Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is Something Wrong With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Something Wrong With Me? (5248 Views)

Sex With A 19 Year Old Today: Is Something Wrong With Me? / I'm Sexually Attracted To This Girl. Is Something Wrong With Me? / Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Originalsly:

True...not dating...more like cons8dering.

Nope, never. I was propositioned but I blocked his number, I would never do such a thing.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Originalsly: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
SBL28:

Nope, never. I was propositioned but I blocked his number, I would never do such a thing.

Hmmm....would never even consider??.....wow!...let me sort out what else I want to say before I proposition !
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
SBL28:

Nawa for this your confidence in ignorance o Lol, ode.
My other moniker is still very active, I don't even think i ever came to the romance section more than once with it, so go sit your clueless ass somewhere.

Calm down sis. No need getting worked up over people's comments. Haba shocked
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Aquariann: 12:04am On Oct 30, 2018
SBL28:

Nawa for this your confidence in ignorance o Lol, ode.
My other moniker is still very active, I don't even think i ever came to the romance section more than once with it, so go sit your clueless ass somewhere.

Lol. Of course this is an alternate moniker. It was clearly stated in my previous post.

Yea, you frequent Family, celebrity, and once upon a time, literature and Health sections and yes, you do have a now deleted moniker which is different from the one you make use of now, i.e the always bitter one. Lol

No be crime say person sabi you na. Ahn ahn?
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Calm down sis. No need getting worked up over people's comments. Haba shocked

Lol, I'm calm o.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2018
Aquariann:

Lol. Of course this is an alternate moniker. It was clearly stated in my previous post.

Yea, you frequent Family, celebrity, and once upon a time, literature and Health sections and yes, you do have a now deleted moniker which is different from the one you make use of now, i.e the always bitter one. Lol

No be crime say person sabi you na. Ahn ahn?

I give up! Lol
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by Aquariann: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2018
SBL28:

I give up! Lol

Lol.. All the best
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by SirLiquidGold: 9:24am On Mar 01, 2019
SBL28:

I've not dated anyone since then and i have only been attracted to a guy, a married man so I kept it moving. These days I keep wondering if all is well, nothing is holding back but I'm just not so concerned about dating.
I think its more about your personality. Your are probably an introvert. Try and visit social gathering more.
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by xendra: 9:28am On Mar 01, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you should pity yourself for been a divorced woman at 28...were u forced to marry in the first place? as a single mom ur choices are way limited to single dads, older men, divorcees like u....no mother will allow her single son bring a single mom home to marry.....not even one as visibly sassy as you are.
lair lair pants on fire! dey there make pant dey wear you. she is a single mum because she fell for a man that wasn't properly brought up
Re: Is Something Wrong With Me? by blackgold2018(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
SBL28:

Lol see me see trouble o, madam please don't come and practise English on me. I am neither clinically depressed nor do I have low self worth. I was just thinking aloud.
Nothing is wrong with me but you should check yourself, 'diagnosing' someone you know nothing about.
You apparently struggling to sound intelligent. undecided
Look lady u sound like a hypocrite. You shouldn't expect nice comments or comments that will make you feel better only.
You r just been defensive on comments that re not nice to u and u r seeking for advice.
You have already displayed a toxic repulsive attitude... You talked about been experienced but ain't CALM at all. I pity you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diary Of An Assistant Girlfriend … (18+) / Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? / I Thank God, I Just Hit The Jackpot!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.