Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,365 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (58756 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Who Had Kidney Stone Marries Lady Who Cared For Him At Hospital, Buys Car Fo / Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by okedoyinolabisi(f): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2018
I doff my hat for this man

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by MYNATIONNEWS(m): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Cool, that's true love, very expensive...

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by sprints2: 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2018
to bath this one go hard oo...but she is indeed a beauty....with nice shape....but it will be better she gets prosthetics
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by sprints2: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
Pictorial description of "the only disability in life is bad character".

God bless their union.

Back to Buhari, bros abeg tell China say we no want loan again. This economy na die.
be deceiving urself there as if bad character is not in everyone' mind
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by zinnydan(f): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2018
Respect55:

U just dey evrywia since today
wink
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by raphchima(m): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2018
She's lucky, but me if your teeth no complete na problem... I can't come and kill myself for love, because them no go choose me if Na me #myopinion
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Apostleljack: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2018
I dey suspect that guy... he's got a mission
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by raquel97: 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2018
michlins:
I hope this marriage isn't borne out of pity cause if it is, this woman is heading straight to suicide. But either way I must commend the man bravery to even flaunt here.

Congratulations to the couple. I wish you all the best things in life
how will she even commit the suicide? with wwhich hand biko
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by adunbi563: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2018
like this is so rare. No hands, no legs,. Can't cook, clean, can
virtually do nothing on her own. Can't use a phone. How will they
communicate??

This guy must've received condemnation from his friends and family and even
neighbours. This guy is a rare gem..

34 Likes

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
clefstone:
haha, just want u to understand why you shouldn't put up your complete details here on NL, it's supposed to be a faceless forum
so who are you.
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Niccoloimhotep: 8:37am On Sep 14, 2018
sprints2:
be deceiving urself there as if bad character is not in everyone' mind
speak for yourself bro
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Mryacks: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2018
Olalan:
The guy deserves some real accolades.......... his type is rare to find

wow, wow..I tell you. and he looks happy too
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by clefstone(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
vivypretty:
so who are you.
a nairalander giving you unsolicited advice
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2018
Olalan:
The guy deserves some real accolades.......... his type is rare to find
Not true...we are many bro
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by vivypretty(f): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2018
clefstone:
a nairalander giving you unsolicited advice
you must be my friend on facebook
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by clefstone(m): 10:12am On Sep 19, 2018
vivypretty:

you must be my friend on facebook
not at all, but getting to your fbk page wasn't difficult based on the info you dropped here
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Troynewyork(f): 4:31am On Oct 24, 2019
Who cares if you can "do" itthe one that was meant to "do"it has come to her!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Janeopti(f): 10:49pm On May 13, 2022
I jxt pray that the union last.... Men will still be men undecided
Re: Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) by Emma2Seconds: 8:13am On May 14, 2022
That's big reason behind that action, best known to the guy . grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If This Marriage Doesn't Work Out I Know Just Who To Blame (photos) / Man To Marry His FianceƩ's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Does Having Sex Gives One Bad Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.