Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... (10241 Views)

We Were Married For 8yrs, I Divorced Him, I Regret My Decision- Lady Laments / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
I have met many ladies in my life and as I am talking, this is my 1st serious relationship. Hardly my past relationship last for 2 months until this present one. Few ladies had come and gone, once any ladies' attributes doesnt fit in to my requirements, I don't waste time before I pick race to prevent the relationship going far. I met this my present gf over a year ago and since then, things have been running fine, in fact, she changed my perception that not all ladies are bad. I developed a very hot love for her along the line and she did the same. Since we love ourselves, cheating on her never come to mind even for once. Why do I need alternative gf since she gave me everything I want as far as relationship is concerned... and of course, I know that not cheating on her will save me many things. We were in the same town for almost a year before it was necessary for us both to depart for a far-distnace place to hustle. To cut it short, i came down to lag, while she remain in town because she is a student there while the town is my own home town. All trough the sailment of our love, I never had another girl friend ( she self knows this fact ) and I never suspect her of the same. Though, she has many toasters that she kept talking to on phone. For almost 3 months now, I have not seen her, we only talked on phone. Anytime, we are on phone she always profess her love and tell me how much she has missed me.

This is where I am having headache, like a month ago, she went to thier village, anytime she is in village, I can not call her except if she locate network and call me her self. It's almost 2 weeks now that my gf has called me and I can not call her my self. I was so disturbed that I had to call her brother using female voice to at least know what is happening... Her borther picked up and told me that my gf has left for school ( town ) like 4 days ago, i asked him that her number has not been going though, her brother told me that nothing happened to her number... her brother gave me her number which is quiet different from her usual number. Which means she purposely removed her normal SIM to prevent me from reaching her.

Omo I was emotionally knocked down, almost immediately, I called her with the new number and immediately she heard my voice she became mute as if network was not ok...

I said ok no p, so I called one of my guy in the town to help me run a check on her if she is actually in town, without wasting time, my guy went straight to her house and lo and behold, my guy met her gidigba in the house in her room. NO BODY WAS IN THE HOUSE except she and the guy that has been disturbing her for date. This guy happened to be staying in the same house with her, different rooms. All other housemates have gone to thier respective home due to strike.

Well, without wasting time, my guy handed phone to her that I wanted to talk to her, she could not say anything but was prevaricating that she has no phone again that's y she could not call to inform me about her presence in town. She told me she arrived town( school) yesterday, whereas her brother told me that she had left for town like 4 days ago. I was so devastated. I proposed to her that I will coming right from lagos to town to atleast see her, since its been a long time, she told me not to stress and bother my self, since she is leaving for her village again tomorrow.

At this juncture, I was in short of words but had to express my dissatisfaction about her excuses with few words.

As I am talking now, there is no way I can call her since she said she has no phone, whereas her brother gave me her new number which is actually going, but she is acting smart anytime I call the number...

Do not forget, i called her on my friends phone and my frined has already left her house for his own place.

As i am now, i am emotionally down, though she emotionally professed her love to me while we were talking on phone but I am not comfortable... To me, she has been running things behind me. And this a girl I so much love and decided to not cheat on her no matter what.

I did send her money any time she is in need. I am in pain cos my trust was smartly betrayed...

Guys, I don't know if I should still count on her as my forever partner...

7 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by SaucyBenks(m): 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by saasala(m): 5:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
Too long. Hard to comprehend.
Although I didnt read your epistle past the first paragraph, I would advise you dump her ass, and my conclusion is drawn from your title.

9 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Kenzico(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
angry

Kenzico is typing.......

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by johndwayy(m): 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Take heart bro... She's gone. Focus more on your job or business and forget about her.. You'll be fine in less than a month. All the best.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by zainmaxwell(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
And another one bites the dust
But why can I not conquer love?

Op na your girlfriend Nonso Amadi sing kwasia for..... Take heart dis hoes aint loyal

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
She want you to buy her a phone as a maga.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by youngking22(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2018
LOVE IS WEAKNESS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by PridictoKing: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
Eiyaa sorry bro
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
If you are working and dating a student, know that you are just a side dish

30 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 04, 2018
tayooluwole:
I have met many ladies in my life and as I am talking, this is my 1st serious relationship. Hardly my past relationship last for 2 months until this present one. Few ladies had come and gone, once any ladies' attributes doesnt fit in to my requirements, I don't waste time before I pick race to prevent the relationship going far. I met this my present gf over a year ago and since then, things have been running fine, in fact, she changed my perception that not all ladies are bad. I developed a very hot love for her along the line and she did the same. Since we love ourselves, cheating on her never come to mind even for once. Why do I need alternative gf since she gave me everything I want as far as relationship is concerned... and of course, I know that not cheating on her will save me many things. We were in the same town for almost a year before it was necessary for us both to depart for a far-distnace place to hustle. To cut it short, i came down to lag, while she remain in town because she is a student there while the town is my own home town. All trough the sailment of our love, I never had another girl friend ( she self knows this fact ) and I never suspect her of the same. Though, she has many toasters that she kept talking to on phone. For almost 3 months now, I have not seen her, we only talked on phone. Anytime, we are on phone she always profess her love and tell me how much she has missed me.

This is where I am having headache, like a month ago, she went to thier village, anytime she is in village, I can not call her except if she locate network and call me her self. It's almost 2 weeks now that my gf has called me and I can not call her my self. I was so disturbed that I had to call her brother using female voice to at least know what is happening... Her borther picked up and told me that my gf has left for school ( town ) like 4 days ago, i asked him that her number has not been going though, her brother told me that nothing happened to her number... her brother gave me her number which is quiet different from her usual number. Which means she purposely removed her normal SIM to prevent me from reaching her.

Omo I was emotionally knocked down, almost immediately, I called her with the new number and immediately she heard my voice she became mute as if network was not ok...

I said ok no p, so I called one of my guy in the town to help me run a check on her if she is actually in town, without wasting time, my guy went straight to her house and lo and behold, my guy met her gidigba in the house in her room. NO BODY WAS IN THE HOUSE except she and the guy that has been disturbing her for date. This guy happened to be staying in the same house with her, different rooms. All other housemates have gone to thier respective home due to strike.

Well, without wasting time, my guy handed phone to her that I wanted to talk to her, she could not say anything but was prevaricating that she has no phone again that's y she could not call to inform me about her presence in town. She told me she arrived town( school) yesterday, whereas her brother told me that she had left for town like 4 days ago. I was so devastated. I proposed to her that I will coming right from lagos to town to atleast see her, since its been a long time, she told me not to stress and bother my self, since she is leaving for her village again tomorrow.

At this juncture, I was in short of words but had to express my dissatisfaction about her excuses with few words.

As I am talking now, there is no way I can call her since she said she has no phone, whereas her brother gave me her new number which is actually going, but she is acting smart anytime I call the number...

Do not forget, i called her on my friends phone and my frined has already left her house for his own place.

As i am now, i am emotionally down, though she emotionally professed her love to me while we were talking on phone but I am not comfortable... To me, she has been running things behind me. And this a girl I so much love and decided to not cheat on her no matter what.

I did send her money any time she is in need. I am in pain cos my trust was smartly betrayed...

But Bro, why are you stressing yourself over a woman. Make money that's what you went for in lag and women will run after you. Even this long comprehension passage sef na stress.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by nuattitude: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
My guy, I read your story and I was going to take a swipe at you for "crying inside" over the fact that your girlfriend has been sleeping with her neighbour. You even worsened things by asking this pathetic and silly question: "Guys, I don't know if I should still count on her as my forever partner... " . However, I went through your past topics and understood why you're such a wussy.

From your other posts, it is evident that you have yet to understand the psyche of women. They will continue to treat you like the wimp that you seem to be if you don't change.

Click the thread below read and imbibe.

https://www.nairaland.com/4687582/16-bad-boy-traits-women

8 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by generationz(f): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
I didn't read your long epistle mhen
my brain is partially on hibernation from nairaland matter.

so because she cheated on you, you regret being loyal ? geez do men have a monopoly on cheating or what

Loyalty should be part of your values and character as a person. Just as you are expected to be honest ,hardworking and have integrity.

This is whether you are a man or woman

Let me ask you, those ladies you said you had flings with before you met her can you with a clear conscience tell me you didn't break one or two hearts before vowing to love this girl.

I know how you feel, it is tough to put your trust in someone and have it broken bit don't let it change you.

OK I went back to read.

sorry mehn

many young undergraduates usually get carried away by too many toasters and before to you it one or two son knack. Some even make it a full time proffesion while in school.

The problem be say una no dey look the side of good girls wet no go give una trouble. Na girls wet son open eye una dey find.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by generationz(f): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
BiggyB242:

But Bro, why are you stressing yourself over a woman. Make money that's what you went for in lag and women will run after you. Even this long comprehension passage sef na stress.

No my friend

Make money and golddiggers will scramble for it.

That is when you will understand that money isn't everything

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by victorian(f): 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2018
Op all this crying inside will not solve the issue on ground.

But before I blame anyone. Swear uv not hurt the hearts and minds of your past flings in the past. Especially those girls u dated for less than 2months.

You are simply feeling the hurt they all felt, when u ditched them and realise they are not up to your expectations.

Anyways dating is 50/50. Dont always place your whole heart and soul in a relationship. Reserve some loving for yourself as well. Very essential.

Anyways make money , be comfortable financially and be wise with your heart next time.

16 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
There is no "future" anything, get ur sh!t together bruh.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by QueenSekxy(f): 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
shes gone.

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 7:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
victorian:
Op all this crying inside will not solve the issue on ground.

But before I blame anyone. Swear uv not hurt the hearts and minds of your past flings in the past. Especially those girls u dated for less than 2months.

You are simply feeling the hurt they all felt, when u ditched them and realise they are not up to your expectations.

Anyways dating is 50/50. Dont always place your whole heart and soul in a relationship. Reserve some loving for yourself as well. Very essential.

Anyways make money , be comfortable financially and be wise with your heart next time.

I don't think I ever break anybody's @ bf... my past relationships broke almost on mutual desire...

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
tayooluwole:

let me cry on your behalf

3 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Davryme(m): 7:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
From my experience not easy for a guy dating a girl still in school. it's 70/30 risk. It is not easy at all especially if u are both not in school. To avoid stories that touch.. Love them with your brain not your heart.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Davryme:
From my experience not easy for a guy dating a girl still in school. it's 70/30 risk. It is not easy at all especially if u are both not in school. To avoid stories that touch.. Love them with your brain not your heart.

Bro you just open my eyes...thanks... if you see how down I am ehn, I am just thinking about the good times we spent together and I am like, would I ever experience such good moments again in my life...

5 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Distance can either make or break a relationship.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by ednut1(m): 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
One of the beat thing that can happen to a man is this. Hahahahah. Been there after hacking my holy holy babes facebook during service grin.

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by victorian(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
tayooluwole:

I don't think I ever break anybody's @ bf... my past relationships broke almost on mutual desire...

OK.

Well be strong and focus more on making money. If she's destined to be yours, u guys will end up married to each other on the long run but if she's not your destined companion? Then take it easy, the right lady will appear someday.
And all these crying inside will be history.

Relax jor

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 7:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
ednut1:
One of the beat thing that can happen to a man is this. Hahahahah. Been there after hacking my holy holy babes facebook during service grin.

Bro u are funny...holy holy...
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by tayooluwole: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2018
victorian:

OK.

Well be strong and focus more on making money. If she's destined to be yours, u guys will end up married to each other on the long run but if she's not your destined companion? Then take it easy, the right lady will appear someday.
And all these crying inside will be history.

Relax jor

Thanks, my mind is now light a bit
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Gerrard59(m): 7:31pm On Sep 04, 2018
The book of Lamentations. King Nairaland Version (KNV). grin

OP, don't mind me oh. Tales like yours and similar ones are funny to me.
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
tayooluwole:

Bro u are funny...holy holy...
once u don dey hear he is pestering/ disturbing me. E don be

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by victorian(f): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
tayooluwole:

Thanks, my mind is now light a bit

Better. You will be fine. smiley
Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by jaycine(m): 7:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
sorry about what's happening to you..we all have to go thru it in life...disappointments... but know this..no matter how much it seems to hurt now...it wud get better...and u will surely get someone more deserving of your love and devotion

1 Like

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
This reminds me of my days in nysc when my then girlfriendsexmate boyfriend's do call her and I give her the phone to receive call and we continue knacking afterwards grin grin grin

Good old days... grin grin grin

Op, face your life and forget girl matter.

6 Likes

Re: I Regret My Loyalty To My Girl Friend, I Am Crying In The Inside... by Olalan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2018
I understand your feeling of betrayal and hurt OP, the girl is notbdeserving of your love and is most likely cheating on you with the games she's playing on your intellect.
If you truly loved her sincerely and didn't cheat on her be sure God will provide you with a better lady.
BTW dating a student is a big risk be prepared for the worst, nonetheless give the relationship your best.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Girlfriend's Panties ? Please Say The Truth !!! / Photos Of Man With Largest Hips / If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.