Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,327 members, 7,864,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... (3637 Views)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by dihhowner(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chubhie:
That fast? Is she not even worth fighting for?

it's not fast... I've tried to fight for her but her determination to do the same is weak... she's not doing anything to convince her parents because she's scared of the consequences....
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by menix(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

till now i just can't grab the problem.
the only thing they said was our two tribes don't marry..... which is absolute lie cause i have friends and relations who married from their side

Then it's up to her to find out where d problem lies..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2018
I ALWAYS FEEL SICK TO MY STOMACH WHENEVER I SEE TWO PEOPLE IN LOVE.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:
Please help me move this to front page, i need help.

Here goes my story.
I and my girl friend have been dating for 15months now.
Everything has been good between us filled with lots of love and promises. i love her so much and so does she. we have decided to let our families know about our relationship because i want to make her my life partner.
She told her parents about me but her parents are disapproving our relationship on the bases of Cultural differences.
We're both of the same religion... Same state of Origin but different cultural background. Her parents said they cannot allow any of their children to marry anyone outside their tribe.
I'm hurt badly by this because they're not trying to consider my personality but they're judging based on their cultural belief.

My girlfriend on the other hand is confused as i am. I can't fight it if she can't fight along with me.
I love her so much and i can't imagine myself with anyone else.

What should i do?
How do i solve this emotional puzzle?
I'm hurt and i don't know who to blame.?
I need your advice because i really want to be with her so does she, and i don't want lack of ideas to kill this bond off..

I feel sick reading this already.

I hate when people tend to be in love...

I can't stand seeing two people be in love.

Fvcking annoying.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

Here goes my story.
Everything has been good between us filled with lots of love and promises. i love her so much YUCK

and so does she. we have decided to let our families know about our relationship because i want to make her my life partner.
She told her parents about me but her parents are disapproving our relationship on the bases of Cultural differences.
We're both of the same religion... Same state of Origin but different cultural background. Her parents said they cannot allow any of their children to marry anyone outside their tribe.
I'm hurt badly by this because they're not trying to consider my personality but they're judging based on their cultural belief.

My girlfriend on the other hand is confused as i am. I can't fight it if she can't fight along with me.
I love her so much EWWWWWWW and i can't imagine myself with anyone else. FVCKKKKK SOUND SO FAKE

What should i do?
I need your advice because i really want to be with her so does she, and i don't want lack of ideas to kill this bond off..
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Chukazu: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

Here goes my story.
Everything has been good between us filled with lots of love and promises. i love her so much and so does she. we have decided to let our families know about our relationship because i want to make her my life partner.

I love her so much and i can't imagine myself with anyone else.

What should i do?

When I hear these " cultural difference ten yen ten" i just know that one parent is smoking Weed... sad

I mean if a white man comes to ask for marriage with the same lady, the delusional parents would happily accept without mind any cultural nonsense!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Rosay15(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
Zeeche:
Very funny culture indeed. I am not from kogi state but involved myself in a relationship with a Kogi guy, Igala to be precise...he gave same story. How their family do not get married outside their tribe. According to him, anyone who marries outside their tribe will face some consequences.
.. This is funny oh, am also from kogi state but I ve never heard dis before. Maybe because am nt use to d place bt all dis tins it totally rubbish
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Rosay15(f): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

it's not fast... I've tried to fight for her but her determination to do the same is weak... she's not doing anything to convince her parents because she's scared of the consequences....
... Then free her and stop saying u can't live without her. Although it gonna take time but notwithstanding, dere are so many fishes inside d river and u will surely see yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by Zeeche(f): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Rosay15:
.. This is funny oh, am also from kogi state but I ve never heard dis before. Maybe because am nt use to d place bt all dis tins it totally rubbish

Seriously?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by tboy2233: 8:35pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

I'm Bassa-nge from kogi. she's Igala from kogi too.

we're both inlove...
The way she's confused now, shes weak to say or do anything... i thought she could fight for it, but I'm betrayed by her effortless actions.
I think bassa is made of two parts and there's a particular part that my friends usually warn me not to ever try to sleep with their girl cuz of bad luck and a severe repercussion if anyone outside the tribe sleep with them,I used to think it's just a superstition but on the hand I was scared cuz it's a popular opinion among boys in my school then... bassa culture doesn't suit women from another tribe from what I heard (it could just be a misconception) so I think they may have heard about all this stuff and got scared of allowing their daughter to go along with it,igala parents believe in those superstition especially the one that has to do with bassa and you will be surprised that they may allow her to marry other tribe that's not bassa
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by BrutusOj(m): 9:05pm On Sep 09, 2018
ritylove:
We're both of the same religion... Same state of Origin but different cultural background. Her parents said they cannot allow any of their children to marry anyone outside their tribe

In this 21st century so parents still take such primitive decisions please what tribe is that

And how sure are you that she loves you the way you think cux any girl who loves you the way you explained will surely stand firmly by yourside at this point no matter what

If she loves you that much believe me disobeying her parents wont be and issue when they realize how desperate she is getting married to you they will eventually give in

It' this same 21st century mentality that is responsible for so many broken home, failed marriages and divorces. It' easier for people from same ethnic group to blend in marriage as they already know what and what are astake if certain things are not done rightly or done wrongly, hence they thread with caution. You jump into marriage cos of one stupid love and die before your time cos of one lady is ignorant of your tradition.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by aprilwise(m): 9:34pm On Sep 09, 2018
I want just put my mouth for this matter small. money answers all things.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by samdavjustin(m): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Not always true.

Says who unless the op is broke. Works all the time
Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by HarunaWest(m): 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
dihhowner:

I'm Bassa-nge from kogi. she's Igala from kogi too.

we're both inlove...
The way she's confused now, shes weak to say or do anything... i thought she could fight for it, but I'm betrayed by her effortless actions.
Imagine Bassa and Igala and they complaining...thot u wud say Benin and Esan sef....Her Parents are madt....Boss Calm down,come to Okene lemme find one sweet fulani or ebira Chick for you....Which Kind Yeye dey worry the parents for head.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants To Breakup With Me After This Happened... by vicben27(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2018
just get her pregnant. in fact they will beg you to come and marry her with a reduction of bride price hehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Lovers Humiliated After They Were Caught Having Sex In A Car - (pics) / How To Approach A Woman. / Penis Festival Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.