Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (33173 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by In2systemsTech(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2018
lucky her
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
This girl don used ogun juju catch this one.

No sane man will leave pretty girls in America to come to this sh!thole and pick a prostitute for a wife.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by DKM123: 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2018
Baba God, answer my call o! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by emmyN(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
shocked
Is his name Edward?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by km4n(m): 3:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2018
Inspirational
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
What's so special about obodo oyibo husband that you're not even sure of what he's doing over there

The emphasis I think is the fact that she met her hubby online being American is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:
See as husband resemble the product of Antelope and kangaroo lipsrsealed

This girl sef just see different kind of black marks all over her breast region i wonder how her pussy and ass region go be smh cry

U sure got a bad mouth :-) :-) :-)
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Millenniumlady(f): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2018
I did love to marry one of them they're so cute and sweet kiss if you know you know cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Shikena(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
fascowilly:

That problem you African have, never in your life see a positive side of a story, dirty minded one, am tired living with this kangaroo minded people.
Please don't insult kangaroos. Some of these guys are far worse but do not generalize about any people. We just have to keep addressing the uncouth ones on individual basis.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:
This girl don used ogun juju catch this one.

No sane man will leave pretty girls in America to come to this sh!thole and pick a prostitute for a wife.

I don't mean to be a hater of this lady, but you have a big point. There are plenty pretty ladies in America, he didn't choose them.

Well, God bless her hustle. As far as her family is concerned, she has made it for sure.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did love to marry one of them they're so cute and sweet kiss if you know you know cool

My sister, its possible. but not with ordinary eyes, if you can hustle well, you will get them.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by oratorOdunayo1(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
LMAO
ROTFLMAO
LWKMD
LOL

I read all the comments and virtually all Nairalanders commented blindly (no insult). Maybe because you are hearing the single story about this thread.

The story is true but it’s an edited version that was posted here.

If God open your eyes on this thread. Everyone will turn to a wailer against the story.

Take care
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Freeko4: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

This girl sef just see different kind of black marks all over her breast region i wonder how her pussy and ass region go be smh cry

I can see how jobless u re, sadist like u
I got no time to waste on a hopeless person as urself
what a rubbish for a creature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by planetx: 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Idiot...if it was a white man now you morons will be gushing about how beautiful they look together and HML. You clowns are sick in the head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by zueman8080(m): 4:23pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good 4 her..
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
wisino1:
This one just give our girls a very big work to start Facebook hunt for Yankee guys
Ahh tells you!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Obeleagu93(m): 4:31pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

dey dia dey hate ode

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Simbrixton(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Nairaland done mess up my thinking been trying to find out her ethnicity
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Lucky you!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 4:52pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Haba....
Bros who got u angry this evening? ? shocked
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by dangermouse(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

u no well lol
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
This his luxurious head and nose dikwa egwu grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
What's so special about obodo oyibo husband that you're not even sure of what he's doing over there
at least thing are in order there.
You sounded unhappy 4e her
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
Unbelievable things still happens anyway.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobodys(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is so sweet. *wipes a tear*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
Naija2mumu:
at least thing are in order there.
You sounded unhappy 4e her
dear iam oh. Just wondering
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
na when white woman go fly come meet me na?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Shut up! Bloody hater! Stay miserable in your shithole country Nigeria. Instead of you to be happy for them. Bomboklaat! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
This is the kind of miracle a lot of Nigerian ladies are praying for. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Naija2mumu(m): 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
chiommy123:
dear iam oh. Just wondering
wondry what, how its a big deal to get cute America bobo
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by dasparrow: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
planetx:
Idiot...if it was a white man now you morons will be gushing about how beautiful they look together and HML. You clowns are sick in the head.

I have always said it that Nigerian bred men are sick in the head. He is proof of that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.