Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (33171 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:23am On Sep 14, 2018
gypsey:
Really? All of them? what a Ridiculous Assumptions to Make.

What a hypocrite, didn't you just call black Americans junkies? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by hosemujica: 2:32am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

[/b]

How many times do I have to tell you guys that America is a very, very racist country, the whole system is built on white supremacy? The majority of inmates in jail are there for free labor ( a form of slavery)this is nothing new, it has always been that way. In 1865 after slavery was abolished it was written that a man could not be held in bondage unless it was through criminal activities resulting in imprisonment. The ex-slave owners still needed men to work the fields(as you know they were to damn lazy to work the field themselves) so the sheriff would arrest black men for frivolous offenses like (spitting on the pavement, being in white town after hours, littering) and they would get sentenced to 10, 15, 20 years in prison. Now, what they did was to get the guys out a prison during the day and make them work the fields on the plantation for free, they would work them so hard that some of them dropped dead while working, see this way they still had their slaves.

Now fast forward to present-day America. In 2016 a United States Judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for doing this very same thing. He and the sheriff and the police were in on it. The police would arrest young black men with fake charges. The case would be sent to trial the young men would go to court and that wicked judge would charge every last one of them as guilty and sentence them to years in prison. When the truth came out, hundreds of young black men were released from prison. What was going on here, is that different companies were paying this judge to provide the free labor (slaves) to do manual labor for their company. The judge would split the money with the sheriff and the cops.

More on the reason for the high incarceration of black is this.... there is a saying called WHITE PRIVILEGE or HAVING THE COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION. In the 1980's the FBI filled the black community with Crack Cocaine and a lot of people got addicted. The reason they planted the drugs there is that then-president Ronald Raegan put out a campaign called "Just Say No To Drugs", his aim was to start a war on drugs, so who better to mess with than Black Americans. They arrested hundreds of people and it looked like he was cleaning up America but he was doing the opposite because they were putting the drugs there in the first place. Their goal was to put as many black men in prison as they could (I already told you why) They would say "These people are drug addicts" Lock Them Up".

Stay with me now because I'm giving you the truth. Now we are in the 1990's with President Bill Clinton. This idiot comes up with the 3 strikes rule. If you get in trouble 3 times no matter the offense on that third strike it's LIFE IMPRISONMENT (more slavery). The funny thing is, it was only black men receiving these sentences. Of course, Bill Clinton has apologized to the black community since then stating that he made a big mistake with that unjust law, but those people who were sentenced to life over that law are still there.

Ok, remember what I said about WHITE PRIVILEGE and having the COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION, well this is 2018 and the white community is flooded with opioids and meth, a lot are dying from overdoses and suicide but are they being arrested and sent to prison because of their addiction, HELL NO. They aren't being arrested because they "ARE SICK and NEED MEDICAL HELP" you see the difference. I saw an incident where a group of white junkies was in the woods shooting up meth and some white cops came to where they were, did they arrest them, HELL NO!! They gave them clean needles to shoot up their meth with and then gave them food. I know that this is long and you probably won't read it but you needed to know. undecided
Spare us that sermon please, you are not the only minority in the USA, with the racist chants that emanate from the black community one would almost think its them against whites, there are Asians here and Latinos here. If there's so much hate against you in America relocate to Liberia to prove how bad it is.

Stop blaming white people for your woes all of you should learn how a modern society works.

Whites don't owe you jack. Even the native Americans have moved on . Move on miss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Sep 14, 2018
hosemujica:
Spare us that sermon please, you are not the only minority in the USA, with the racist chants that emanate from the black community one would almost think its them against whites, there are Asians here and Latinos here. If there's so much hate against you in America relocate to Liberia to prove how bad it is.

Stop blaming white people for your woes all of you should learn how a modern society works.

Whites don't owe you jack. Even the native Americans have moved on . Move on miss.

You are a damn liar, we (native Americans) have not moved on, we are still fighting. I can't stand you idiots who make statements that you know absolutely nothing about. Why would I leave a country that was stolen from my ancestors and my ancestors built? The hell with whites and to hell with you. Whites owe my people EVERYTHING because they stole EVERYTHING. Asians and Latinos can fight their own fights, which the Latinos are doing now. Black Americans and native Americans have hundreds of reason to be racist against whites because the whites have given us hundreds of reasons to be. Mind your own business, what blacks, native and latino feel is none of your concern, and furthermore 93Miles asked me a question and I gave him the answer, there was no need for your ignorant comment.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

I did not assault Nigerians I said a lot of Nigerians worship whites (this is true) look at yourself, look at what you wrote on that post about the black American guy and then you wrote that[b] "if he was white all is well",[/b] PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT.

I said if it was white it will be well because most blacks involve in crime mostly drug related crimes
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:05am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

You are a damn liar, we (native Americans) have not moved on, we are still fighting. I can't stand you idiots who make statements that you know absolutely nothing about. Why would I leave a country that was stolen from my ancestors and my ancestors built? The hell with whites and to hell with you. Whites owe my people EVERYTHING because they stole EVERYTHING. Asians and Latinos can fight their own fights, which the Latinos are doing now. Black Americans and native Americans have hundreds of reason to be racist against whites because the whites have given us hundreds of reasons to be. Mind your own business, what blacks, native and latino feel is none of your concern, and furthermore 93Miles asked me a question and I gave him the answer, there was no need for your ignorant comment.

Khiaa most of your posts on NL are full of insults.

Can’t you make a point without insulting people?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:12am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

[/b]

How many times do I have to tell you guys that America is a very, very racist country, the whole system is built on white supremacy? The majority of inmates in jail are there for free labor ( a form of slavery)this is nothing new, it has always been that way. In 1865 after slavery was abolished it was written that a man could not be held in bondage unless it was through criminal activities resulting in imprisonment. The ex-slave owners still needed men to work the fields(as you know they were to damn lazy to work the field themselves) so the sheriff would arrest black men for frivolous offenses like (spitting on the pavement, being in white town after hours, littering) and they would get sentenced to 10, 15, 20 years in prison. Now, what they did was to get the guys out a prison during the day and make them work the fields on the plantation for free, they would work them so hard that some of them dropped dead while working, see this way they still had their slaves.

Now fast forward to present-day America. In 2016 a United States Judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for doing this very same thing. He and the sheriff and the police were in on it. The police would arrest young black men with fake charges. The case would be sent to trial the young men would go to court and that wicked judge would charge every last one of them as guilty and sentence them to years in prison. When the truth came out, hundreds of young black men were released from prison. What was going on here, is that different companies were paying this judge to provide the free labor (slaves) to do manual labor for their company. The judge would split the money with the sheriff and the cops.

More on the reason for the high incarceration of black is this.... there is a saying called WHITE PRIVILEGE or HAVING THE COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION. In the 1980's the FBI filled the black community with Crack Cocaine and a lot of people got addicted. The reason they planted the drugs there is that then-president Ronald Raegan put out a campaign called "Just Say No To Drugs", his aim was to start a war on drugs, so who better to mess with than Black Americans. They arrested hundreds of people and it looked like he was cleaning up America but he was doing the opposite because they were putting the drugs there in the first place. Their goal was to put as many black men in prison as they could (I already told you why) They would say "These people are drug addicts" Lock Them Up".

Stay with me now because I'm giving you the truth. Now we are in the 1990's with President Bill Clinton. This idiot comes up with the 3 strikes rule. If you get in trouble 3 times no matter the offense on that third strike it's LIFE IMPRISONMENT (more slavery). The funny thing is, it was only black men receiving these sentences. Of course, Bill Clinton has apologized to the black community since then stating that he made a big mistake with that unjust law, but those people who were sentenced to life over that law are still there.

Ok, remember what I said about WHITE PRIVILEGE and having the COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION, well this is 2018 and the white community is flooded with opioids and meth, a lot are dying from overdoses and suicide but are they being arrested and sent to prison because of their addiction, HELL NO. They aren't being arrested because they "ARE SICK and NEED MEDICAL HELP" you see the difference. I saw an incident where a group of white junkies was in the woods shooting up meth and some white cops came to where they were, did they arrest them, HELL NO!! They gave them clean needles to shoot up their meth with and then gave them food. I know that this is long and you probably won't read it but you needed to know. undecided

Pac was right...

At the bolded... What makes you think I won't read it?

Don't live your life on assumption.

Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:12am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

I said if it was white it will be well because most blacks involve in crime mostly drug related crimes

You are so brainwashed, don't you know that whites commit more crime than any race in the U.S. according to the FBI reports. Who do you think bring the drugs into this country? Blacks are arrested for the petty crimes with drugs its whites who are arrested with a large amount of drugs to sell. Blacks didn't bring crack, meth, opioid into this country whites did. I wish most Africans would take whites off of that pedestal that you have placed them on, it's sickening. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:14am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

You are so brainwashed, don't you know that whites commit more crime than any race in the U.S. according to the FBI reports. Who do you think bring the drugs into this country? Blacks are arrested for the petty crimes with drugs its whites who are arrested with a large amount of drugs to sell. Blacks didn't bring crack, meth, opioid into this country whites did. I wish most Africans would take whites off of that pedestal that you have placed them on, it's sickening. undecided

Khiaa if you can't correct people without having to insult them then I think you should stop correcting people.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Khiaa most of your posts on NL are full of insults.

Can’t you make a point without insulting people?

I only insult those who insult me first. "If you can give it, be ready to take it." undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 3:18am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Khiaa if you can't correct people without having to insult them then I think you should stop correcting people.

You shouldn't need me or anybody else to correct you for putting ANYBODY on a pedestal, you should know better.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:25am On Sep 14, 2018
Khiaa can you explain to me why you asked that dude why he had to go to Nigeria to look for a woman?

If you were not trying to belittle Nigerians, please kindly explain to me why you asked him that question..
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:37am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

You shouldn't need me or anybody else to correct you for putting ANYBODY on a pedestal, you should know better.

It seems u did get me well.

Let me break it down to ur understanding.

I said, IF YOU CAN'T CORRECT (not only on putting others on pedestal but on every other matters) PEOPLE (not just me) WITHOUT HAVING TO INSULT THEM (the people, might be your fam or strangers), THEN STOP CORRECTING PEOPLE (everybody including your loved ones).

I just hope you get it now.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 3:48am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

I only insult those who insult me first. "If you can give it, be ready to take it." undecided

But the person who quoted u @hosemujica never insulted u.

He/she only made his/her point then told u to move to Libra if u can't cope.

And u called him/her 'idiot'..

Going through ur other posts I think u have anger issues.

It seems u are a bitter person.

I'm just tryna figure out what could make u bitter.
Is it oppression from the whites or something?

You can pm me let's talk privately if u feel uncomfortable to say it here.

I'd love to know what the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 4:57am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:
Khiaa can you explain to me why you asked that dude why he had to go to Nigeria to look for a woman?

If you were not trying to belittle Nigerians, please kindly explain to me why you asked him that question..

Simple, there are Nigerian women in America.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 5:19am On Sep 14, 2018
hosemujica:

93Miles, this is where he insulted me, a person who knows nothing about what he wrote. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Sep 14, 2018
HML
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Favor99(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

If the guy was a white skinned guy I'd say 'all will be well'

this one a black American?

Half of black Americans are psycho.

Drug addicts.

I pity the lady tho.

She wanted to hit and run but karma trappd her in the game..
Hey man it’s not cool and it’s not right to diss our Black American brothers and sisters like that. Those are our people. Let’s treat everyone right especially our people.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:54am On Sep 14, 2018
Favor99:

Hey man it’s not cool and it’s not right to diss our Black American brothers and sisters like that. Those are our people. Let’s treat everyone right especially our people.

ok bro. Thanks.

Khiaa can u see this @Favor99 post? Now this is how to correct someone.

Don't be rude and bitter over nothing.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Favor99(m): 8:58am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

ok bro. Thanks.

Khiaa can u see this @Favor99 post? Now this is how to correct someone.

Don't be rude and bitter over nothing.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

What a hypocrite, didn't you just call black Americans junkies? undecided
when and were did i call Black Americans junkies? could you please show me were i made such Claim.

Do you even know what hyporcrite means? grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
gypsey:
Very True. dem junkies don't give a shiit!.

This is where you called them junkies. undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 15, 2018
khiaa:

This is where you called them junkies. undecided
yea, dem, the ones who are junkies, did i say all of dem? grin
i think you have a comprehension problem. so in your own understanding, Them means All black Americans?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
yea, dem, the ones who are junkies, did i say all of dem? grin
i think you have a comprehension problem. so in your own understanding, Them means All black Americans?

You said they are junkies not some of them are junkies, just like some Nigerians are junkies so what's your point?.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2018
khiaa:

You said they are junkies not some of them are junkies, just like some Nigerians are junkies so what's your point?.
Yes, THEY. does they mean all of them in your understanding? i think you would find that THEY, THEM and ALL of THEM, are different descriptions.

THEY could mean, 10, 20, 200 or 1000 of THEM. and 1000 of THEM is not ALL of THEM. understand? cheesy

THEY could also mean SOME of, depending on how many (number or quantity) THEY are.

so what term would you use to describe 10, 20, 200 or 1000 persons without using SOME of?

You know? i could teach more if you want to learn tongue
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2018
gypsey:
Yes, THEY. does they mean all of them in your understanding? i think you would find that THEY, THEM and ALL of THEM, are different descriptions.

THEY could mean, 10, 20, 200 or 1000 of THEM. and 1000 of THEM is not ALL of THEM. understand? cheesy

THEY could also mean SOME of, depending on how many (number or quantity) THEY are.

so what term would you use to describe 10, 20, 200 or 1000 persons without using SOME of?

You know? i could teach more if you want to learn tongue

All you are doing is blabbering to keep from being accountable for what you wrote. Here is a little advice for you, CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE SOMEONE ELSE'S.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2018
khiaa:

All you are doing is blabbering to keep from being accountable for what you wrote. Here is a little advice for you, CLEAN UP YOUR OWN BACKYARD BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE SOMEONE ELSE'S.
Okay, there is no point trying to educate you, you seem Adamantly dumb.

I am not surprised, I didn't expect you to Comprehend My Further Elaborations, You juveniles do not want to learn nowadays. go eat some doughnuts child.

Good luck grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2018
gypsey:
Okay, there is no point trying to educate you, you seem Adamantly dumb.

I am not surprised, I didn't expect you to Comprehend My Further Elaborations, You juveniles do not want to learn nowadays. go eat some doughnuts child.

Good luck grin

hey hey wait, abeg relax i
first, leav her for me Bikogrin

abeg oo khiaa na my friend oo, if she nor agree just leav her alon for me before she will report you to megrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

hey hey wait, abeg relax i
first, leav her for me Bikogrin

abeg oo khiaa na my friend oo, if she nor agree just leav her alon for me before she will report you to megrin
well.. tell her to stop making assumptious accussations. she should also concentrate more on her studies than on Nairaland maybe she would learn something.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
gypsey:
well.. tell her to stop making assumptious accussations. she should also concentrate more on her studies than on Nairaland maybe she would learn something.

hia on her studies kwagrin na person mama na u dey tel to concentrate on studies againgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
Martin0:

hia on her studies kwagrin na person mama na u dey tel to concentrate on studies againgrin
Oya tell her to start Adult school, just because people be mama no mean say dem get sense. Afterall Nowadays children dey get pregnant Anyhow dey born pikins. Baby mamarism.. grin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2018
gypsey:
Oya tell her to start Adult school, just because people be mama no mean say dem get sense. Afterall Nowadays children dey get pregnant Anyhow dey born pikins. Baby mamarism.. grin

hahahah Na wa for you oo, nor let that babe vex blow off ur brains oogrin ar see ur message oo but I never open am to ready,my Nairaland babies and Co just pin me for where with messagesgrin
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2018
Make Una continue, until you jam a disciple of 'Ted Bundy' or 'jack the ripper', a o pade lese Jesu... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / Fate Of Ada / Guys, What Would You Like Your Lady To Stop Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.