Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos (4082 Views)

Killings Continue In Mile 12 Hausa-Yoruba Clash / Igbo, Yoruba Clash Over Leadership At Lagos Market / Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 02, 2010
To have innocent ppl killed?

Oh yea, I forgot that you're 22. Kini iwo moh?
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 3:17am On Jul 02, 2010
You call these street urchins. Just like I say allow the akatas kill themselves in their ghetto, the same way I feel for these street urchins. Better them than me.

And Drake is lame, J. Cole is better.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2010
You're heartless. . . . *spits*

Street urchins? Because Yoruba is amongst them? its not you I blame.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 3:26am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

You can spit all you want, this is the real world. If they are not targeting themselves, they will be targeting innocent bystanders.

You act as if I dislike the Yoruba. Anyway, I like when I see the enemies of Biafra fight each other.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 3:29am On Jul 02, 2010
EzeUche:

You can spit all you want, this is the real world. If they are not targeting themselves, they will be targeting innocent bystanders.

You act as if I dislike the Yoruba.
Anyway, I like when I see the enemies of Biafra fight each other.
*raise eyebrow*

Didnt you read the article? The "street urchins" were not the only ones involved, residents living in that area were also affected.

Why am I wasting my time trying to talk some sense into a [b]tribalistic [/b]boy like you?
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 3:31am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

*raise eyebrow*

Didnt you read the article? The "street urchins" were not the only ones involved, residents living in that area were also affected.

Why am I wasting my time trying to talk some sense into a [b]tribalistic [/b]boy like you?

Shaddap!

I dun tire for u ooooo

Let me be. . .
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 02, 2010
l.o.l
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by udezue(m): 4:37am On Jul 02, 2010
Only in Swest Yoruba land can the Hausa grow sharp teeth like this. Go pass Benin and it will suicidal to try such nonsense.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 5:44am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

Ah ah! No be your husband again?

lmao grin grin

EzeUche:

You act as if I dislike the Yoruba. Anyway, I like when I see the enemies of Biafra fight each other.

grin grin grin

Dem go kill your wife o!

lmfao! grin
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Onlytruth(m): 5:46am On Jul 02, 2010
@Gators

Don't worry. You can come over to the East.
Ezeuche my bros is a good man. Don't mind him.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by tkb417(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2010
no matter how many times i see this thing from Aloy

ill still laff like a madman

na wa o

who did that stuff abeg
too mad
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by AloyEmeka5: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2010
FL Gators:

The boy can be so childish. What an ignoramus statement.

In short, dump him for Sefago or Sjeezy. What nonsense. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Bawss1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
I don't know where that cartoon came from but it definately killed me here. Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by sjeezy8: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

In short, dump him for Sefago or Sjeezy. What nonsense. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

lipsrsealed
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by sjeezy8: 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2010
Me_Aboki:

Even though the root cause of the problem was clearly suggested in the story, yet some posters are only too quick to conclude and without confirmation start blaming the hausas.
Haba, what has happened to objectivity and fairness?

in Nigeria no one is silly enough to start anything outside their region- so it was probably started by the yorubas.

@post if its ethnic its not a big deal but what made Jos, and 1966 more serious was the fact that it was made into a religous conflict.

(North) Kanuri vs hausas-fulanis/ Fulani vs Nupes- not a big deal,(South South) Ijaw vs itsekiri/ Ijaw vs urhobo- not a big deal, as theyre all the same religion but when its a tribes who are mainly christian and muslimsĀ  who are clashing- it becomes a big deal.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2010
Aboki bringing the fight to the Yoruba. I advise my Igbo brethren to sit on the side in watch these once allies kill each other.

My bad. Your stupidity on N/L is even more than I gave you credit for.

Can't you for once in your f. ucking and misrable life prove me wrong?
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 8:09pm On Jul 02, 2010
ilugunboy:

My bad. Your stupidity on N/L is even more than I gave you credit for.

Can't you for once in your f. ucking and misrable life prove me wrong?

You act like such a woman. Stop acting so feminine and move on.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bkbabe99: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2010
An ibo drug dealer most likely sold the narcotics that made the Yoruba and Hausa man go crazy!
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by udezue(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
Bk/babe, if that's the case then the Yoruba and Hausa are the fools coz the smart Igbo is sipping on grey-goose while the two urchins decimate each other. Dummy!!
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 03, 2010
laugh don kill me finishh. .this is why i love nairaland grin grin grin
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 006(m): 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2010
War in yorubaland. undecided
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by ifele(m): 2:44am On Jul 04, 2010
stop despising northerners this is disgraceful. No need to insult them.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by WilyWily5: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2010
Nice development, I love this.
It gives me Joy when Corrupt Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis are killing each other
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2010
Wily+Wily:

Nice development, I love this.
It gives me Joy when Corrupt Yorubas and Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulanis are killing each other
were you also happy when Gowon,a dirty stinking hausa/fulani killed your igbo folks during the civil war ? Ode !!!

1 Like

Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Katsumoto: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

were you also happy when Gowon,a dirty stinking hausa/fulani killed your igbo folks during the civil war ? Ode !!!

There is no need to indulge that nincompoop; he is named after a character from an NTA Benin production in the 80s, a ghost who liked to scare his family carrying his coffin all over the place.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2010
why do we ignore the truth. THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE BREAKUP. NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2010
babaearly:

why do we ignore the truth. THIS IS THE TIME FOR THE BREAKUP. NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry
so where do we start from ?
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by 0hsisi: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2010
The almajiris are fighting area boys
shouldn't we be celebrating that they want to finish each other?
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2010
0hsisi:

The almajiris are fighting area boys
shouldn't we be celebrating that they want to finish each other?
and you think innocent people will not be affected ? By the way,are they not nigerians,so why being exicited that they want to FINISH each other.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by bkbabe99: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2010
udezue:

Bk/babe, if that's the case then the Yoruba and Hausa are the fools coz the smart Igbo is sipping on grey-goose while the two urchins decimate each other. Dummy!!

Grey Goose? U really r cheap AND BROKE!!! grin
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by emmatok(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2012
EzeUche: Sharrap!

I think this be divine justice.

Trust me, this [b]Igbos [/b]will be jubilating now.

That is what they want.
Re: 40 Injured As Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos by Pygru: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brave Driver Rescues Kidnapped Doctor / Will Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Exit Paralyze Jonathan? / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.