Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) (33174 Views)

Lindsay Shiver And Lover Arrested In Bahamas For Plot To Kill American Husband / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / I Bless The Day I Accepted Your Request; Lady Who Met Fiance On Facebook. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
The guy resemble Ludacris
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
Amberon:
Is that how your father met your prostitute mother?
Amber u are a troll. Amature for dat matta. Now get d fvck outta my mention
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
Especially a very Ugly one. maybe that guy has mental illness.
D dude is a crack addict.

No hating. Just sayin the truth.

No sane man will go down with a ho
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:
D dude is a crack addict.

No hating. Just sayin the truth.

No sane man will go down with a ho
He sure is, i mean, he couldn't find a Nigeria, African or black woman in the whole of America?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
dasparrow:

I have always said it that Nigerian bred men are sick in the head. He is proof of that.
Really? All of them? what a Ridiculous Assumptions to Make.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
He sure is, i mean, he couldn't find a Nigeria, African or black woman in the whole of America?

The lady should be prepared for domestic volnt.

The day the lady do poo, d guy will put a bullet into her skull and d guy wouldn't mind serving a life sentence.

Drug addict people are dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
93Miles:

The lady should be prepared for domestic volnt.

The day the lady do poo, d guy will put a bullet into her skull and d guy wouldn't mind serving a life sentence.

Drug addict people are dangerous.
Very True. dem junkies don't give a shiit!.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
Very True. dem junkies don't give a shiit!.

If the guy was a white skinned guy I'd say 'all will be well'

this one a black American?

Half of black Americans are psycho.

Drug addicts.

I pity the lady tho.

She wanted to hit and run but karma trappd her in the game..
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Tabitha03(f): 9:45pm On Sep 12, 2018
Good for you
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2018
lefulefu:
wats so special? What is special is dat u will have a chance to live and work in d USAcheesy. Hope u know wat dat means?cheesy
hope you know its not all that easy over there as being painted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 10:34pm On Sep 12, 2018
gypsey:
If Africans are Kangaroos are you White caucasian? if not, you are Also a Kangaroo, i bet you didn't think about that before calling Africans Kangaroos and oh! your parents, brothers and sisters are also Kangaroos grin

You can always relocate to another planet.
He will be called like that coz of his reasoning, it doesn't matter where you come from either white or black that decide who you are, your thinking faculty now assuring me that you and your fore fathers are monkey, gorilla type, continue enjoying the weeds that you inherited from your father. grin grin

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2018
So it that easy for a US citizen to get our visa?? First application and was granted visa!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 5:27am On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
What's so special about obodo oyibo husband that you're not even sure of what he's doing over there

Better girl u be..
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:05am On Sep 13, 2018
what facebook has joined together....
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Amberon: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2018
Who is this inconsequential newt? undecided
93Miles:
Amber u are a troll. Amature for dat matta. Now get d fvck outta my mention
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by revontuli(f): 9:36am On Sep 13, 2018
The dude looks like a black version of the Kylo Ren actor (I don't remember the name)
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2018
chiommy123:
hope you know its not all that easy over there as being painted.
iyam talking about a yankee husby who will be taking care of u over dere...not living as a struggling immigrant cheesy
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2018
fascowilly:

He will be called like that coz of his reasoning, it doesn't matter where you come from either white or black that decide who you are, your thinking faculty now assuring me that you and your fore fathers are monkey, gorilla type, continue enjoying the weeds that you inherited from your father. grin grin
You are the dumbest individual on here.

Yes, my forefathers are Gorrilas and monkeys, you obviously met them because i didn't, it can only take a gorrila like you to recognise another gorrila. grin

Try using the word SOME next time, otherwise you are uncluding your dumb self and the whole of your entire families and all Africans. Anyway you are too dumb to realise that.

And oh! i smoke weed too, you should try it, it might resset your dumb brains. Good luck grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2018
gypsey:
You are the dumbest individual on here.

Yes, my forefathers are Gorrilas and monkeys, you obviously met them because i didn't, it can only take a gorrila like you to recognise another gorrila. grin

Try using the word SOME next time, otherwise you are uncluding your dumb self and the whole of your entire families and all Africans. Anyway you are too dumb to realise that.

And oh! i smoke weed too, you should try it, i might resset your dumb brains. Good luck grin
Continue your crying in 3D,
E pain am wella

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2018
fascowilly:

Continue your crying in 3D,
E pain am wella
Thank you! cheesy

What does E pain am wella mean? please explain in English. grin I can not Understand your language.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2018
gypsey:
Thank you! cheesy

What does E pain am wella mean? please explain in English. grin I can not Understand your language.
grin grin grin
Good night, have a nice dreams
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:11am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

If the guy was a white skinned guy I'd say 'all will be well'

this one a black American?

Half of black Americans are psycho.

Drug addicts.

I pity the lady tho.

She wanted to hit and run but karma trappd her in the game..

[b]I'm sure that you have never met one Black American let alone 20 million. [/b]You are 100 percent a coon!!! With all of these white Americans dropping dead from Opioid overdoses you have the nerve to write this bullshyt. You are a damn idiot. Maybe she should have married a Nigerian man then he could cut her head off and use her for rituals, you dumb mofo. angry 93miles you can read the rest of my statement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 12:16am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

100 percent coon!!! With all of these white Americans dropping dead from Opioid overdoses you have the nerve to write this bullshyt. You are a damn idiot. Maybe she should have married a Nigerian man then he could cut her head off and use her for rituals, you dumb mofo. angry

Khiaa you?

I mean I'm yo sidekick and you talking to me like that?

Your ride or die nigga you calling idiot?

Damn! Jacks was right.

If Khiaa can for this, then anybody else can.

Talking to myself but I never listened.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Khiaa you?

I mean I'm yo sidekick and you talking to me like that?

Your ride or die nigga you calling idiot?

Look at what you wrote, what do you know about him or black Americans? angry
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 12:25am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

Look at what you wrote, what do you know about him or black Americans? angry

I know a hell lot about black Americans.. I got fam there in Texas and California.

That's btw.

Khiaa even though you just insulted me, I'll still keep up my promise. (ride or die). It's the gang code.

I'm not gon say because you insulted me I gotta turned back.
Hell No. I ain't turning back.

Like I said earlier on.
Anyone who gets on yo nerves, just mention me then point me to the person. I bet you in a week or two you’ll be reading the mofo RIP thread.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 12:32am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

I know a hell lot about black Americans.. I got fam there in Texas and California.

That's btw.

Khiaa even though you just insulted me, I'll still keep up my promise. (ride or die). It's the gang code.

I'm not gon says because you insulted me I gotta turned back.
Hell No. I ain't turning back.

Like I said earlier on.
Anyone who gets on yo nerves, just mention me then point me to the person. I bet you in a week or two you’ll be reading the mofo RIP thread.

The fact that you have people in the U.S. explains nothing unless you have been to the U.S. and met half of black Americans(20 million people) keep that foolishness to yourself. What your people tell you means absolutely nothing because it's only their opinion, not facts. One thing I have noticed about Nigerians is that some of you love to belittle others to make yourselves feel superior. You insulted me when you said that half of black Americans are psychos, so now we are even.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 12:40am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

The fact that you have people in the U.S. explains nothing unless you have been to the U.S. and met half of black Americans(20 million people) keep that foolishness to yourself. What your people tell you means absolutely nothing because it's only their opinion, not facts. One thing I have noticed about Nigerians is that some of you love to belittle others to make yourselves feel superior. You insulted me when you said that half of black Americans are psychos, so now we are even.

Why are the majority in jails blacks?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by 93Miles: 1:07am On Sep 14, 2018
khiaa:

There's a thread about how Nigerian women feel about white Americans.

On that thread, you insulted Nigerians.

I'm a Nigerian.
I saw that your post and overlooked it.

I didn't come at you.

Here on this thread I made a post about how black Americans are drug addicts and you came at me.. SMH.

Let he without a sin cast the stone first. The sinner or the one who judged him, who was wrong first?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2018
Person way marry akata get husband?
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 1:48am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

Why are the majority in jails blacks?

How many times do I have to tell you guys that America is a very, very racist country, the whole system is built on white supremacy? The majority of inmates in jail are there for free labor ( a form of slavery)this is nothing new, it has always been that way. In 1865 after slavery was abolished it was written that a man could not be held in bondage unless it was through criminal activities resulting in imprisonment. The ex-slave owners still needed men to work the fields(as you know they were to damn lazy to work the field themselves) so the sheriff would arrest black men for frivolous offenses like (spitting on the pavement, being in white town after hours, littering) and they would get sentenced to 10, 15, 20 years in prison. Now, what they did was to get the guys out a prison during the day and make them work the fields on the plantation for free, they would work them so hard that some of them dropped dead while working, see this way they still had their slaves.

Now fast forward to present-day America. In 2016 a United States Judge was sentenced to 20 years in prison for doing this very same thing. He and the sheriff and the police were in on it. The police would arrest young black men with fake charges. The case would be sent to trial the young men would go to court and that wicked judge would charge every last one of them as guilty and sentence them to years in prison. When the truth came out, hundreds of young black men were released from prison. What was going on here, is that different companies were paying this judge to provide the free labor (slaves) to do manual labor for their company. The judge would split the money with the sheriff and the cops.

More on the reason for the high incarceration of black is this.... there is a saying called WHITE PRIVILEGE or HAVING THE COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION. In the 1980's the FBI filled the black community with Crack Cocaine and a lot of people got addicted. The reason they planted the drugs there is that then-president Ronald Raegan put out a campaign called "Just Say No To Drugs", his aim was to start a war on drugs, so who better to mess with than Black Americans. They arrested hundreds of people and it looked like he was cleaning up America but he was doing the opposite because they were putting the drugs there in the first place. Their goal was to put as many black men in prison as they could (I already told you why) They would say "These people are drug addicts" Lock Them Up".

Stay with me now because I'm giving you the truth. Now we are in the 1990's with President Bill Clinton. This idiot comes up with the 3 strikes rule. If you get in trouble 3 times no matter the offense on that third strike it's LIFE IMPRISONMENT (more slavery). The funny thing is, it was only black men receiving these sentences. Of course, Bill Clinton has apologized to the black community since then stating that he made a big mistake with that unjust law, but those people who were sentenced to life over that law are still there.

Ok, remember what I said about WHITE PRIVILEGE and having the COMPLEXION FOR THE PROTECTION, well this is 2018 and the white community is flooded with opioids and meth, a lot are dying from overdoses and suicide but are they being arrested and sent to prison because of their addiction, HELL NO. They aren't being arrested because they "ARE SICK and NEED MEDICAL HELP" you see the difference. I saw an incident where a group of white junkies was in the woods shooting up meth and some white cops came to where they were, did they arrest them, HELL NO!! They gave them clean needles to shoot up their meth with and then gave them food. I know that this is long and you probably won't read it but you needed to know. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:00am On Sep 14, 2018
93Miles:

There's a thread about how Nigerian women feel about white Americans.

On that thread, you insulted Nigerians.

I'm a Nigerian.
I saw that your post and overlooked it.

I didn't come at you.

Here on this thread I made a post about how black Americans are drug addicts and you came at me.. SMH.

Let he without a sin cast the stone first. The sinner or the one who judged him, who was wrong first?

I did not assault Nigerians I said a lot of Nigerians worship whites (this is true) look at yourself, look at what you wrote on that post about the black American guy and then you wrote that[b] "if he was white all is well",[/b] PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT.
Re: Nigerian Woman Who Met Her American Husband On Facebook (Photos) by khiaa(f): 2:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Person way marry akata get husband?

Absolutely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Just Found A Wife / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.