Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,696 members, 7,823,957 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36505 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by GodSaveMe18: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Stop being naive or acting naive to whip up emotional acceptance.
Nobody is against sit at home, the real issue is intimidation of those in those regions it is being observed, by hardliners, especially if you are Igbo and you are not cooperating, some people have already started saying they will use that day to know the sabos, most people will not open their shops because of fear, most people will not send their kids to school because of fear.
Once again, anybody is free to sit at home, but how do you think police is going to effectively monitor miscreants who will use this opportunity to be a law unto themselves and others for noncompliance.

Once again stop acting Naive, and forget all this online gibberish of peaceful group.

Mumu.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by justtoodark: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2018
GodSaveMe18:

It's called losers and not loosers olodo.

wetin consign you with my englishitt...??...you wan know the color of my shittt too...??
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by graphiti: 9:08am On Sep 11, 2018
klax:

Pls speak English ok. Beside it concern me because I'm from.the region originally more so I have read the true story it wasn't IPOB idea to do sit at home it was some igbo group including IPOB that called for sit at home to protest and I quote *Nigeria should be return to independence era where equity is the rule* and not those IPOB blabla nonsense.

So it wasn't IPOB that ordered sit at home and this is what i have be waiting for to see a collective sensible group gather together to speak volume for the igbos and not all those miscreants, illiterates, no vision, power drunk, touts, failure and no common sense club called IPOB. Igbo are too intelligent to be a zombie in the hands of IPOB bro it wont work personally I hate IPOB mode of approach with passion.

Thank. Happy Tuesday
sorry bruv, d post wasn't subliminally meant/directed at u but hungreepikin
Merci beaucoup.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by omnisali: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Abeg link me up to the post of Madridguy

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers"

on the 1st page

brother, ovation still dey rush him for his comment on the topic.

he speak with an open mind
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

"Still trying" is different from "you can't try" I guess you know the difference; because in your post you sounded as if it is an abomination to mention that in the west.

Tell me why they have not been proscribed terrorist by the French government or why the Belgian government haven't declared the Flemish group clamoring for breaking away a terrorist or send troops to blockage them whenever they hold a rally ?

They and their Belgian counterparts even the Catalans of Spain never called for the killing of fellow citizens just ad IPOB advocated
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is the Lagos/Ibadan expressway media narrative of why people comply with IPOB sit at home. Unfortunately, this narrative falls flat on its face when one asks a simple question. Why would a majority be scared of a minority? Why would millions of people in several states be afraid of a few unarmed "miscreants"?
How can 75% of the people be afraid of the other 25%?

It makes no sense whatsoever that millions of people can be scared of a few unarmed people.

The truth is that most of the people are standing behind IPOB
Sensible people do things for the sake of peace; not every situation deserves a confrontation or a fight. If I hear or know some miscreants will take advantage of a 'sit at home order' to forment trouble on the streets, as a sensible person, I will sit at home and also ensure I keep even my kids out of school since it's just for a day. That's what sensible people do, it has nothing to do with a measure of strength. So your 75% vs 25% analogy is flat on the ground and pointless.

If for instance you hear that 2 raving lunatics with knives and bottles are on rampage at a nearby junction, that info is enough to keep thousands of people away from that spot. So does it necessarily mean that 2 people are greater than a thousand?... #CommonSense
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Sensible people do things for the sake of peace; not every situation deserves a confrontation or a fight. If I hear or know some miscreants will take advantage of a 'sit at home order' to forment trouble on the streets, as a sensible person, I will sit at home and also ensure I keep even my kids out of school since it's just for a day. That's what sensible people do, it has nothing to do with a measure of strength. So you 75% vs 25% analogy is flat on the ground and pointless.
That guy knows the truth but would continue trying to brainwash the undecided on nairaland
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

For the sake of prosperity please can you send us links of the so called miscreants harassing people in the past? At this age and time documentation is necessary.

Secondly you shouldn't blame people that were 'boiling' over the report, for one the report was not explicit in terms of why the police is putting out the warning and that in itself opens it to different interpretation by all parties.

In addition, most Nigerian have apathy towards the police and that comes into play when judging the intentions of any police officer in Nigeria.

Please don't forget the source I asked for, thanks in advance.
What links or evidence do you want?... My source is directly from friends and relatives residing at Aba; do you want me to give you phone numbers?.... You can also call those you know to verify whether or not massob of old or the current ipob harrasses anyone. Do you really need special education or evidence to know that whenever things like this happen in Nigeria, miscreants always take advantage of the opportunity to harrass and even rob people? This isnt even restricted to ipob or the SE.

Meanwhile does it make any sense to you that the police would go about arresting people sitting in their houses?... Of course the warning is meant strictly for those who take laws into their hands to intimidate members of the public who choose to open their shops on such days.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gidgiddy: 9:29am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Sensible people do things for the sake of peace; not every situation deserves a confrontation or a fight. If I hear or know some miscreants will take advantage of a 'sit at home order' to forment trouble on the streets, as a sensible person, I will sit at home and also ensure I keep even my kids out of school since it's just for a day. That's what sensible people do, it has nothing to do with a measure of strength. So you 75% vs 25% analogy is flat on the ground and pointless.

Very strange story. That millions of people decided to stay at home, shut their businesses, withdraw their Children from school and they did all this because of a few unarmed "miscreants" that the same millions of people can easily over power. Only a crazy person will actually believe this story.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 9:39am On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
They and their Belgian counterparts even the Catalans of Spain never called for the killing of fellow citizens just ad IPOB advocated

Now you are beginning to shift the goal post 'from that calling for a break up is abominable in any of the western countries" to " those calling for it in those countries didn't call for the head of others".

I like engaging in conversation because by the end of the day I sure will learn something new whether I accept it or not. So for us to engage in a meaningful conversation I would like you to point out if this conversation is :

about how abhorrent it is to call for independence or

how bad it is to call for the head of others hence the need to proscribe them terrorist?

You choose how we are going to approach this so as to stay on point on one issues and be all over the places saying a lot without saying anything at the end.

Your call bro!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by collinsprince: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2018
akelicious:
The Police Command in Imo State has vowed to arrest anybody breaking the law in compliance with the sit-at-home ordered by the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra on Friday.

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Dasuki Galadanchi, issued the warning during a joint news conference by heads of security agencies in the state on Monday in Owerri.

Galadanchi urged the residents to disregard the order and added that police would not allow such order to stand in the state.
IPOB recently announced September 14 as a remembrance day for the Biafran heroes and gave a sit-at-home order in the South-East.
The Police commissioner said security agencies would begin “a show of force” in the state on Tuesday to send a warning signal to the IPOB members.
“We are ready to stop the IPOB order; we will not tolerate it and I urged members of the public to go about their normal business.

“Police is there to ensure that maximum security is provided for members of the public,” he said.

[http://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/sit-at-home-order-police-speak-vow-to.html[/b]
HAHAHAHAH naija fulani herdsmen and bokoharam will terrorise the nation police will keep quit but ipob sit at Home not protest but sit at home nigerian police no fit sleep.....make i laugh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by collinsprince: 9:47am On Sep 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

I support the APC, but will not support Tyranny.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.HAHAHAHAH naija fulani herdsmen and bokoharam will terrorise the nation police will keep quit but ipob sit at Home not protest but sit at home nigerian police no fit sleep.....make i laugh.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by collinsprince: 9:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Alejoc:
You can't arrest people for sitting at home.... It is better safe than sorry!
hahahahahahah no be small thing my brother this country funny die
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by msylva2147(m): 9:51am On Sep 11, 2018
95% of nairalanders on this thread are either educated illiterates or they are high on either codeine or tramadol that has already been banned. please when you come across a post try to comprehend what the message says before commenting otherwise you would end up looking like a fool at the end of the day.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 9:58am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
What links or evidence do you want?... My source is directly from friends and relatives residing at Aba; do you want me to give you phone numbers?.... You can also call those you know to verify whether or not massob of old or the current ipob harrasses anyone. Do you really need special education or evidence to know that whenever things like this happen in Nigeria, miscreants always take advantage of the opportunity to harrass and even rob people? This isnt even restricted to ipob or the SE.

Meanwhile does it make any sense to you that the police would go about arresting people sitting in their houses?... Of course the warning is meant strictly for those who take laws into their hands to intimidate members of the public who choose to open their shops on such days.

Okay chill bro!

First and foremost I have friends and families living in the east; among them are friends and families that are originally from the East as well as friends and families that are not Igbos but that are working, schooling and living in the East as well. In addition I spent the greater part of my living in Nigeria in the East followed by Northern Nigeria and SW/SS the least.

Yes at least once a week I do speak with a friend or family members that are residing in the East. I think telling someone that I can give them numbers to call does not suffice as evidence for me to make such a wide claim as you did.

Don't you think it is better to post a link or rather not make a wide claim about issues based on what you said are testimonies by people you know? Testimonies which we can't by any means verify, testimonies that might be something you concocted. In the absence of concrete evidence I think the safest thing to do is not pander one's opinion as fact.

I understand that no government would want to break up a country under their regime but that does not mean we as citizen should sit back and watch our government overstep the line of decency in an effort to keep our country together. This raises the questions at what point do we say, here is the line that can't be crossed ? From all indication it seems that that line as become blurred that our government could do whatever they want to achieve their aim. While those at the other side of the table will cheer and support eventually when the table turns those at the 'giving' side keeps pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable action to the detriment of those at the receiving end. And so does culture of oppression and counter-oppression being kept alive.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Psoul(m): 10:09am On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Read it up again, nobody is coming for you if you're lazily sitting in your house, what is been talked about is that.....
People are free to move as they wish and nobody has any right to disrupt their movement.

What are u talking about? When u want to defend, pls defend what is defendable. The Police boss is just full of hate for IPOB and thereby talking trash. He never mentioned IPOB stopping ppl from moving around. His speech maintained that he "will never allow such order to hold." This is a total bullshit. He lacks both the power and authority to do dat. He dey mad?

Read the post again and take note of the bolden statements.

The Police Command in Imo State has vowed to arrest anybody breaking the law in compliance with the sit-at-home ordered by the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra on Friday.

Please which breaking of law is he talking about here?

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr Dasuki Galadanchi, issued the warning during a joint news conference by heads of security agencies in the state on Monday in Owerri.

Galadanchi urged the residents to disregard the order and added that police would not allow such order to stand in the state.

How will he enforce this silly threat?

IPOB recently announced September 14 as a remembrance day for the Biafran heroes and gave a sit-at-home order in the South-East.
The Police commissioner said security agencies would begin “a show of force” in the state on Tuesday to send a warning signal to the IPOB members.
“We are ready to stop the IPOB order; we will not tolerate it and I urged members of the public to go about their normal business

“Police is there to ensure that maximum security is provided for members of the public,” he said.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by msylva2147(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:

You even have time to reply such miscreants on this platform, anyone who told you that ipob were harmless you can quote me as an authority because I was at the peace park when they came in numbers and lynched one innocent man selling his suya I was even hit with stick while I was in a bus.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by erico2k2(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Over 75% of the people who obey these sit at home orders dont necessarily do so out of solidarity; rather they obey the orders out of fear of being harrassed by miscreants if they go out..

By asking people to "disrgard the sit at home" order, the police is simply saying people should not be scared of going about their normal businesses. How is that statement a joke?
Nah I dnt think so.who enforces the no trade during the prayer times then?
I'm saying this is one point these traders unite . .its not out of fear . I wish the rest of is can be this passionate about our own idealogy . Ie the Niger Dweltans . We could hold the FG of the day to account

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

Okay chill bro!

First and foremost I have friends and families living in the east; among them are friends and families that are originally from the East as well as friends and families that are not Igbos but that are working, schooling and living in the East as well. In addition I spent the greater part of my living in Nigeria in the East followed by Northern Nigeria and SW/SS the least.

Yes at least once a week I do speak with a friend or family members that are residing in the East. I think telling someone that I can give them numbers to call does not suffice as evidence for me to make such a wide claim as you did.

Don't you think it is better to post a link or rather not make a wide claim about issues based on what you said are testimonies by people you know? Testimonies which we can't by any means verify, testimonies that might be something you concocted. In the absence of concrete evidence I think the safest thing to do is not pander one's opinion as fact.

I understand that no government would want to break up a country under their regime but that does not mean we as citizen should sit back and watch our government overstep the line of decency in an effort to keep our country together. This raises the questions at what point do we say, here is the line that can't be crossed ? From all indication it seems that that line as become blurred that our government could do whatever they want to achieve their aim. While those at the other side of the table will cheer and support eventually when the table turns those at the 'giving' side keeps pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable action to the detriment of those at the receiving end. And so does culture of oppression and counter-oppression being kept alive.
Okay what exactly is your point?... Can we please define what this argument is about?

"I said there's been established cases of traders being harassed by overzealous miscreant for daring to open their shops on supposed 'sit-at-home' days. This happened a far back as the days of MASSOB and it still happens currently."

If I'm getting you right, are you saying my above statement is FALSE?.. Is that your position?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
gidgiddy:

Very strange story. That millions of people decided to stay at home, shut their businesses, withdraw their Children from school and they did all this because of a few unarmed "miscreants" that the same millions of people can easily over power. Only a crazy person will actually believe this story.
Nobody want to be seen o perceived as 'Sabo'..... Okay you know what? You WIN! I'm really not about to spend my morning engaging in Ipob debates. Nice day ahead!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Bitterleafsoup: 10:31am On Sep 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

What exactly is the police complaining about this time?IPOB is down the food chain in my bottom list, but these guys are not bothering anyone.

They go for a protest,and they get arrested. Now that they want to stay at home, how is this even a bother to the Police?I do not like people oppressing others,and all I see is the oppression of the Igbo people.

The good people of Nigeria should speak against this oppression. The Police cannot go to the North,West and even the South South,and want to convert it into a modern day slavery plantation and not allow them have any kind of voice.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.
so you are a human person with sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by J2381: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
so you are a human person with sense?
you just make me laff dis morning. grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Bitterleafsoup: 10:35am On Sep 11, 2018
J2381:
you just make me laff dis morning. grin
grin
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2018
erico2k2:

Nah I dnt think so.who enforces the no trade during the prayer times then?
I'm saying this is one point these traders unite . .its not out of fear . I wish the rest of is can be this passionate about our own idealogy . Ie the Niger Dweltans . We could hold the FG of the day to account
Prayer is a different ball game bro; but even at that, you don't need to be told that it is not everyone who closes their shops to pray that actually wants to close their shop to pray. People do things just to conform to the desires of their environment; nobody wants to be labeled 'ekwensu' for not adhering to prayer times, same way nobody wants to be labeled 'Sabo' for disobeying sit at home orders. You should know this!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by erico2k2(m): 10:45am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Prayer is a different ball game bro; but even at that, you don't need to be told that it is not everyone who closes their shops to pray that actually wants to close their shop to pray. People do things just to conform to the desires of their environment; nobody wants to be labeled 'ekwensu' for not adhering to prayer times, same way nobody wants to be labeled 'Sabo' for disobeying sit at home orders. You should know this!
I dnt agree with that.therr is a passion . We as individuals should recognise . I'm frm the ND if you tell people of my extract ie in PH or warri to sit at home trust me you will get reactions already online ie even on NL things like Nah U dey feed me.who you epp amongst other replies . .Can Jagaban tell anyone in Lagos to sit at home ? Without paying them?don't we know what will happen ?
As for the prayer bit . U r wrong again . They do This out of thier own heart not fear or favour . No one is going to call U names.I schooled in the East so learnt a lot from this unity .

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2018
erico2k2:

I dnt agree with that.therr is a passion . We as individuals should recognise . I'm frm the ND if you tell people of my extract ie in PH or warri to sit at home trust me you will get reactions already online ie even on NL things like Nah U dey feed me.who you epp amongst other replies . .Can Jagaban tell anyone in Lagos to sit at home ? Without paying them?don't we know what will happen ?
As for the prayer bit . U r wrong again . They do This out of thier own heart not fear or favour . No one is going to call U names.I schooled in the East so learnt a lot from this unity .
Unity?.. Passion? Are you for real?.. You actually believe that when they call for prayers in market places, everyone who complies does so because the are devoted Christians who are united and passionate about the prayer?... Okay, I have no more words for you.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EmirAbj: 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Abeg Help Me Beg NEPA To Make Light Available For Us For My Area In ABA, Make I Dey Watch Films On Dat Day... Shey Buhari Don Come Back From CHINA??

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by pgodson7(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2018
I totally agree wit u but I wanna view from this angle....Imagine a situation where people disregard the sit at home order and then open up their shops and go about their businesses then this IPOB officials decide to take laws into their hands and force shop and business owners to close, I dont think it will be wrong if the Police decides to step in such a situation but hopefully in a peaceful manner if that need arises
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

The Government should stop the experimentation of slavery plantation owners on the people of the East. These guys have rights too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 11:08am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

Now you are beginning to shift the goal post 'from that calling for a break up is abominable in any of the western countries" to " those calling for it in those countries didn't call for the head of others".

I like engaging in conversation because by the end of the day I sure will learn something new whether I accept it or not. So for us to engage in a meaningful conversation I would like you to point out if this conversation is :

about how abhorrent it is to call for independence or

how bad it is to call for the head of others hence the need to proscribe them terrorist?

You choose how we are going to approach this so as to stay on point on one issues and be all over the places saying a lot without saying anything at the end.

Your call bro!
My message has been passed, peace bro.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
I don't get it.

I believe the issue here isnt about who they disturb or not by sitting home. What I feel government is uncomfortable about is the fact that an "insignificant, small and rather marginalized" group has enough will power and clout to force an order within a State and majority of the populace complies. To the FG, it signifies a threat, a possibility of uprising etc.
That's probably their fear

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 11:12am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Okay what exactly is your point?... Can we please define what this argument is about?

"I said there's been established cases of traders being harassed by overzealous miscreant for daring to open their shops on supposed 'sit-at-home' days. This happened a far back as the days of MASSOB and it still happens currently."

If I'm getting you right, are you saying my above statement is FALSE?.. Is that your position?

I asked for source you said all you have was testimonies and that I should take that as fact. I am of the opinion that your opinion or my opinion does not constitute as fact. That is the point bro!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by potterdon: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2018
pgodson7:
I totally agree wit u but I wanna view from this angle....Imagine a situation where people disregard the sit at home order and then open up their shops and go about their businesses then this IPOB officials decide to take laws into their hands and force shop and business owners to close, I dont think it will be wrong if the Police decides to step in such a situation but hopefully in a peaceful manner if that need arises
stop assuming nonsense the past sit at homes has been fully complied with its the will of the people to listen to ipob. The only threat here is the arm forces and the police. Because whether ur hate filled mind like it or not ur hatred and prosecution is what is giving ipob it's power to compile people and they would obeg. Giving them legitimacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Barred From Traveling Abroad, Ordered To Return Home - Kogi Reports / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.