medical test to screen out candidate because of the nature of their work so as not to cause outbreak among innocent worker ..... I also can't kiss or Peck a lady without knowing how healthy she is
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
yes o.. Their ignorance amazes me. Kai.
Dude let preach the message. Another thing is money, let be careful after handling money, try as much as possible to wash or rinse your hand any possible opportunity after holding one.... They carry lots of viral and bacteria load, though the hand outer skin is very tough from getting infected right on and soul of the feet but sometimes we can get tiny injury which might be used as site to get infected... so we need to cultivate the habit of washing hands regularly after doing anything prone with them.

That's why giving out phone to them dey tire me... don't know where their hand has been to, maybe they just masturbated with their hand sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
Dude let preach the message. Another thing is money, let be careful after handling money, try as much as possible to wash or rinse your hand any possible opportunity after holding one.... They carry lots of viral and bacteria load, though the hand outer skin is very tough from getting infected right on and soul of the feet but sometimes we can get tiny injury which might be used as site to get infected... so we need to cultivate the habit of washing hands regularly after doing anything prone with them.

That's why giving out phone to them dey tire me... don't know where their hand has been to, maybe they just masturbated with their hand sef
yeah that money part is what gets me on guard, since I work in a bank so I need to be extra extra careful too..
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
I'll like to add more... Take her to do the test yourself so u know it's legit. We have only one life bro... Do you know that to get a medical job, they do test for Hepatitis B and if the job seeker have HSV.... Imagine when a lady infect a guy with such incurable viral disease, it will deprive such man of getting a good job. Top Food Processing company have started using Medical test to screen out candidate because of the nature of their work so as not to cause outbreak among innocent worker ..... I also can't kiss or Peck a lady without knowing how healthy she is
of course sure.. I don't mind paying for her to do swab tests sef. These girls will just Carey their dirty lifestyle and infect guy wey just dey manage him life.. Chai cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
yeah that money part is what gets me on guard, since I work in a bank so I need to be extra extra careful too..
Yeah man, God will be with you bro... happy new month!
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by MartinCorridon: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:

Bros...are sure it's not a mobile Pears Baby Oil dispenser to wan.k anywhere? tongue
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Bros...are sure it's not a mobile Pears Baby Oil dispenser to wan.k anywhere? tongue
I love your siggy bro. Its epicly epic grin
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by MartinCorridon: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
I love your siggy bro. Its epicly epic grin

Lol. By the way, i am a germophobe. I have a strong phobia for STDs/STIs.

Regular testing for all potential partners
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Lol. By the way, i am a germophobe. I have a strong phobia for STDs/STIs.

Regular testing for all potential partners
just beginning to have the phobia too bro.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
nobodys and colourich I hope you ladies are taking lessons.. Thanks bro for enlightening them .. They feel its only through sex people contact infections..
You can only get STD from sex, you told me you got std from a woman, you didn't say anything about infection, I know various infections especially Candida, staph, BV, etc, so I will be the one to school you about infections 'causes I have dated a medical doctor, so I have knowledge about all these.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
You can only get STD from sex, you told me you got std from a woman, you didn't say anything about infection, I know various infections especially Candida, staph, BV, etc, so I will be the one to school you about infections 'causes I have dated a medical doctor, so I have knowledge about all these.
I typed transmitted disease..TD. I didn't type sexually transmitted disease.. Read my previous comment well.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
dingbang:
I typed transmitted disease..TD. I didn't type sexually transmitted disease.. Read my previous comment well.
Its not my fault that you weren't specific.
Re: Nigerian React To A Beautiful Young Lady That Wish To Marry by dingbang(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Colourich:
Its not my fault that you weren't specific.
I was.. You didn't read between lines.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World's Hottest Grandma Releases A Nude Calendar Featuring Uncensored Topless / Would You Date Or Marry A Driver Or Security Guard? / Why Are African Beauty Doing This Because Of Money..pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.