Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why (4441 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / Photo Of Half Unclad Lady And A Guy Sparks Heated Online Debate. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You will never be smart , your whole family is cursed with darkness
how about we hook up let's fvck hope you got a nice pussy tho cheesy
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 5:05am On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, I believe you have learnt something this morning.

You are stupid.
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 5:06am On Sep 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
how about we hook up let's fvck hope you got a nice pussy tho cheesy

Go back to school and learn to wrote you small dyck charcoal nigga
Re: Why by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are stupid.

Less than you though cheesy
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 5:08am On Sep 13, 2018
Runalong333:

Less than you though cheesy

Go and rape your mother flatty
Re: Why by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go back to school and learn to wrote you small dyck charcoal nigga
your English tho undecided forget about all this .Let me tell you something you need a real dick in your life
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 5:13am On Sep 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
your English tho undecided forget about all this .Let me tell you something you need a real dick in your life

Rapist ugly nigga spotted. I only do whites and light skin men, not charcoals cheesy
Re: Why by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Rapist ugly nigga spotted. I only do whites and light skin men, not charcoals cheesy
you just broke my heart cry cry
Re: Why by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Yes we choose them because they are our equals and love to mingle with us . Nigeria is the only African country white people love to flock to and never want to go away , ask yourself why not the other cow hearding shytholes? Because we are better and can speak English, look lighter than other African charcoals . Jealous ass.

You are a slave but you just don't know it yet. The day comes when you will look back at this Coonery and buffoonery and shake your head in disgust.
You have no idea what you are talking about and it's time that people with minds like yours shut the Fvck up, and never represent us in any fashion.

4 Likes

Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 10:59am On Sep 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
you just broke my heart cry cry

You are dull
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2018
Bidobado1:

You are a slave but you just don't know it yet. The day comes when you will look back at this Coonery and buffoonery and shake your head in disgust.
You have no idea what you are talking about and it's time that people with minds like yours shut the Fvck up, and never represent us in any fashion.

Shut the fck up you jealous mofo. I'm sure you are a lazy Ghananian or hiv South African, always jealous of naija
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Shut the fck up you jealous mofo. I'm sure you are a lazy Ghananian or hiv South African, always jealous of naija

Jealous of what, your Lebanese or chinese oppressors or the Arabs that give you Nigerian women chicken change to Fvck and abuse you lot.??
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

You are dull
honestly you think that I will date someone with a low self esteem? undecided LMAO grin grin I was just pulling your legs .you are not my type of woman. Sorry tongue
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Bidobado1:

Jealous of what, your Lebanese or chinese oppressors or the Arabs that give you Nigerian women chicken change to Fvck and abuse you lot.??

You are very stupid charcoal nigga . Whites and Arabs would never like your country people, kiss my dyck now
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
honestly you think that I will date someone with a low self esteem? undecided LMAO grin grin I was just pulling your legs .you are not my type of woman. Sorry tongue

Stop being so gay nigga , it's embarrassing.
Re: Why by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Go and rape your mother flatty

Go and sin no more stupid.
Re: Why by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Stop being so gay nigga , it's embarrassing.
so are you trying to tell me that you are a he and not a she shocked ? Good day Timewilltell2 we are done here
Re: Why by Timewilltell2(f): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
so are you trying to tell me that you are a he and not a she shocked ? Good day Timewilltell2 we are done here

Dumb gay boy grin
Re: Why by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 13, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Dumb gay boy grin
says a bleach ass monkey tongue

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

Yes we choose them because they are our equals and love to mingle with us . Nigeria is the only African country white people love to flock to and never want to go away , ask yourself why not the other cow hearding shytholes? Because we are better and can speak English, look lighter than other African charcoals . Jealous ass.
True talk, Africans envy Nigerian so much sometimes I wonder why
Re: Why by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jesse25:

Lol, envy or just hate our way of life . Envy what?

1 Like

Re: Why by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, envy or just hate our way of life . Envy what?
Ask your women they we tell you why they run after naija dicks

I we say you been jealous now tongue
Re: Why by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
Jesse25:

Ask your women they we tell you why they run after naija dicks

I we say you been jealous now tongue

Another retarde$d argument undecided. What are other Africans jealous of , when we are usually the butt of all jokes in these African countries we claim we are better than ?

2 Likes

Re: Why by IronGalaxy: 12:04am On Sep 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
Is that whites see us as their equals hence they love to marry and have sex with us more than the other Africans?. I have travelled through out Africa, and I can tell you Nigerians are the most desired by white people and Arabs in Africa. Could this be the reason for the envy from other Africans?
oh why am I not surprised. This numbskull and his low esteem is at it again! Gosh get a life seriously

2 Likes

Re: Why by IronGalaxy: 12:07am On Sep 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:

He is probably from Ghana or South Africa, they are the most hated by white people , that's why they hate us.
always picking on South Africa! Lol, your low esteem is too much. FYI South Africa has the most mixed people on the continent, that's not even special to be honest

3 Likes

Re: Why by IronGalaxy: 12:09am On Sep 16, 2018
Runalong333:

Bro it's embarrassing to watch bastards like this tarnish our image , making us look like coons and slaves in our own skins. Imagine bragging about light skin yet we are known as the bleaching capital of the world . Biracial or mixed people in Nigeria? undecided really ? How many are there to even form a significant part of our population, we don't even have a significant population of non blacks lol. I have been telling this fool to visit countries like South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Angola, ivory coast , cape Verde if he or wants to see mixed raced people. South Africa alone houses over half of the continent's mixed raced group of people, it has 4 major races ; Indians, blacks, coloureds and whites . Almost all South Africans are mixed with something in their bloodline due to the country's history and present settings. This fool even brags of having these white mofos visiting naija, does he or she even know they are not there to help us but to exploit or steal our resources. Southern Africa has the highest concentration of white people, not just visitors but citizens who have been around since 1600s, and some fool is celebrating having Lebanese hungry immigrants lol. Some Nigerians just piss me off with their bafoonery. I've never heard South Africans beating their chests because they have a white neighbour or classmate, but see our people once they have a simple conversation with a white man in a queue to buy bread , they will post it on Facebook and talk about how better they are from other black people grin. Perhaps it has a lot to do with the lack of diversity back home, which Is the opposite in countries like South Africa who do not know a world without whites and Asians, because they have never lived in a homogenous country like naija , so seeing a white person to them is like looking at the back of your hand , it's expected not a scene to remember as it is to many of our people.
this is true

1 Like

Re: Why by IronGalaxy: 12:10am On Sep 16, 2018
grin
Timewilltell2:

So you agree we are with that most of us have mingled with whites better than all other Africans who are so jealous of our good looks and relationship with whites .
grin grin grin
Re: Why by IronGalaxy: 12:13am On Sep 16, 2018
Jesse25:

gringrin the way you guys are so deluded! It's like you suffer from some mental disorder

3 Likes

Re: Why by MayorofLagos(m): 2:42am On Sep 16, 2018
Iwantslavesgone:
Is that whites see us as their equals hence they love to marry and have sex with us more than the other Africans?. I have travelled through out Africa, and I can tell you Nigerians are the most desired by white people and Arabs in Africa. Could this be the reason for the envy from other Africans?

Cheap to fvk
Re: Why by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2018
MayorofLagos:

Cheap to fvk

Don't say that bro , you are not better than him if you go down that lane of stereotyping a whole nation of women because of some dumb thread.
Re: Why by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2018
Bidobado1:

mumu na u be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Girls Mumu Die I Swear / "You And My Toto Na Mate?"-Angry Olosho Fights Man For Refusing To Pay Her / MEN!! See The CRAZY Length Biittches Can Go To Imprison An Innocent Man! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.