Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day (110027 Views)

Nigerian lady strips to panties, Twitter users call her panties 'bag of rice' / See How Medical Doctor Strips To Her Underwear Then Jiggles Her Breasts / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by thorpido(m): 7:46am On Sep 03, 2018
2buffagain:

What makes you think she's an EX-stripper?
I've met a lot of strippers who are married.
Awww,that's another level.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by uuzba(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2018
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

And I love attending such weddings.

Whoever looks at a woman lustfully commits adultery in his heart.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by staytravel: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by staytravel: 8:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Finewithsense:
She needs deliverance, end time bride

Is it that bad?
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
strange

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by vindisick: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2018
You can bet a bottom dollar, she gon cheat
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Malawian(m): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2018
It isn't the same Lady!!. The Bride wore no Bra, but the stripper does.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by blingmoney01: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2018
undecidedThis one na really ashawo bride
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Vacora(m): 10:23am On Sep 03, 2018
Rachet grin
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Bluezy13(m): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2018
uuzba:

Whoever looks at a woman lustfully commits adultery in his heart.
That's your business.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Tonimagnificent: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=Chochovini post=70852471]p
Lolsssssssssssss! U are 4ny o. Truth is, I don‘t like buhari but question is “What has buhari got to do with this? Hahahahaha......

don't u know dat buhari is an Antichrist, end time president. so just blame him.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by MeeLan: 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
from her wedding gown, u already have the feeling she is the loosed type.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Even if she is an ex-prostitute, active one, party crawler etc, couldn't she just respect the sanctity of marriage and be decent?

Hopefully, the marriage doesn't crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
bukatyne:
Even if she is an ex-prostitute, active one, party crawler etc, couldn't she just respect the sanctity of marriage and be decent?

Hopefully, the marriage doesn't crash.
In the US, you need to keep reforming your mind as you grow so you keep in marriage. There is a growing concept or phenomenon now, it's called "swingery" or open marriage. Either sexes can have a sexual relationship with a third party with the parties fully involved and aware. Don't worry surprised they above are practising or will do
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by 2ruborn9ja(m): 5:11pm On Sep 03, 2018
This one is strong!!!
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by dochenaj: 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Everything to promote sensuality is welcome in the world of our time with both hands.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
majekdom2:
In the US, you need to keep reforming your mind as you grow so you keep in marriage. There is a growing concept or phenomenon now, it's called "swingery" or open marriage. Either sexes can have a sexual relationship with a third party with the parties fully involved and aware. Don't worry surprised they above are practising or will do

I have no problem with their private lives (I do have a problem actually grin); my gross is that it is public.

They have invited everyone present to the marriage.

I am sure that even swingers and all would behave decent and respectable outside.

Imagine kids at the reception.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by karimusa: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2018

1 Share

Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by gellermonicabel: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Haha such wedding videos are the funniest! I had i marriage with my dream woman I found at https://legitmailorderbride.com just 2 years ago and we have so much videos that still makes me laugh loud! Every marriage is full of situations like this above.
Re: Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day by samuelpzul: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.