Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (58755 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
Congratulations to them
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Thoryeeb(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2018
I can't marry her for all the money in the world

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnydan:
Wow
U just dey evrywia since today
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Hss2015: 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
God bless the marriage
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by ardrockltd(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
love is truly beautiful
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2018
I don't know their love story... Perhaps they've been long time lovers before the lady's accident. Perhaps an oath is involved. Perhaps some inheritance to favour the guy is involved. Who knows? Or perhaps the guy believes she will not be attractive to other men this way...

God knows

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 13, 2018
Speechless!
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Respect55(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Diamond360:
Hmmmm

who's the father of the lady?
Sense will not kee u
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
Ha!
Love is blind....I wish the couple happy married life.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:51am On Sep 13, 2018
This guy don break record o
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Sholaco: 9:52am On Sep 13, 2018
More to this grin
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
I have nothing to say......... They have something to say.... The guy must be enjoying 5G network in the brides body.....
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Definition of true love.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Amberon: 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
Yes, honestly if it were in Nigeria, the man's family would've harrassed the lady's family saying they must've jazzed their son.
TroubleMaker47:
Mehn, some men i just heros! cry
Thank God for the man and his family, if it where Nigeria the outcome for nasty
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by dnawah(m): 9:53am On Sep 13, 2018
praizblog:
This is a beautiful picture story of a guy who expresses his unflinching love for a lady with partial limbs. He went as far as getting married to her.

Wow.... This is reel love. How many people can do this?

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-marries-beautiful-lady-partial-limbslegs-pics/

L
her chest is full and kitk@ is there,wat again do i need in a woman?at least this man will leave long and happy

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
Wondering if our girls can do this. grin
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:54am On Sep 13, 2018
vivypretty:
so real love still exist. Congrats to them.
hmm yes na just that it's very hard to find.

#gothroughthenarrow lane
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
dnawah:
her chest is full and kitk@ is there,wat again do i need in a woman? at least this man will leave long and happy

True. smiley
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Ha! Love is truly blind

Bliss conjugal
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by 7GaLaXy7(m): 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
Wow.

I'm speechlescity
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by LuciferKristi: 9:55am On Sep 13, 2018
pocohantas could not be reached for comment...

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Stevewonder004(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
Walai the guy na full time ritualist i swear.........

2 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
praizblog:
This is a beautiful picture story of a guy who expresses his unflinching love for a lady with partial limbs. He went as far as getting married to her.

Wow.... This is reel love. How many people can do this?

News source ; http://www.praizenews.com/man-marries-beautiful-lady-partial-limbslegs-pics/

L
O' lord bless their union with uncommon favor.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by HelpMySoul: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2018
vivypretty:
so real love still exist. Congrats to them.
it does not exist for ladies who prefer bad boys and call the nice once boring. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Can someone tell me the name of this movie?
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Didcot: 9:57am On Sep 13, 2018
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Mankosi: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
I hope the love will last. I am sure he didn't meet her disabled. It's possible they are already in love before the girl became disabled.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2018
zinnyzee:
Speechless!
you are always on every thread
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by mokt(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Kolombz:
I am very suspicious of this dude.I have seen many cases like this when after marriage,the guy turns out to be a golddigger.
Anyway,happy married life to them

Give me an example of a case you've seen including references then i'll believe you.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Chimourinho(m): 9:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Dem dey cheat even d one with everything complete talk more this one.
Anyway she wouldn't mind, as long as he treats her well like a wife. She needs him more than he needs her
Am not feeling fine, having headache all over my body
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Igboho100: 10:00am On Sep 13, 2018
He's a MAN! I just pray God bless them enough to get her prosthetic limbs,so as to reduce the workload on the husband and so she can depend on herself to some extent thereby shutting out third parties when the husband has to go to work.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck? / Man To Marry His FianceƩ's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.