Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,219 members, 7,849,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

You Deserve So Much More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Deserve So Much More (11126 Views)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Yeah we deserve the best,,, when i see both male and female saying they are fighting for love,,, i just shake my head..

You can't fight for the love of someone who is not fighting for your love..

Relationships are the efforts of two people, not one..

If you find someone you really want to date, boring,,, its because the person is not feeling you, The same person you find boring and snubby, is the same person other guy or Lady finds lively...

A guy or lady that truly cares for you will always make sure not to hurt you emotionally...

You gave him or her ten miss calls and yet she or he is busy picking calls of other people,, my brother or sister move on with your life..

sometimes we look too long at the closed door and we don't see the one which has been opened for us..
You are making sense.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Saff(f): 11:03am On Sep 08, 2018
BetterKola:

I hate it when people Generalise on Social Media. To be sincere what you posted up there do not define the word Relationship. Do you know that some gullible folks will swallow this your line without any Objection.

Next time try not to Generalize.

Well, I am not a Relationship expert but I have seen a lot of people in peaceful and Enviable relationship and I do not think it was draining.
I can generalise because it’s my opinion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
Advicing someone in abusive or one sided relationship doesn't always work cos they keep going back until its done on them and they advice themselves
Some actually like the punishment of being emotionally drained by selfish relationships
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BetterKola: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:

Not cool though. Well, that's why it is called Opinion.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2018
chiommy123:
Advicing someone in abusive or one sided relationship doesn't always work cos they keep going back until its done on them and they advice themselves

That's cos they've been hooked by emotions, and it's clouding their reasoning.
You can help them so to speak, but it has to been very carefully, so as not to seem like you're practically blaming them for being in such critical situation.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

I used to date a girl like you. she was so selfish with her emotions. i did all the loving and caring but i wasn't really getting back what i was giving. I knew she love me, she's just trying to protect herself from being heartbroken. But i wasn't pleased with that attitude,although she seem happy with what she was doing. I guess she thought her methods were working. In my own mind i was just being patient, believing she will change eventually, maybe when she realized i am not playing with her emotions. But she was too deep in what she was doing that i had no option than to break up with her, not when someone else is showing me the love and care i seek for. The day i was broke up with her, she was still proving that she doesn't really care and telling me that she's happy she's not too deep in love with me but i knew she was just pretending. After the break up, someone that claimed didn't care was stalking my social media, telling my friends and hers that i wasn't good to her.

I just want you to know that this your method will only work for a while. If you still remain selfish, your man will meet someone who will shower him with love and care you have refuse to give.
If only people will realize that one man's meat is another man's poison. When you enter into a committed relationship, you close your eyes to everyone else so that you won't cheat. However, if your partner starts taking your love for granted, open your eyes again so that you can see others who will appreciate and return your affection.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Deserve So Much More by ordainbuzz(m): 11:09am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Gone are those days when I barely think of myself in a relationship, now I'm very selfish in relationship and it feels good to think about virtually only my happiness.
you are a bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Well I trained myself to be selfish and let my man love more, its working out well.

Until he brings in another woman and tells you how you have been the fool all the time.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 08, 2018
ordainbuzz:
you are a bitch
You are even bitchier.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BluntBoy(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

If only people will realize that one man's meat is another man's poison. When you enter into a committed relationship, you close your eyes to everyone else so that you won't cheat. However, if your partner starts taking your love for granted, open your eyes again so that you can see others who will appreciate and return your affection.

Colourich, learn from this. Never take your partner's love for granted. Even if he doesn't mind your selfishness, learn to be unselfish. A good man like that deserves better and if you don't treat him well, there are girls out there who will or who already are taking care of him.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

Colourich, learn from this. Never take your partner's love for granted. Even if he doesn't mind your selfishness, learn to be unselfish. A good man like that deserves better and if you don't treat him well, there are girls out there who will or who already are taking care of him.
You guys are plainly misunderstanding me, I never take his love for granted, I just value my happiness above others.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BluntBoy(m): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
You guys are plainly misunderstanding me, I never take his love for granted, I just value my happiness above others.

There is no misunderstanding here. Would you still be in the relationship if it was your partner who was valuing his happiness above others? Being selfish, I know you wouldn't. So, you are definitely taking him for granted in a way you wouldn't like him to do to you.

Relationship takes commitment and compromises, among other things, to work. You can be selfish sometimes but the way you described your own sort of selfishness is not fit for a true relationship.

3 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

There is no misunderstanding here. Would you still be in the relationship if it was your partner who was valuing his happiness above others? Being selfish, I know you wouldn't. So, you are definitely taking him for granted in a way you wouldn't like him to do to you.

Relationship takes commitment and compromises, among other things, to work. You can be selfish sometimes but the way you described your own sort of selfishness is not fit for a true relationship.
I've been in a relationship where I was as selfless as a saint, guess what? I ended up hurting myself the more. So my dear, I am better for it now, I don't need any lecturing on how I should go about my relationship.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BluntBoy(m): 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
I've been in a relationship where I was as selfless as a saint, guess what? I ended up hurting myself the more. So my dear, I am better for it now, I don't need any lecturing on how I should go about my relationship.

You yourself said you ended up hurting yourself. Hopefully, your boyfriend won't end up hurting himself.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2018
iamJ:
if u like deserve or dont deserve, me no get power for plenty talk, if u dont like the way i treat u, i no lock door biko, show urself out, there are 5 billion women in the world, when fish plenty for river, fisher man no dey rush grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
So many fish in the river, you end up catching crayfish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

You yourself said you ended up hurting yourself. Hopefully, your boyfriend won't end up hurting himself.
Its not I care anyway.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:
You are making sense.
Thank you..
Re: You Deserve So Much More by BluntBoy(m): 11:42am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Its not I care anyway.

You better care now before it becomes too late. I don't want to read stories about men being scum o.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2018
BluntBoy:

You better care now before it becomes too late. I don't want to read stories about men being scum o.
Oh I tell you I've had my fair share of men being scum, an even bigger share, so my dear, I'm not ready for that shi.t
Re: You Deserve So Much More by QueenSekxy(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2018
iamJ:
if u like deserve or dont deserve, me no get power for plenty talk, if u dont like the way i treat u, i no lock door biko, show urself out, there are 5 billion women in the world, when fish plenty for river, fisher man no dey rush grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]
stupid comment.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by QueenSekxy(f): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
So many fish in the river, you up catching crayfish.
don't mind him, last last he Will still end up with his grand mother.

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by QueenSekxy(f): 11:59am On Sep 08, 2018
relationships are energy draining.
many girls are in abusive relationship simply cos they always hang around where they aren't really needed.

whatever though.undecided

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by ola12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove, nice thread smiley

2 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

By one-sided, I mean one person giving all the love and affection in the relationship, without receiving a commensurate measure of the same
Ok, but i hope u re not saying that Men are always at the receiving end. Because i came to realize that most relationships in Nigeria are like trade by batter where in most cases men has to give to their money to get that love from the ladies and the ladies has to give their body to get the money. Or if the lady is giving money then the guy most likely must have surrendered his respect and pride.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
ola12:
Ishilove, nice thread smiley
Thanks smiley
Re: You Deserve So Much More by iamJ(m): 12:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
So many fish in the river, you up catching crayfish.
did i mention u? why cant u things see me and ignore, must u mention me? as u have mentioned me nw what have u achieved with your life? we are talking about fish, organism like u dey drop her tots cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do urself a favor and get lost? ignore me like i ignore smiley

owerri mechanic i see u grin grin grin 2018 women are breaking down barriers, becoming great in their various specialties, ure here, running after me whenever u see me, obsession cheesy cheesy cheesy ure wasting ur time, give it a rest biko, i appreciate the way u seek my attention but like a stray dog, droll after me from afar

till the next time i visit this section, u can both get out as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
iamJ:
did i mention u? why cant u things see me and ignore, must u mention me? as u have mentioned me nw what have u achieved with your life? we are talking about fish, organism like u dey drop her tots cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy do urself a favor and get lost? ignore me like i ignore smiley

owerri mechanic i see u grin grin grin 2018 women are breaking down barriers, becoming great in their various specialties, ure here, running after me whenever u see me, obsession cheesy cheesy cheesy ure wasting ur time, give it a rest biko, i appreciate the way u seek my attention but like a stray dog, droll after me from afar

till the next time i visit this section, u can both get out as usual

Seriously, I didn't even know that its you, your reputation precedes you and it baffles me the way you attach so much importance to your moniker, I don't bloody give a fu.cccck about you, so do me a favour and get lost forever.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:

don't mind him, last last he Will still end up with his grand mother.
gringringrin.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by jaxxy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

It's simple really. Many people are in one-sided relationships. They stay in such unhealthy relationships because of a multiplicity of reasons ranging from naivety, self esteem issues and desperation.

There’s nothing wrong with a 1 sided relationship aslong as it’s not called a serious relationship. When it’s a serious relationship then that’s a problem rite there.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Chukazu: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2018
Relationship or Relations inside Ship
Re: You Deserve So Much More by motherfucker: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
I see a future feminist if she isn't one already.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Saff(f): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2018
motherfucker:
I see a future feminist if she isn't one already.
never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heart Break : How Can I Fvck My Friend's Girlfriend. (I Finally Fvcked Her) / Why Do Women Get Angry When A Man Isn't Interested? / 10 Unbelievable Foods That Make Women Grow Bigger Breasts Easily (see 8 & 10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.