Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (36499 Views)

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest / Biafra Day: Ignore Any Sit-at-home Order, Police Urge Abians / "As A Mother, I Cannot Order Police To Shoot At Students"-Erelu Bisi Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Prayer is a different ball game bro; but even at that, you don't need to be told that it is not everyone who closes their shops to pray that actually wants to close their shop to pray. People do things just to conform to the desires of their environment; nobody wants to be labeled 'ekwensu' for not adhering to prayer times, same way nobody wants to be labeled 'Sabo' for disobeying sit at home orders. You should know this!

Bros when it comes to the issue of prayer you are exaggerating grin grin grin

We had shops at Ogbete and New market and I have witnessed when Catholics call for their 12 noon devotion non-Catholics don't even get involved they just go about their normal businesses. No one has been labeled "ekwensu" or chased out of the market because of that. Please do not generalize ejoo.

To be honest we never had shops in Aba or Onitsha and I have never been in any of these market places (Aba and Onitsha) when they call for prayers so I can't say what exactly happen there. As for that of Enugu I am sure of what I am saying.

Let's assume you said that this was an inter-domination prayer by the market execos then if the rules says no one should open their store then that is the rule. In which case the issue will be is the rule acceptable in this age and time and if not why hasn't it changed? I have lived in the North as well and I know that during Friday prayers some highways are closed off by praying Muslims, Muslims and non-Muslims alike have to wait for the prayer to be over before they continue their journey.

I am not saying that in this age and time that such practices should be condone. But trying to paint the issue you claimed above as if it is peculiar to a section of the country knowing the "place" of religion in the lives of present day Nigeria is just an attempt to give a dog a bad name so as to hang it.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2018
erico2k2:

As for the prayer bit . U r wrong again . They do This out of thier own heart not fear or favour . No one is going to call U names.I schooled in the East so learnt a lot from this unity .
You are wrong here, most traders don't even partake in the prayers, they stay away in their houses till about 10 or 11am when they are sure that the prayers are over before they start coming to the market. Most of them don't like the prayers but can't open their shops either before they are labeled something else.
Say what you know
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
They and their Belgian counterparts even the Catalans of Spain never called for the killing of fellow citizens just ad IPOB advocated

I put that line knowing that you will say this. Bros you really need to understand the Spanish, French and Belgian culture/language to understand the complexities of the issues you just raised. Worse things have been said here and done here ( if not for the fact that the police and security agency are quick to arraign people and get sentenced immediately couple with the fact that cases like hardly get air time in the media so as not to heat the polity ), bro I am part and parcel of this community longer than you can imagine. If you understand Nederlands or French let me know I will point you to where you could listen to local news and hear things for yourself.

To be fair to your point; so far non of the guys leading these movements within the past few decades had come out out-rightly to call for the head of others in ways that can not be denied in court. That I can agree with you.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 11:40am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

I asked for source you said all you have was testimonies and that I should take that as fact. I am of the opinion that your opinion or my opinion does not constitute as fact. That is the point bro!
What I told you is FACT, it wasn't assumed and it wasnt just a personal opinion. But then, it makes absolutely no difference if you choose to believe it or not; your belief or disbelief doesnt benefit me in any way, neither does it change a fact.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Chisomoney(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Cry me a river, sit at home and don't disturb others, simple.
That's the summary of the message

Baba finally you are a typical sadist
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 11:49am On Sep 11, 2018
enoconcernme:

Bros when it comes to the issue of prayer you are exaggerating grin grin grin

We had shops at Ogbete and New market and I have witnessed when Catholics call for their 12 noon devotion non-Catholics don't even get involved they just go about their normal businesses. No one has been labeled "ekwensu" or chased out of the market because of that. Please do not generalize ejoo.

To be honest we never had shops in Aba or Onitsha and I have never been in any of these market places (Aba and Onitsha) when they call for prayers so I can't say what exactly happen there. As for that of Enugu I am sure of what I am saying.

Let's assume you said that this was an inter-domination prayer by the market execos then if the rules says no one should open their store then that is the rule. In which case the issue will be is the rule acceptable in this age and time and if not why hasn't it changed? I have lived in the North as well and I know that during Friday prayers some highways are closed off by praying Muslims, Muslims and non-Muslims alike have to wait for the prayer to be over before they continue their journey.

I am not saying that in this age and time that such practices should be condone. But trying to paint the issue you claimed above as if it is peculiar to a section of the country knowing the "place" of religion in the lives of present day Nigeria is just an attempt to give a dog a bad name so as to hang it.

It all has to do with conforming to the culture/traditions/desires of your environment. In the north, when they do the final call for prayers on Fridays, everyone pauses for those minutes in solidarity and even roads are blocked. Similarly in some markets down south, when they call for prayers, everyone pauses in solidarity and joins the prayers. It's all about solidarity, it's all about unity, it's all about conforming to the desires of your immediate environment.

But the point in all these which I tried to impress on the dude who brought up the prayer example is that even though everyone joins in those prayers, it doesn't necessarily mean everyone is personally 'interested' in the prayers; no one just wants to be seen as a dissident. I really thought this was common knowledge, so I'm a bit confused at why it should be a matter of debate.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by enoconcernme: 11:50am On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
What I told you is FACT, it wasn't assumed and it wasnt just a personal opinion. But then, it makes absolutely no difference if you choose to believe it or not; your belief or disbelief doesnt benefit me in any way, neither does it change a fact.

Of course it doesn't but what I have learnt in my line of work is "verifying source to back up your claim or you just keep it to yourself, " if that makes any sense to you.

Well it is NL from all indication most people are here to further an agenda, while the few "naive" ones like us are here hoping to learn something or at least engage others in conversation that impact both ways.

Whichever way I will leave you to your task and thanks for keeping our conversations civil; because what I say on this site is mostly people throwing insults around in the name of doing whatever they think they are doing.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by superlightning: 1:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
klax:

To be honest Nnwanne all you have said make no sense a bit.

Who is practising slavery And who are the slaves

You said it can't happen in the north or SS pls has their be anytime any group banned from the North or SS or SW embark on this kind of stupid sit at home order madness

How many time would it be sounded to your ears that IPOB is a miscreants gathering and it has be banned Pls IPOB is not igbo IPOB is just an organisation of some fools from igbo land get that fact so all you are saying make no sense biko you hear.

For even say you support apc make me to hate you so keep your crap to your bossom. IPOB was banned and it should remain so anyone not pls with that can leave Nigeria and claim Cameroonian or Togoless. IPOB lack the merit to order any one around like zombies pls hell no.

This is a beautiful piece of trash.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Nightmareo07: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
My last reply to a Somali Jew

Coneheaded skull miner have u drinker agbo today..
coward.. U know how smelly and dirty ur tribe is thats why u are ashamed to accept it. grin
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by toofit007: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2018
olajide8:

It's a plus because most of those fueling it have the sympathy/support of the masses the uneducated and where they are educated they are simply ignorant - painful very painful
after the war, the Nigeria government engaged the Eastern region in infrastructural emaciation, economic emaciation educational emaciation political emaciation etc, when they were doing all this to that region, they taught they were doing me but they never knew they were doing themselves. Nigeria Government is in big trouble with people of Eastern region.

1 Like

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by pgodson7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2018
U shud be the one to stop assuming nonsense.
Where in my statement did u some how deduce I hate ipob.
If u dont know how to respond to statements then keep shut
potterdon:
stop assuming nonsense the past sit at homes has been fully complied with its the will of the people to listen to ipob. The only threat here is the arm forces and the police. Because whether ur hate filled mind like it or not ur hatred and prosecution is what is giving ipob it's power to compile people and they would obeg. Giving them legitimacy
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I believe the issue here isnt about who they disturb or not by sitting home. What I feel government is uncomfortable about is the fact that an "insignificant, small and rather marginalized" group has enough will power and clout to force an order within a State and majority of the populace complies. To the FG, it signifies a threat, a possibility of uprising etc.
That's probably their fear

To you, do you think the police order is senseless or sensible.?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gloriana(f): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
You are not from the north so please face the east. Behave yourself if you are here or make the East as lovely as the NE,
just shut up already. I can see where ur reasoning is coming from. Do yourself a favour and pull your head out of your anus.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by marvinsync(m): 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
IPOB gives a sit at home order,, miscreants go into markets harassing traders who dont comply with the order, but here you are, asking me if these miscreants/enforcers are IPOb members?... No they are fulani herdsmen.

Meanwhile, the message by the police did not say they were going to arrest anyone sitting at home; the message is obviously directed at the miscreants who would typically be out on the streets harrassing innocent law abiding citizens. It's a recurring trend which predates even ipob.

The original report above clearly indicates that the warning is targeted at criminals bent on breaking the law. But obviously because of hatred for government, majority of people on this thread seems to have lost basic comprehension skills and are now in solidarity with the miscreants.

guy u just said those miscreants were there b4 ipob . miscreants are miscreants

they cause trouble for reasons best known to them . ipob are not in any provable way related to them

and the Nigerian police said they were gonna arrest people breaking the law??

wtf? of course ur gonna arrest people breaking the law , it's ur job for Christ's sake why'd they need to announce that unless they weren't just announcing that.

and did u miss the part in the third paragraph where it said
" Galadanchi urged the residents to disregard the order and added that police would not allow such order to stand in the state."

or the part where they also said

"The Police commissioner said security agencies would begin “a show of force” in the state on Tuesday to send a warning signal to the IPOB members.
“We are ready to STOP the IPOB order; WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT and I urged members of the public to go about their normal business."
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by hermesprogidy(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Let me help you, stay at home as long as you wish (a week, a month, a year), nobody's problem but don't disturb anyone who wants to go about his lawful business.
We've never heard of law enforcement agents forcing people out of their houses during previous sit at home so that can't happen now.
Eya, has the Nigerian economy and psyche of people gotten so bad that we miss very obvious sarcasm? I am saying the entire thread is not news worthy. There are more dire things plaguing Nigeria than the wishes of a few tribalists. Go get some humour in your life, it's good for you.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by potterdon: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
pgodson7:
U shud be the one to stop assuming nonsense.
Where in my statement did u some how deduce I hate ipob.
If u dont know how to respond to statements then keep shut
grin u don't hate them with such a response ok o grin I will guess it's tough love then. Keep consoling urself.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2018
gloriana:
just shut up already. I can see where ur reasoning is coming from. Do yourself a favour and pull your head out of your anus.
Typical
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Yyeske(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2018
hermesprogidy:

Eya, has the Nigerian economy and psyche of people gotten so bad that we miss very obvious sarcasm? I am saying the entire thread is not news worthy. There are more dire things plaguing Nigeria than the wishes of a few tribalists. Go get some humour in your life, it's good for you.
Sorry if I indeed missed the sarcasm in your post, some guys just riled me up.
One love
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

guy u just said those miscreants were there b4 ipob . miscreants are miscreants

they cause trouble for reasons best known to them . ipob are not in any provable way related to them

and the Nigerian police said they were gonna arrest people breaking the law??

wtf? of course ur gonna arrest people breaking the law , it's ur job for Christ's sake why'd they need to announce that unless they weren't just announcing that.

and did u miss the part in the third paragraph where it said
" Galadanchi urged the residents to disregard the order and added that police would not allow such order to stand in the state."

or the part where they also said

"The Police commissioner said security agencies would begin “a show of force” in the state on Tuesday to send a warning signal to the IPOB members.
“We are ready to STOP the IPOB order; WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT and I urged members of the public to go about their normal business."

Reading some of the responses in these ipob threads makes one begin to wonder if English language is so complex. Whenever ipob or massob gives these sit-at-home orders, overzealous miscreants among their ranks usually take laws into their hands to foment trouble by harassing innocent citizens who do not comply with the order. Like I said several times here, this has been happening from as far back as the massob days.

@marvinsync, I understand your desperation to dissociate IPOB from the activities of these urchins, but unfortunately, the fact remains that the perpetrators of these acts are IPOB members, IPOB adherents and IPOB foot soldiers; that is not to say however that they were sent on the errand by the IPOB high command.. Except you mean to tell me these guys who try to forcefully enforce the IPOB orders are OPC or bokoharam or ND Avengers or Ombatse cult members or some other unknown groups, then you're making no point.

Regarding the police order, the message by the police is clearly directed at these miscreants who intend to, and who usually harass innocent citizens in the guise of enforcing the IPOB order. By asking people to 'DISREGARD' the sit-at-home order, the police is simply asking people not to be afraid of going about their normal businesses if they so wish. If innocent people have never been harassed in the past, then the message by the police would have been unnecessary and meaningless.

And just to sum it up, there is no way the police would go after you or anyone who decides to sit peacefully in their homes.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by gidgiddy: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2018
The Friday 14th sit at home will be successful

"Site na ike nke Chukwu"
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by marvinsync(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2018
obailala:
Reading some of the responses in these ipob threads makes one begin to wonder if English language is so complex. Whenever ipob or massob gives these sit-at-home orders, overzealous miscreants among their ranks usually take laws into their hands to foment trouble by harassing innocent citizens who do not comply with the order. Like I said several times here, this has been happening from as far back as the massob days.

@marvinsync, I understand your desperation to dissociate IPOB from the activities of these urchins, but unfortunately, the fact remains that the perpetrators of these acts are IPOB members, IPOB adherents and IPOB foot soldiers; that is not to say however that they were sent on the errand by the IPOB high command.. Except you mean to tell me these guys who try to forcefully enforce the IPOB orders are OPC or bokoharam or ND Avengers or Ombatse cult members or some other unknown groups, then you're making no point.

Regarding the police order, the message by the police is clearly directed at these miscreants who intend to, and who usually harass innocent citizens in the guise of enforcing the IPOB order. By asking people to 'DISREGARD' the sit-at-home order, the police is simply asking people not to be afraid of going about their normal businesses if they so wish. If innocent people have never been harassed in the past, then the message by the police would have been unnecessary and meaningless.

And just to sum it up, there is no way the police would go after you or anyone who decides to sit peacefully in their homes.

first of all u have no proof that the miscreants are directly related to ipob , this is igboland , some youths make take it upon themselves to enforce the order that they strongly believe in . nothing to do with ipob. cause like u said they existed b4 ipob

secondly I just gave u paragraphs where the he police said they would put on a "show of force" to warn ipob members and that they'll "stop"(?) the order

they are clearly attacking and targeting ipob and their members and yes I know they aren't gonna arrest people in their homes ( of course)
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by obailala(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2018
marvinsync:

first of all u have no proof that the miscreants are directly related to ipob , this is igboland , some youths make take it upon themselves to enforce the order that they strongly believe in . nothing to do with ipob. cause like u said they existed b4 ipob

secondly I just gave u paragraphs where the he police said they would put on a "show of force" to warn ipob members and that they'll "stop"(?) the order

they are clearly attacking and targeting ipob and their members and yes I know they aren't gonna arrest people in their homes ( of course)

When I say they existed b4 ipob, do you need special tutoring to understand that I referred to Massob?... or arent you aware that massob existed b4 ipob?

Why do I even bother responding to these kind of directionless emotional arguments?.... Abeg sorry! My bad!... The youths and street urchins who rampage about to enforce IPOB orders are OPC members, not ipob. Also, the police is intemding to go and arrest individuals who chose to sit peacefully in their houses. We will not take it!!!!

Okay Bye!
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by Malawian(m): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
No time for kiddie rants, look for your mates
Mo mo age yi ni grin Nna Mmadu.
Anam etinye Nkpor this Xmas. anyi ga enwe.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by hermesprogidy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Sorry if I indeed missed the sarcasm in your post, some guys just riled me up.
One love
No problems, good man.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

To you, do you think the police order is senseless or sensible.?
I do think its in order.
Those who exercise their civic rights to freedom of movement, should be allowed to do so unencumbered and without fear
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 7:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I do think its in order.
Those who exercise their civic rights to freedom of movement, should be allowed to do so unencumbered and without fear

OK

To me, the order is senseless.

Finally, resolve the Biafran agitation through a referendum than show of force.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

OK

To me, the order is senseless.

Finally, resolve the Biafran agitation through a referendum than show of force.
Its a Sit at home order.
How is it a show of force by protecting those who legitimately refuse to be part of an order simply because they were unfortunate to live in that location?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Its a Sit at home order.
How is it a show of force by protecting those who legitimately refuse to be part of an order simply because they were unfortunate to live in that location?

Can you supply any evidence about past sit at home exercises that people were harassed by IPOB members.?
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Can you supply any evidence about past sit at home exercises that people were harassed by IPOB members.?

I dont need to supply evidence to anything dear.
Firstly the order is illegal as an illegal group does not have a right to give such an order in a State without the backing of the elected State governor.

Secondly, the law enforcement agencies do not need to ask permission from civilians before they take the initiative to protect the entire populace.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 7:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I dont need to supply evidence to anything dear.
Firstly the order is illegal as an illegal group does not have a right to give such an order in a State without the backing of the elected State governor.

Secondly, the law enforcement agencies do not need to ask permission from civilians before they take the initiative to protect the entire populace.

Let me stop here.

I thought you were properly educated but alas you just ended up like any other Nigerian who don't understand the idea behind self determination.

I will chat you up when you properly educate yourself on the United Nations laws and why the British never went on killing spree against the Scots in 2014 or Irish people after their 1916 uprising for independence.

Until then, keep thinking like typical Africans whom are known for their low IQ.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:48pm On Sep 12, 2018
EternalTruths:

Let me stop here.

I thought you were properly educated but alas you just ended up like any other Nigerian who don't understand the idea behind self determination.

I will chat you up when you properly educate yourself on the United Nations laws and why the British never went on killing spree against the Scots in 2014 or Irish people after their 1916 uprising for independence.

Until then, keep thinking like typical Africans whom are known for their low IQ.
This would make it the second time we would engage in constructive discussion which u end it by insulting me.
U did it last time, I called you out and you apologized.
I almost didn't want to bait you by responding to your mentions but I didn't want to look rude, more so people are supposed to learn from their mistakes.
But alas....
You can take your superior IQ argument and enjoy your evening sir.
Re: IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers by EternalTruths: 7:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

This would make it the second time we would engage in constructive discussion which u end it by insulting me.
U did it last time, I called you out and you apologized.
I almost didn't want to bait you by responding to your mentions but I didn't want to look rude, more so people are supposed to learn from their mistakes.
But alas....
You can take your superior IQ argument and enjoy your evening sir.

I have never chatted with you before.

Check well Mrs black man mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nweke Peter: Thugs Beat Man To Death At A Polling Unit In Ebonyi (Photo) / "Coward, I Appointed You" - Uwazuruike Blasts Nnamdi Kanu / Deji Adeyanju "Offered N1 Million At Gunpoint" To Suspend #FreeSowore Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.