Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? (5182 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin

It's not rocket science to know that a woman can cry for the most shocking and unexpected reason.

A woman cries when she's happy and she does desame when she's sad, hurt or unhappy.

A woman can cry if Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi scored a hat trick.

I went to a live concert and the lady sitting next to me with her boyfriend started crying when Joeboy came on stage to perform.

A guy bought a white flurry chihuahua puppy for his lady as her birthday present, guess what? she started crying !!!

ladies: What's that lame thing that made u cry unnecessarily.

Have u met a cute guy or a crush that made u cry?

cheesygrincheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil come and answer first !!!
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Kriss216: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
Dem tell you say na cuteness dey wan chop

Nigerian girls of today don't send cute broke guys again.

The cuteness of a guy lies in his pocket.

-Vagina people 2020.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Nooil come and answer first !!!

He didn't make me cry, but he made me introduce myself first cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Kriss216: 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Cheap girl tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Cheap girl tongue
This is one of the reasons why these girls don't don't contribute in the forum discussions sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Cheap girl tongue
Stop it. Dont be like that !

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:
Dem tell you say na cuteness dey wan chop

Nigerian girls of today don't send cute broke guys again.

The cuteness of a guy lies in his pocket.

-Vagina people 2020.
I disagree with you 100%

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Cheap girl tongue

I accept with my full chest

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Kriss216: 5:03pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

This is one of the reasons why these girls don't don't contribute in the forum discussions sad
The lady in person understand, she didn't take my post too personal. I don't know how you got yourself involved in this.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by elantraceey(f): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cry gini? undecided
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

The lady in person understand, she didn't take my post too personal. I don't know how you got yourself involved in this.
Never knew. Nor vex baba sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
please what can someone buy with the yeye cuteness in the market

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
please what can someone buy with the yeye cuteness in the market

Doors open for cute people o. You can gain a lot through them. Don't get it twisted.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Doors open for cute people o. You can gain a lot through them. Don't get it twisted.
For ladies yes but which door will open for a handsome lazy man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
For ladies yes but which door will open for a handsome lazy man?

You didn't include lazy before na. But even if he is not all that hardworking, believe me, he gets things easier than the average looking guy who works extra hard.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
elantraceey:
Cry gini? undecided
so the intimidating cuteness of a guy has never thrown u off enough to make you cry a little.
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
Lalasticlala is so cute that someone I know confessed to me that she cried at lala's handsomeness.

lala is a beautiful man !!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

You didn't include lazy before na. But even if he is not all that hardworking, believe me, he gets things easier than the average looking guy who works extra hard.
i don't think that works for handsome men anymore,survival is difficult these days,nobody cares if a man is handsome,the highest he gets is complement for his looks

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

i don't think that works for handsome men anymore,survival is difficult these days,nobody cares if a man is handsome,the highest he gets is complement for his looks.Im not talking about giggolos ooo,those ones have written themselves off as men

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
i don't think that works for handsome men anymore,survival is difficult these days,nobody cares if a man is handsome,the highest he gets is complement for his looks.Im not talking about giggolos ooo, those ones have written themselves off as men

Lmao

Imagine a situation where one guy is cute and hardworking and another is average and hardworking, who do you think will get more attention? Cuteness can never go out of style for both males and females.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by baralatie(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2020
Shanklee:

very true

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
i don't think that works for handsome men anymore,survival is difficult these days,nobody cares if a man is handsome,the highest he gets is complement for his looks.Im not talking about giggolos ooo,those ones have written themselves off as men
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cry on top say person fine? Shuu! grin grin cheesy i like cute guys no doubt about that, I may even choose a struggling cute guy over an ugly benz owner. Yes im just like that, cuteness ticks me! .. But to cry over another person's cuteness? cheesygrin Nahhhhhh!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Lmao

Imagine a situation where one guy is cute and hardworking and another is average and hardworking, who do you think will get more attention? Cuteness can never go out of style for both males and females.

I don't know if you watch bbn,i would have relate Ozo and Laycon as example,the later is bigger outside but the former only gets complement for his looks,so looks don't really work for men anymore,maybe just very few cases though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by merieam16(f): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Cry me a river.....who handsome epp cheesy cry ko tears ni
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know if you watch bbn,i would have relate Ozo and Laycon as example,the later is bigger outside but the former only gets complement for his looks,so looks don't really work for men anymore,maybe just very few cases though.

Ozo doesn't only get compliments for his looks. He has been described as an endangered specie.

Why? Not only is he extremely cute, he is patient, he is focused, he is a good leader, he knows teamwork, etc.

He didn't have to be a musician to get recognized. His cuteness attracted people to him before he even started exhibiting positive traits.

See how trikytee had to work hard before people became aware of his existence.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 08, 2020
Nooil:

Ozo doesnt only get compliment for his looks. He has been described as an endangered species.

Why? Not only is he extremely cute, he is patient, he is focused, he is a good leader, he knows teamwork, etc. He didn't have to be a musician to get recognized.

See how trikytee had to work hard before people became aware of his existence.
lol,poor trikytee, his fans should not see this ooo
Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
Zzor:
lol,poor trikytee, his fans should not see this ooo

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Cut the crap Davash! You go about quoting ladies comments to insult them and spew nonsense for cheap likes. Some minutes ago you did the same to my post claiming you didn't know it was me. Really? Does that mean you don't even read the posts before you spew nonsense just to get worthless likes and pats from other bumpkins like you?
Really? So being a mediocre is what makes you thick? Nl likes and shares for sounding irrational and very senseless is what gives you worth? That's very pathetic to say the least!

And someone ask why ladies hardly contribute to topics here, honestly sharing a section with some of you guys here is mentally draining and not stimulating!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Met A Guy That Was So Cute That It Made You Cry? by Mandela27: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Me I just carry my fine boyness dey waka,dey hustle my tin jejely.
Any fine woman wey get courage fit shoot her shot.But me no dey shoot any shot for now,now is hustling time.

After all whats the essence of having a fine face with beards then the pocket is dry like Atakama desert??

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Neighbour But She Is Denying It / I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.