Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,860 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36504 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

I have never chatted with you before.

Check well Mrs black man mentality.

You clearly have memory issue.
Have yourself a goodnight
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
You clearly have memory issue. Have yourself a goodnight

Here you go again without any proof of your accusation against me.

Mrs black man mentality.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
irrefragable:
why are you lying? Afonja answer me.
I patiently waited for today to reply you again. When I said the warning from the police was because of previous times when ipob members destroyed property, you asked why I was lying.

Oya read : https://www.nairaland.com/4734010/sit-at-home-ipob-members-set-trucks
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Ziggylady(f): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2018
PrinceZahzah:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I know why he's angry...

Motorists and other innocent people will not be available to ROJAH na cool

That day is always bad market lol

So true cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Ziggylady(f): 4:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
tiwiex:

You support APC but you don't support tyranny? I am confused small. So what do you support about the APC?

Kai you too get sense honestly....his love for APC and dislike of tyranny is like loving the devil and hating lies embarassed

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by irrefragable: 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
I patiently waited for today to reply you again. When I said the warning from the police was because of previous times when ipob members destroyed property, you asked why I was lying.

Oya read : https://www.nairaland.com/4734010/sit-at-home-ipob-members-set-trucks
no arrests were made, so how did you know it was carried out by IPOB members?

To cap it all , you have draw up your source from an afonja gutter media sahara reporters .

Listen the full Nigerian armed force were on parade that same day, how come they couldn't see a group of IPOB's carrying out arson to shoot.

Continue with your stupid ewedu ati amala propaganda.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
irrefragable:
no arrests were made, so how did you know it was carried out by IPOB members?

To cap it all , you have draw up your source from an afonja gutter media sahara reporters .

Listen the full Nigerian armed force were on parade that same day, how come they couldn't see a group of IPOB's carrying out arson to shoot.

Continue with your stupid ewedu ati amala propaganda.
your head is filled with oha soup prepared with elephant grass and you have no one to tell you that madness is rushing you... Anuofia.
nzuzu ewu
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by irrefragable: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
your head is filled with oha soup prepared with elephant grass and you have no one to tell you that madness is rushing you... Anuofia.
nzuzu ewu
Read the truth and be set free from ewedu-amala gutter media.

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by irrefragable: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
nzuzu ewu
The zoo media keep lying, we keep uncovering it. My question to you is this: how do you think IPOB could burn a truck even with the heavy military presence on that day.

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by irrefragable: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
nzuzu ewu
Only the truth can set you free from this hate

1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by olajide8(m): 3:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media narrative of why people comply with IPOB sit at home. Unfortunately, this narrative falls flat on its face when one asks a simple question. Why would a majority be scared of a minority? Why would millions of people in several states be afraid of a few unarmed "miscreants"?
How can 75% of the people be afraid of the other 25%?

It makes no sense whatsoever that millions of people can be scared of a few unarmed people.

The truth is that most of the people are standing behind IPOB

No need to discuss this but then - it's simple, using this analogy - who wan die? - the people that would commit the offence if matters go south, would be arrested (if caught), and taken to court and tried, maybe jailed or charges dropped, but then - what of the life that has been lost, (imagine if it's the bread winners of the families life), life is sweet O! Even if you don't have money you have a wife - ehn hn so that we don't start to say stories that touch the heart, which could have been avoided/prevented, it would make more sense for the person sits at home, in the comfort of his living room

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Hellrazor101: 10:58am On Apr 07, 2020
Advertise on www.realrastas.com.ng at low prices as low as 3k
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Toscarel: 11:11am On May 31, 2021
Yyeske:
Read it up again, nobody is coming for you if you're lazily sitting in your house, what is been talked about is that.....
People are free to move as they wish and nobody has any right to disrupt their movement.
Lazily he said. Mugu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu, Akande Shun APC NEC Meeting / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today / Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.