Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (33123 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 12:57pm On Sep 12, 2018
A Nigerian woman who got married to an American man after meeting on Facebook has shared her story how it all happened.

A Nigerian woman has narrated the story of her life how she met her American Husband on Facebook.

According to her, she met her husband when she was just 17, and a student Tai Solari University of Education, Ijebu Ode (TASUED).
She shared how he flew all the way from the United States to Ijebu Ode so they could meet for the first time.

Read their love story below, as well as some photos they took while in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state, Lagos State, and the US.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nigerian-woman-narrates-how-she-met-her-american-husband-on-facebook-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by wisino1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2018
This one just give our girls a very big work to start Facebook hunt for Yankee guys

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by BigGuyMan01: 1:06pm On Sep 12, 2018
See as husband resemble the product of Antelope and kangaroo lipsrsealed

This girl sef just see different kind of black marks all over her breast region i wonder how her pussy and ass region go be smh cry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
What's so special about obodo oyibo husband that you're not even sure of what he's doing over there

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 12, 2018
HML beautiful couple God bless their home

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by miqos03: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
American passport loading but

check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Ucpaker: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy looks like Ludacris but a broke version of him though�

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
That's sweet

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by publicenemy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy is the most handsome guy in America..

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Happy married life... God bless your home. cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ucpaker:

Wow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by sbashir10(m): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Wishing you a happy married life tho. Las las she go get green card be that oh..

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
Well that's nice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

This girl sef just see different kind of black marks all over her breast region i wonder how her pussy and ass region go be smh cry
That problem you African have, never in your life see a positive side of a story, dirty minded one, am tired living with this kangaroo minded people.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy resemble spiritual husband grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
nothing wrong in Facebook dating...only be careful
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by olusola200: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Our joy will always locate us where ever we are

I am happy for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by LadySarah: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
angry

That head no be here grin
Let me remove something from my teeth grin

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

LMAO
I wanted to say he looks like if Snoop and Ludacris had a child

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 3:28pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good luck to her but many lives ruined thru social media relationships and will never advice people to copy such act because there’s more to 6 than 7.

It’s what will happen after 10years in such marriage that matters not the initial jubilation. shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by umehmj(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
Concluding part of the story mbok grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ucpaker:
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nigeria girls sef

See her mouth like "I wanted to chop dollars"

Ole angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Adebowhales(m): 3:30pm On Sep 12, 2018
G girl
Scam gone wrong
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

You're mad.

Only that you don't know it yet.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
cool good for her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by spongeisback: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Grow up child. Been on an anonymous forum doesn't give you the license to be silly. If you can't respect her womanhood then respect her status, she's someone's wife and mother. undecided

BigGuyMan01:

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by mobash12: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

ur eyes ehn......
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by BigGuyMan01: 3:37pm On Sep 12, 2018
bluefilm:

You're mad.

Only that you don't know it yet.
You are mad and you are fully aware that you are mad!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by BigGuyMan01: 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2018
fascowilly:

That problem you African have, never in your life see a positive side of a story, dirty minded one, am tired living with this kangaroo minded people.
Enter seme na.

Africans, see mouth, you also want to sound like those silly black Americans.

Dumbo move along!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by benben1000: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
These African American men resemble Igbos and Biafran brothers well well, no be small. Have you ever seen a yoruba man that look like this? Afonjas stay on your own, and go and look for your brothers in Togo, Benin Republic and South South Kenya.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done To Revenge On Your EX / Secondary Students Were Having Sex In The Class / Is Your Girlfriend Really Your Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.