Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

You Deserve So Much More - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Deserve So Much More (11114 Views)

MEN!! Understand That YOU DESERVE S£X!! Get Yourself A GOLDEN P£NIS!! (Photo) / MEN!! Avoid Single Mothers Like A Plague!! You Deserve Better!! - Redpill / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Deserve So Much More by ribukufi: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hmmn
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Quelme: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Yeah we deserve the best,,, when i see both male and female saying they are fighting for love,,, i just shake my head..

You can't fight for the love of someone who is not fighting for your love..

Relationships are the efforts of two people, not one..

If you find someone you really want to date, boring,,, its because the person is not feeling you, The same person you find boring and snubby, is the same person other guy or Lady finds lively...

A guy or lady that truly cares for you will always make sure not to hurt you emotionally...

You gave him or her ten miss calls and yet she or he is busy picking calls of other people,, my brother or sister move on with your life..

sometimes we look too long at the closed door and we don't see the one which has been opened for us..
E.O.D
Re: You Deserve So Much More by philcz(m): 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2018
QueenSekxy:
relationships are energy draining.
many girls are in abusive relationship simply cos they always hang around where they aren't really needed.

whatever though.undecided
You always end up making less sense in your comments compared to previous ones, is your thinking retrogressive?
Re: You Deserve So Much More by QueenSekxy(f): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
philcz:
You always end up making less sense in your comments compared to previous ones, is your think retrogressive?
k
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Mekus7720(m): 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
usoroh4luv:

Wow, Your man must be one cool and quiet guy. I don't know how to love more. I'm very sensitive to the way I'm been treated by anyone I come across. My love must be almost equal to yours via our conscious efforts

Mehn.. I second.. That's how true relationships should be fa..

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Bahddo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
No, I'm dating a man that sees me as his goddess, I hope we are clear.
and I have a dragon that burns my enemies.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 08, 2018
I think i have all that i deserve right here.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by lenghtinny(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
iamJ:
if u like deserve or dont deserve, me no get power for plenty talk, if u dont like the way i treat u, i no lock door biko, show urself out, there are 5 billion women in the world, when fish plenty for river, fisher man no dey rush grin

[img]https://media./images/b19bd2fa3145aa8489f90c770e1e7d9b/tenor.gif[/img]

You dey mind these funny people...

Dunno Why relationships should be seen like a " good, better, best" competition that you need to prove some point to the person you are dating.

Reminds me of an ex that was so obsessed with me that I thought she was going nuts with lots of emotional issues. I tried to put up with her until she started demanding that I treat her exactly the same way she treats me to prove my love for her but that only worsened the situation as my emotional capacity couldn't contain such.

I had to let her go.
Re: You Deserve So Much More by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Ishilove:

It's simple really. Many people are in one-sided relationships. They stay in such unhealthy relationships because of a multiplicity of reasons ranging from naivety, self esteem issues and desperation.
...ranging from...to...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by 93Miles: 7:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Colourich:
Gone are those days when I barely think of myself in a relationship, now I'm very selfish in relationship and it feels good to think about virtually only my happiness.
Wen u reach 35 and still unmarried u will come back and edit dis post

2 Likes

Re: You Deserve So Much More by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Sep 08, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...ranging from...to...
Thenkz cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Deserve So Much More by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2018
Lots of relationship experts here. Lemme sit and learn. tongue
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
For a relationship to be good one side has to love more.
If you make them relax, they won't be scared of losing you. TBH
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Tony142: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
iLegendd:
Lots of relationship experts here. Lemme sit and learn. tongue

shocked lipsrsealed grin
Re: You Deserve So Much More by onegig(m): 8:44pm On Sep 08, 2018
Saff:
I just think in general relationships are draining and over rated. After the honey moon phase it’s problem after problem and forcing a fake smile for the cameras.

Not totally true.

I think your second sentence might be where the problem is. What's honeymoon phase? The stage you guys are lovey dovey and behaving like headless chickens. Or the fact that you keep the expectations of such period at the back of your mind and any deviation from such makes you seem like in a loveless relationship?

There's no formula for a successful relationship out there. I guess you just have to be willing to close your eyes to a lot of things , set priorities, find someone you have the same goals and kindly please you both need to get a life( get busy else you would choke yourself out).

If he wants sex only but you want a committed relationship. You want money and a fabulous life with regular parties and clubbing, he wants peace of mind and a supportive girl. I doubt such polar opposites would work out in the end because you both have different destinations. But honestly these are things that can be set aright from the start.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Deserve So Much More by onegig(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2018
MRSoftapples:
Yeah we deserve the best,,, when i see both male and female saying they are fighting for love,,, i just shake my head..

You can't fight for the love of someone who is not fighting for your love..

Relationships are the efforts of two people, not one..

If you find someone you really want to date, boring,,, its because the person is not feeling you, The same person you find boring and snubby, is the same person other guy or Lady finds lively...

A guy or lady that truly cares for you will always make sure not to hurt you emotionally...

You gave him or her ten miss calls and yet she or he is busy picking calls of other people,, my brother or sister move on with your life..

sometimes we look too long at the closed door and we don't see the one which has been opened for us..

Somethings are not just worth it and one of them is trying to get the attention of someone who hardly acknowledges you.

Although I don't agree with your fifth sentence. We make mistakes and your partner would definitely hurt you one way or the other but the main thing is. Are they making efforts to correct the mistake and are actually remorseful?
Re: You Deserve So Much More by Saff(f): 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
onegig:

Not totally true.

I think your second sentence might be where the problem is. What's honeymoon phase? The stage you guys are lovey dovey and behaving like headless chickens. Or the fact that you keep the expectations of such period at the back of your mind and any deviation from such makes you seem like in a loveless relationship?

There's no formula for a successful relationship out there. I guess you just have to be willing to close your eyes to a lot of things , set priorities, find someone you have the same goals and kindly please you both need to get a life( get busy else you would choke yourself out).

If he wants sex only but you want a committed relationship. You want money and a fabulous life with regular parties and clubbing, he wants peace of mind and a supportive girl. I doubt such polar opposites would work out in the end because you both have different destinations. But honestly these are things that can be set aright from the start.

Are you currently in a relationship speaking from experience?
Re: You Deserve So Much More by CanadianEnginee(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2018
UnclePrincipal:

I used to date a girl like you. she was so selfish with her emotions. i did all the loving and caring but i wasn't really getting back what i was giving. I knew she love me, she's just trying to protect herself from being heartbroken. But i wasn't pleased with that attitude,although she seem happy with what she was doing. I guess she thought her methods were working. In my own mind i was just being patient, believing she will change eventually, maybe when she realized i am not playing with her emotions. But she was too deep in what she was doing that i had no option than to break up with her, not when someone else is showing me the love and care i seek for. The day i was broke up with her, she was still proving that she doesn't really care and telling me that she's happy she's not too deep in love with me but i knew she was just pretending. After the break up, someone that claimed didn't care was stalking my social media, telling my friends and hers that i wasn't good to her.

I just want you to know that this your method will only work for a while. If you still remain selfish, your man will meet someone who will shower him with love and care you have refuse to give.

Thank you for educating her. I'll be so surprised if that guy doesn't leave her few days to his wedding. And when it happens, silly Nigerians will start blaming him for doing the right thing.

Cc colourish
Re: You Deserve So Much More by rex444(m): 6:45am On Sep 09, 2018
My strong advise to all guys,never settle for a girl that loves you less than u do

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Most Naughties And Crazies Sex You Have Ever Had? / What Would You Do...... If You Find Your Girlfriend Doing This? [PHOTO] / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.