Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** (3202 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2010
fubiluv:

Also,the guy needs to trust her.

Yeah right. Thats girls' way of saying 'be blind to my infidelities'. You EARN trust (by what you do and don't do), you don't demand it.

[Trust = licence to do and undo - with the impunity and assurance that Mr. mumu boyfriend would never suspect me.]
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by eyoniggar(m): 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2010
iice:

Of course na. . .in the morning in the kitchen with his shirt and boxer on. . . " grin "
In his t-shirt playing xbox cheesy
Just his socks to bed grin

Ehenhen!! The best way to decode playing xbox iin his shirt is ni-pple$ tapping,
are u a guy ni iice?
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by iice(f): 2:59am On Jul 16, 2010
Hmmm. . .lemme guess, only boys play xbox right? undecided
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by Pweety4me(f): 4:19am On Jul 16, 2010
^Lolz don't call a ban 4 him because of dat o! grin tongue
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by iice(f): 4:49am On Jul 16, 2010
^^ been listening to radio station 419 home of the dimwits huh? grin
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by eyoniggar(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
iice:

Hmmm. . .lemme guess, only boys play xbox right? undecided

Girls do too. Hhmmm, cud u be playing with johnnies  nips?

Found that weird though.
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by iice(f): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2010
lol. You dey dream ooo.
Wearing his shirt and playing Xbox. . .not playing Xbox under his shirt tongue
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by eyoniggar(m): 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2010
Now I giditt, tongue
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2010
nice tips, very nice,

I love it when a girl can match me goal for goal on PS3 and know Anime/Manga grin you have just killed it for me right there smiley
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by Enockia(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2010
old post
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by Gabangel(m): 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2010
The person who wrote this must be a guy, it sort of doesnt have a female touch, But any way, I like it , I ll try it,
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by martyns303(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2010
What do mean by the man posting
Re: ***what Girls Want Guys To Do*** by deoyel25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2010
@Poster, I guess you just fell in love. Its always like that in the beginning but as time goes on, na long thing. BTW, My GF aint ticklish on any part of her body. Tickling her is a waste of time. She wont even tell you to stop. Its not all girls that are ticklish.

NB: FUUUUCCK NAIRALAND FOR CHANGING THE WORDS I USED IN MY POST, MODIFYING MY POST WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In The House Of God Or In Bed? / Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.