Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years (13925 Views)

Poll: do you support this?

it's a good decision: 59% (92 votes)
it's a bad decision: 40% (62 votes)
This poll has ended

FIFA's Verdict:Bans Nigeria From All Football-Related Activity-Incuding Clubs / Vincent Enyeama Considering his Retirement from International football / FIFA Bans Nigeria For Government Interference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Gayigaskia(m): 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2010
12Large wrote
yeye president, the jonathan guy is acting like an hausa man, he does not know that if he bans us for 2years fifa would ban us for more 2years meaning that we would automatically be out of worldcup 2014 and everybody in nigeria knows that another golden generation is coming

And you are acting like a Arss in here
You think GJ don't Know?
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by nateevs(m): 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2010
The best decision ever taken by any government.
Tkb has been ranting for 10 pages about U17 et al without providing a solution.

What is the alternative?
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by soloqy: 9:53pm On Jul 01, 2010
tunku:

Prince if you disband the NFF you get banned anyways. This was a preemptive move by the President that cut off Fifa at the knees in order to get rid of the corrupt NFF. Don't you idiots understand? If the NFF is to be disbanded Nigeria would have been banned anyway.

My guy, this is what some of us have been trying to let them understand. I highlighted some reasons why this was done on page 6 of this thread. They don't think through but just jump in and start cursing all around the place.

Dont you guys get it? If he goes first to ban NFF, its the same interference and that would immediately provoke the FIFA ban. He wisely withdrew our teams from football(purportedly for 2years ). This has suddenly given us options. The thieves at NFF can then be probed and dealt with while FIFA is left scratching its head on what to do. What stops Jonathan from going back after 1 month and requesting to be admitted back(with a brand new NFF).

Please we ask again, with the billions of naira expended on the NFF and our National team, what have we gained? Is football the only thing that engages the youth? What about millions that are unemployed? If we cant provide them jobs, dont they at least deserve to know what we do with the Nation's money?

A cancerous part of the body most often than not, needs to be totally cut off for the whole body to Live. The NFF is a cancer that needs to be taken away at the roots. Thats why this was done.

Please for those who are screaming that Jonathan doesnt know anything at that he doesnt know FIFA rules, I assure you that he does know the rules and the consequences.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by vislabraye(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
The president should just wash his hands off the super Chickens i mean Super Eagles. Those thieves in the glass house should starve
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
macfarland:

I read some comments here of the people who said, “Oh my God, we are in for FIFA trouble, and does the government knows the implication of its action,” Some say those in support of the ban are fool and I laugh at that, yes government already knows full well FIFA’s rules and regulations with regards to the so-called government intervention.
The unfortunate problem is that many people who comments about the government plausible action against NFF administration are ill-informed, even though they may be educated. Any action good or bad by any government to restructure any FA board by FIFA rules is strictly prohibited, and attracts immediate bans until FIFA is satisfied that FA boards is free of government “political interference.”
It was against this backdrop that Government took the bull by its horn by making any ban against Nigeria by the bluffing FIFA irrelevant and of no value because of its decision to restructure the nation’s FA board. Unfortunately, FIFA would impose the same ban regardless of how the government goes about it, because those criminals elements at NFF knows FIFA status, and would immediately cry “interference” and the country would be banned and will remained banned until government is forced to return back to power the same corrupt criminal elements back to their normal looting positions, so you are left with the option of ignoring the problem, or risk sanctions trying to fix the problem.

It is not news that NFF is the most corrupt body in Nigeria today. But, while James Ibori is on the run, NFF criminal elements are classified as “untouchable criminals” by FIFA rules and granted the power to remain in power at their own leisure and convenient, and the government have no choice but to let the rot and corruption continue because any legitimate action by government will be considered “political interference.”
Amodu was sacked three months to the world cup. A failed Swedish coach who could not qualify his own country was hired to lead the country to world cup, he failed, and without even reviewing the man’s abysmal performance, he was immediately rewarded with four years contract. No question asked as to why he obtained the worst results Eagles ever had. The same NFF could not arrange any friendly that was reliable. The story goes this way, Nigeria is playing Columbia tomorrow, by tomorrow it is no longer Columbia, and it could be Saudi Arabia. We are playing at Elis park stadium tomorrow, when tomorrow comes, we are sorry to announce a change in venue. Even time of soccer kickoff NFF do not know. It was the same NFF that chartered the faulty plane that developed engine problem before takeoff, it was this government that brought a plane from Nigeria at tax payer’s expenses to rescue our Eagles, and flew them safely to South Africa. Lest we forget the incidence of hotel accommodation drama all by NFF, and it was this same government that was forced to set up a presidential task force to help get accommodation for the Eagles.
You have to be mentally sick to accept this abnormal NFF behavior as acceptable. You have to be mentally inferior and shameless to accept these barbaric and primitive actions of NFF. People without personal or national pride will be condemning the action of the “right thinking and decision” of this government against NFF. But, I am not overly surprised by the high level of ignorant and the low level of enlightenments we face as citizen of this backward thinking country when people are constantly caught up with primitive and primordial sentiments, instead of critically looking at issues the way it should be seen and be evaluated.
Dr. Jonathan action is intellectually plausible and very commendable because primitive elements has ruined and run down everything in Nigeria. May be we have arrive at the time of intellectual age in Nigeria. I know it will take millennium before these primitive clowns get the message. Any attempt to try to get them out of their dark thinking minds may be an exercise in futility. Jesus said, “Light came into the world but men love darkness instead of light.” I think, this describe the behavior and reaction of those who questions why we need a new path in our football administration. NFF is corrupt, arrogant, and ineffective; this action by Dr. Jonathan is only light at the end of the tunnel.
We are tired of primitive Nigeria; we want advanced and civilized thinking Nigerians in charge of every area of our lives. Primitive elements like Bankole, Ogunjobi, Lulu and IBB do not have the intellectual and moral power to advance our cause. I will suggest the president also ban the likes of IBB from politics if he had the power but regrettably the President doesnt have such powers. We need sanity to return in system by doing away with many of these backward evil men like IBB and his likes in NFF. A monkey can’t see beyond his noise. It is what it is. Good action Dr. Jonathan. Maybe at last we have arrived at the time of real intellectual age. You will definitely lead this country to the promised land. Jonathan our Joshua of old!
God bless you, I have been trying to say this all along!!!!
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by chidichris(m): 11:05pm On Jul 01, 2010
this is absolutely not wrong.
how can millions of soccer loving nigerians suffer from that problems of a few greedy idiots.
efcc as usual shld go after the criminals or has jonathan suddenly lost faith in the almighty efcc.
if we go on strike for 2 yrs, are we going to employ americans to work as our nff officials at the end of the day or is it still going to be the same nigerians?
if all our sins is calculated, who will stand before God? if this whole idea of desolving or disbanding is the new style, is jonathan worthy to be our president or is the pdp worthy of entering and staying in aso rock?
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by soloqy: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2010
chidichris:

this is absolutely not wrong.
how can millions of soccer loving nigerians suffer from that problems of a few greedy idiots.
efcc as usual shld go after the criminals or has jonathan suddenly lost faith in the almighty efcc.
if we go on strike for 2 yrs, are we going to employ americans to work as our nff officials at the end of the day or is it still going to be the same nigerians?
if all our sins is calculated, who will stand before God? if this whole idea of desolving or disbanding is the new style, is jonathan worthy to be our president or is the pdp worthy of entering and staying in aso rock?

Please watch the news . There is already an interim body in place made up of people who know what its all about. Among their brief is to draft a new guideline/constitution that governs the NFF.This may ensure that no thief nor novice(in football matters) can ever get into NFF again.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Gayigaskia(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2010
Do you really think Jonathan is gonna fix this problem? This is a bigger problem than what many here portraying it be. If the problem is corruption ( and it is part of it) then isn't that affecting all the sectors in this country? are we going to suspend all the political parties for 2 years to address the short comings at INEC? Are we going to suspend all Universities because 90% of students in Nigerian schools and Universities cheat during exams?
And for those saying Northerners this, Southerners that, isn't all these so called leaders politicians our common problem? Are they not all from the same
political , educational system of Nigeria? Please guys even if you are celebrating your own as President remember that this country is a democracy now everyone can be a President regardless of his tribe or religion. Please tell the truth because the way i see Jonathan right now is no different than Shagari .
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by sament: 3:24am On Jul 02, 2010
smiley It was unfortunate that A-WHOLE SUPER EAGLES where'nt even an eagle.The Team needs serious preparation for further national competition.

Pls guys check out https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-472318.0.html
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by tkb417(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2010
nateevs:

The best decision ever taken by any government.
Tkb has been ranting for 10 pages about U17 et al without providing a solution.

What is the alternative?
sharrap
banning football is the best decision?
how about banning democracy since nothn works with democrats
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2010
Please watch the news . There is already an interim body in place made up of people who know what its all about. Among their brief is to draft a new guideline/constitution that governs the NFF.This may ensure that no thief nor novice(in football matters) can ever get into NFF again.
na today yansh don dey back?

na today den don dey set up panels for Nigeria

they just want another set up to chop money
simple
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Imagineers: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2010
I just read that FIFA is giving Nigeria 24 hours to reverse decision. This coming from FIFA sounds stupid to me, are they the people funding the association? The people are squandering people's money and FIFA is looking the other way. They are using the stolen money to buy their way and perpetuate their stay in office. FIFA is looking silly everyday; looking at the level the decisions taken has gone and the level of corruption within FIFA itself. Who is paying Sepp Blatter?
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by dolu2007(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2010

Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by mrofficial(m): 10:53am On Jul 02, 2010
Imagineers:

I just read that FIFA is giving Nigeria 24 hours to reverse decision. This coming from FIFA sounds silly to me, are they the people funding the association? The people are squandering people's money and FIFA is looking the other way. They are using the stolen money to buy their way and perpetuate their stay in office. FIFA is looking silly everyday; looking at the level the decisions taken has gone and the level of corruption within FIFA itself. Who is paying Sepp Blatter?

grin grin grin

FIFA dey mad. We no play ball again abeg. at least, our money go save.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Princek12(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2010
soloqy:

My guy, this is what some of us have been trying to let them understand. I highlighted some reasons why this was done on page 6 of this thread. They don't think through but just jump in and start cursing all around the place.

Dont you guys get it? If he goes first to ban NFF, its the same interference and that would immediately provoke the FIFA ban. He wisely withdrew our teams from football(purportedly for 2years ). This has suddenly given us options. The thieves at NFF can then be probed and dealt with while FIFA is left scratching its head on what to do. What stops Jonathan from going back after 1 month and requesting to be admitted back(with a brand new NFF).

Please we ask again, with the billions of naira expended on the NFF and our National team, what have we gained? Is football the only thing that engages the youth? What about millions that are unemployed? If we cant provide them jobs, dont they at least deserve to know what we do with the Nation's money?

A cancerous part of the body most often than not, needs to be totally cut off for the whole body to Live.[b] The NFF is a cancer that needs to be taken away at the root[/b]s. Thats why this was done.

Please for those who are screaming that Jonathan doesnt know anything at that he doesnt know FIFA rules, I assure you that he does know the rules and the consequences.

So if NFF is the cancer, just as you have stated, why doesn't Jonathan eliminate the cancer (NFF) without withdrawing the SE from international competitions. According to your reasoning, you cannot eliminate the cancer without killing the patient. In that case, it defeats the purpose of eliminating the cancer. Here, it defeats the purpose of rebuilding the Eagles if they can't compete in international competitions for two years or more, assuming FIFA suspends us because of govt. interference in football affairs. At the end of the suspension, the SE would have suffered a serious setback.

It is shocking that so many Nigerians who are supporting this ban cannot foresee the seemingly inevitable ominous consequences of this ban.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by medjai(m): 11:38am On Jul 02, 2010
senseless and moronic decision
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Olaolufred(m): 11:47am On Jul 02, 2010
Wisest and Most sensible decision.

Thieves had coined the nation, thereby plunging our footy into the pit of hopelessness this 16years.

They are cabals who always fence out the progressives.

Why would they fence out Odegbami?

Why was Kodjo Williams impeached less than six month as NFA Chair?

Because the rotten cabals in the dirty house would not want sport lovers to smile.

They should be sacked forever. Let our ex-footballers be usefull in developing our football.

The Cabals had fenced them out. But we Nigerians want them in.

All hand must be on deck for us to move forward.

Jonathan's step is the first in the right direction.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by mrofficial(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
I laugh at people that say, its a wrong decision. Ok, lets think about it, what do we gain from the football?

No results.

Looting.

Politics.

e.t.c

The only result we get is disappointment.

Does this Nigeria Corrupt Football Federation help Nigerians? No!

So why waste billions on something that yields nothing?

Can't we sacrifice 5 years? For how long now?

I don't bleeping care about FIFA and Nigeria's football anymore.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by ariy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2010
Princek12:

Here, it defeats the purpose of rebuilding the Eagles if they can't compete in international competitions for two years or more, assuming FIFA suspends us because of govt. interference in football affairs. At the end of the suspension, the SE would have suffered a serious setback.

It is shocking that so many Nigerians who are supporting this ban cannot foresee the seemingly inevitable ominous consequences of this ban.
what did nigeria got since 2002?
What if next 4yrs u got nothing again if lulu & co still there?

mr.official:

I laugh at people that say, its a wrong decision. Ok, lets think about it, what do we gain from the football?

No results.

Looting.

Politics.

e.t.c

The only result we get is disappointment.

Does this Nigeria Corrupt Football Federation help Nigerians? No!

So why waste billions on something that yields nothing?

Can't we sacrifice 5 years? For how long now?

I don't bleeping care about FIFA and Nigeria's football anymore.

God go bless u jare
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by tkb417(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2010
what did nigeria got since 2002?
What if next 4yrs u got nothing again if lulu & co still there?
and whats the assurance that the ban will make you win world cup
or even nations cup
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by mrofficial(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
tkb417:

or even nations cup

We may not, but never shall we be embarrassed, again it will sweep corruption out of NFF to the railway, be it human or whatever.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Olaolufred(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2010
@tkb417

or even nations cup

I think your above question is wrapped up in an attire called "fear of the unknown"

If we do nothing, It is certain nothing will change.

Newton's 1st law of motion comes into play.

If we put a force into action, we would get another result better.

If we don't get a better result, we would have known another approach that could not work.

But, to maintain a status quo is a sign of nonentity and Mediocrity.

Even mad men on street do change approaches to things.

Take a week off and study one Kolo person on steet. You will find this absolute truth.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by tkb417(m): 2:29pm On Jul 02, 2010
Olaolufred:

I think your above question is wrapped up in an attire called "fear of the unknown"

If we do nothing, It is certain nothing will change.

Newton's 1st law of motion comes into play.

If we put a force into action, we would get another result better.

If we don't get a better result, we would have known another approach that could not work.

But, to maintain a status quo is a sign of nonentity and Mediocrity.

Even mad men on street do change approaches to things.

Take a week off and study one Kolo person on steet. You will find this absolute truth.
hahaha
yeah, a well thought out change sometimes could be fruitful if the intentions are right

a change not well managed will probably bring you down; you'll probably be worse off than where you were
hence the reason why some organisations pay loads to consultants to manage wholesale changes in their orgs

in this case, what changes can come from someone who just gave a political appointment to Alams or someone who wants to spend 16billion on jamboree

has it occured to you Alams might be the new FA chairman?
hehehehehehe

im not averse to change, but it should be done properly- The international community feel we are confused
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by EfeEkarume1(m): 2:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
If FIFA should ban them, then pro-evolution and the konami teams should not be left out. They must be removed from PS2 too . . !
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Mariory(m): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

If FIFA should ban them, then pro-evolution and the konami teams should not be left out. They must be removed from PS2 too . . !

Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 02, 2010
i know I`m kinda late on this, but I support the ban 100%. It will clear the air for better choices in football in Nigeria. The way we`ve been going, only a radical decision like this could effect any change at all. Jonathan, carry go!
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Dede1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 02, 2010
Anybody who thinks that two-year ban of super eagles of Nigeria would either stamp out corruption in NFF or improve soccer skills of Nigerian youths is a bloody fool. The support of this silly and idiotic ban of super eagles amounts to sour loser syndrome.

If prudence means anything to melancholic Nigerians, super eagles should have been disbanded before and after their lethargic performance during the qualifying stages. Had the thoughtless government of Goodluck Jonathan remained watchful over the progress of the super eagles, the money wasted on the futile adventure toward South Africa 2010 would have been avoided.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by 0hsisi: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2010
Jonathan is smoking too much freeze-dried periwinkle
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by Olaolufred(m): 10:11am On Jul 03, 2010
@tkb417

hahaha
yeah, a well thought out change sometimes could be fruitful if the intentions are right

a change not well managed will probably bring you down; you'll probably be worse off than where you were
hence the reason why some organisations pay loads to consultants to manage wholesale changes in their orgs

in this case, what changes can come from someone who just gave a political appointment to Alams or someone who wants to spend 16billion on jamboree

has it occured to you Alams might be the new FA chairman?
hehehehehehe

im not averse to change, but it should be done properly- The international community feel we are confused

Let us just give this one chance and see the outcome.

However, I admire the maturity in your response.

Bravo.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by TEEZERO(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2010
[b]LESSONS FROM GHANA FOOTBALL[/b]Adapted from "What England can learn from the Ghanaian model of football"

http://equaliserfootball.com/2010/07/02/ghana-youth-model/

As fingers continue to be pointed and blame assigned over England’s poor performances in South Africa, Ghana, the host continent’s sole remaining representative in the tournament, are giving many of the more established powers of world football a lesson in how to successfully promote and manage talented young footballers at the highest level.

The youngest team in the tournament, Ghana’s squad contains eight players aged 21 or under and has an average age fully four years below that of England. Milovan Rajevac, the Black Stars’ Serbian coach, has exceeded all expectations since his appointment in August 2008 and balanced the natural ability and enthusiasm of his players to create a coherent, disciplined and yet fluent team more than capable of succeeding on the world stage.

Already having won the U20 World Cup in 2009, reached the final of the Africa Cup of Nations back in January and now in the quarter-finals of what is only the country’s second appearance at a World Cup, the Ghanaians have clearly struck upon what is both a workable and fertile formula for youth production, but what is it that they are doing right?

Arguably the major reason behind the flourishing of Ghana’s young players has been that the top level of football in the country, the GLO Premier League, has become an arena for the finest Ghanaian youth players to hone their talents. This commitment to introducing young prospects to professional football has been engendered through a combination of both willingness and necessity. The conscious cultivation of talent for the national team has been reinforced by players being poached by European teams and the Ghanaian clubs’ inability to pay competitive wages, factors which make any model other than youth development all but unworkable.

This faith in young players is borne out by Aduana Stars, the 2009/10 GLO Premier League champions, who claimed their title with an average age of just 22.4, beating Ashanti Gold – average age 21.7 – into second place. Indeed, the player voted the division’s best player this year, Mahatma Otoo, is himself just 18 and yet is already the captain of Hearts of Oak, traditionally one of the league’s traditional powerhouses, a clear illustration of the high regard with which youth players are held in Ghana.

However, this commitment to youth football is nothing new. The country won the World U17 Championships in 1991 and ’95 and was honoured by FIFA for its work with young players in 2002. A year later the Goal committee approved plans and agreed to provide half of the funds for a technical centre based in Accra which has, since its completion, trained specialists in all areas of the game, carried out significant development work in both youth and women’s football and provided the country with a national academy.

The English FA’s proposed equivalent to such a centre, the much-maligned St George’s Park complex in Burton-upon-Trent, was only approved earlier this year after eight years of delays and is still little more than a building site
Andy Farrant, manager of the Right to Dream football academy in Accra believes that the key to Ghana’s success with youth football is a continuity of personnel and system at all levels within the national set-up:

“Many of the players currently at the World Cup played at U17 and U20 level, gaining valuable experience of international and, more specifically, tournament football. Players in the junior national teams are generally in camp for months on end and become used to playing together in the same system and style which is used by the senior side. This consistency really helps the players to thrive at international level.”

Farrant also sees a regional mentality that places far more importance on youth international football as vital to the process:

“The commitment from the Ghana Football Association to promote young players through the ranks of the junior national team regardless of their club commitments has also made an impact. The emphasis on junior internationals in Ghana and throughout West Africa is huge, similar to representing the team at the senior level”.

With these overriding policies and attitudes in place, the Black Stars have provided a sound template for youth development programmes around the world and the shining example that Ghana has given surely deserves far greater recognition than it currently receives. The country’s FA has demonstrated that careful planning and intelligent forward-thinking can bring about positive results in the long-term, something that their English counterparts have repeatedly disregarded in their rash attempts to throw money at deep-rooted problems in the hope of finding short-term solutions.

In light of the dismal recent performances of Capello’s team, the administrative bodies of Soho Square could do far worse than imitate elements of the Ghanaian mentality and model of football organisation at all levels as they re-assess their priorities in the coming months.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by TEEZERO(m): 1:51pm On Jul 03, 2010
If as the preceding post indicates, the Glo Premier League has worked for Ghana, why has the Glo Premier League not worked for Nigeria?
Answers to this question and a lot more questions would help in cleaning our football Augean stable.
Those who know say that an inquistion of a man called Amos Adamu would unlock some of the failings of our football, and sports development in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Bans Nigeria From International Football For Two Years by 12large: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2010
which glo premier league worked for ghana, nigeria league is even better than ghana league but we always end up with useless coaches and fans, people that still wants a useless plaer like kanu to play forever just because of olympics 14years ago

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

AFCON Qualifier: Super Eagles Apologizes To Nigerians For Failure / Ivan Perisic Joins Bayern Munich On Loan / Beautiful Pictures Of Teslim Balogun Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.