Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) (55910 Views)

"I Did Not Come To Buy Human Being" - Groom Ran After Seeing Marriage List!! / The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World / Outrageous Traditional Marriage List In Akwa Ibom: Man Runs Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Kennedy767(m): 9:48am On Sep 04, 2018
Shortyy:
This is small nau! I'm just seeing wrappers!
Anyways, the wrappers are given only to the bride's mother and also other goodies.

And then women are given stock fish, yam, drinks, etcetera etcetera.

And for my daddy, better hot drinks and isi agu and other goodies too.

If I see anyone that will say it's too much ehn, you'll tell me whether they forced you to marry.

Abeg if you no get money, no try marry. Just remain single and broke.

Them broke and jobless boys are quoting me already! cheesy Jobless things! If you know you don't have money to perform the necessary rites, stay broke and single! PERIODt! Marriage isn't for everyone! Only for REAL men.

I said what I said! Drink acid if you don't agree.

MB/data is very cheap so u can spill all u av in ur mouth.... secondly nairaland is Igbo sites....assume is another tribes now,all this Igbo boys won't av allow somebody to rest today........see who is talking abt BROKE GUYS ...so u are rich now coz of d 100naira Mb u subscribe now ryt?..lolz....laugh want kill me for here oo
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Kennedy767(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2018
dazzlingd:
Chai...

All these bride price for a girl who is not even a virgin..
Meanwhile, feminist should keep shut and be submissive to their husbands as men are Lords over women who can be bought with a good price.
Thus says the Bible.

I tire o...for puzzy that have been used n reused n reused uncountable times... God forbid bad tin
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Amhappy(f): 10:20am On Sep 04, 2018
henry49:
I'm from Imo state. I don't like girls from Anambra. Majority of them are graduates who cannot spell their names!

Swerve biko. I'm sure Imo girls only speak and write queens English. Nekwa akuko.
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by bauubacchy: 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2018
After all these delivery they will not behave well, all are wast of money.
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by princedegreat(m): 6:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
There is this thing that makes me feel bad about Igbo bride price
All those who never helped you
All those uncle who passed without giving you food when you are hungry will just open their eyes to benefit from it
Meanwhile this is the reason guys beat their wives knowing truly they bought them with money and would refuse to help their in-laws when required[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by frozen70(f): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Is because of things like this that made most Imo state ladies to still remain single

By the time an average ibo man calculate what it will cost him to marry IMO lady he would rather go to other ibo states

There marriage rites are very expensive and extra ordinary

Check out, the majority of the ibo ladies who are married by yoruba men are from IMO state because the yoruba people don't know the difference

All they know is that they are married to an ibo lady

But the worst of them all is if those marriage rites are not concluded and their daughter dies
The marriage rites but be completed before burial permission will be granted by the girl's family

Their daughters should rise up and liberate themselves from their elders

2 Likes

Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2018
Gbemishile1:

Go and argue with your English teacher or argue with ur ancestors
Stark illiterate fellow!
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 05, 2018
Amhappy:

Swerve biko. I'm sure Imo girls only speak and write queens English. Nekwa akuko.
My candid opinion, though!
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by wowmagonline: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
This marriage requirement list is such a funny one. Imo parents make ulna take am easy abeg
No be sell ulna set sell the pikin
https://www.immigratefly.xyz/2022/04/bride-price-list-in-imo-state.html
Re: Marriage List Requirements For A Bride In Imo State (Photo) by Advancedman(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2022
anjilgreat:
Left for me alone, I and my husband will give my daughter's hand in marriage free. No matter the amount of money paid by the groom as bride price, it can never be equivalent to the money invested in her even at nursery school level alone.

The exorbitant bride price paid by the groom is the reason why most men nowadays maltreat their wives because they feel the women are now their properties. We have to change this this mind set

Money is never an exchange for value not to talk of a human life especially one's beloved daughter.
For me it's exclusively value and free hand in marriage nothing like list or bride price of any kind.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Not Talking To Me, Because I Gave A Man Wrong Number / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.