Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like (31188 Views)

”Stop Marrying Hungry Women” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by dyadeleye(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ihatelove:

No I am not

Let's be friends nah
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Premiumwriter: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
I need a wife that can cook this with 1k.
Maybe you're looking for a wife that will get the rest of the money from somewhere else
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by ibietela2(m): 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by tosyne2much(m): 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's very possible depending on the local but definitely not a place like Lagos �
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by 93Miles: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Henitan24:

WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'RE READY TO LOVE HER AND BE LOVED, SO ARE YOU READY TO THIS?

Do I love ritylove? Nah! I just like her spirit.

Blind, Deaf or Crazy. It's money over women..
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Ihatelove(f): 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2018
dyadeleye:

Let's be friends nah
Okay
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by dyadeleye(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ihatelove:

Okay

I emailed you already
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by madone: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Maybe you're looking for a wife that will get the rest of the money from somewhere else
how na oga
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Premiumwriter: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
madone:
how na oga
how you wan make she use 1k prepare that food
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by dyadeleye(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ihatelove:

Okay

Check your email
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by madone: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
Premiumwriter:
how you wan make she use 1k prepare that food
no be person use 300 naira cook soup so. I swear I know I will enjoy that stew. A man like me now upgrade to 1k is that not something
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by joyfullyjoyous(f): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
You are a lying girl
Two Titus fishes cost at least N500
That pepper is more than N50
Eggs cost N50 each except her hen laid it.
The oil there should be around N100
Stop misleading ppl jooo!

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by OyinO: 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
delishpot:

Na men like you dey marry fake women. She lied about that stew and she has captured men like you already. Who told you that it was cheap stew that kept your mom with your dad? Go ask Mama well. What kept her with popsie goes beyound food. It is beyound money. It is her Children. Many women stay for their children. Even if popsie dey beat her and throw her bags away she keeps comming back and begging to ne let in for her kids. She doesnt want another woman to maltreat them. She will endure it all for the sake of their future. Many women have died in their marriages or have lived under abusive husbands for their children's sake. Women today are more independent and thank God they now have the right to fight for custody of their kids hence they are not too scared to leave abusive marriages. That is why your daughter will be able to move on if she marries a goat. But I pray she marries a good man who will treat her right. That is what we all want
You have a very solid point but it is not only men who are abusive in marriages. Secondly, even marriages where the woman was barren lasted a lifetime without children born. Lastly, how did you find out she was lying? Your conclusion is an open and confident assumption.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by OyinO: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2018
delishpot:

Na men like you dey marry fake women. She lied about that stew and she has captured men like you already. Who told you that it was cheap stew that kept your mom with your dad? Go ask Mama well. What kept her with popsie goes beyound food. It is beyound money. It is her Children. Many women stay for their children. Even if popsie dey beat her and throw her bags away she keeps comming back and begging to ne let in for her kids. She doesnt want another woman to maltreat them. She will endure it all for the sake of their future. Many women have died in their marriages or have lived under abusive husbands for their children's sake. Women today are more independent and thank God they now have the right to fight for custody of their kids hence they are not too scared to leave abusive marriages. That is why your daughter will be able to move on if she marries a goat. But I pray she marries a good man who will treat her right. That is what we all want

You have a very solid point but it is not only men who are abusive in marriages. Secondly, even marriages where the woman was barren lasted a lifetime without children born. Lastly, how did you find out she was lying? Your hasty conclusion is an open and confident assumption. Besides, our mothers always brought something to the table which made them have values. And a woman who seeks independence to be in custody of the kids still has need to be dependent on other men to cater for those kids.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Auwm1(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2018
But she have to consider those that don't have at home. All might be cheap at the North part but not here in the South.

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:10am On Sep 15, 2018
Diso60090:

Edo state
Osho baba should recruit her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 15, 2018
olufalaye:
Lie

Fish = 100 naira
Egg = 80
Pepper = 100
Oil = 100
Maggi and salt = 20

Total =400 naira

Hypocrite she should do her own break down let see
Before I left Nigeria, the smallest worth of salt you could get was 30 naira.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by delishpot: 10:33am On Sep 15, 2018
OyinO:

You have a very solid point but it is not only men who are abusive in marriages. Secondly, even marriages where the woman was barren lasted a lifetime without children born. Lastly, how did you find out she was lying? Your hasty conclusion is an open and confident assumption. Besides, our mothers always brought something to the table which made them have values. And a woman who seeks independence to be in custody of the kids still has need to be dependent on other men to cater for those kids.

Not every woman bed hops to care for their kids. Lots of widows and single moms out there taking care of their kids without bed hopping. Plus who told you every woman out there is unproductive except your mother's age mates? I have seen with my eyes where husbands abuse wives that are the breadwinners. Note I did not say contributors o, BREADWINNERS don't let your hatred for women make you marry a bad wife. This is the reason why women pretend until they marry men like you. Every human has the tendency to be good or bad. Look for a good one. A honestly good one. Forget about perfection even you are not perfect.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by skyface00(m): 11:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
You can do the same I guess grin

okomile:
Attention seeker
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by okomile(f): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2018
skyface00:
You can do the same I guess grin

If you have nothing to say, stop quoting me.
Shioor
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by skyface00(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2018
I'm sorry for quoting you. Have a nicest weekend

okomile:

If you have nothing to say, stop quoting me.
Shioor
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by okomile(f): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2018
skyface00:
I'm sorry for quoting you. Have a nicest weekend

U too
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by OyinO: 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
delishpot:

Not every woman bed hops to care for their kids. Lots of widows and single moms out there taking care of their kids without bed hopping. Plus who told you every woman out there is unproductive except your mother's age mates? I have seen with my eyes where husbands abuse wives that are the breadwinners. Note I did not say contributors o, BREADWINNERS don't let your hatred for women make you marry a bad wife. This is the reason why women pretend until they marry men like you. Every human has the tendency to be good or bad. Look for a good one. A honestly good one. Forget about perfection even you are not perfect.
Nice one but you missed out the point i was trying to pass across. Your conclusion is a digression from the subject matter of my debate.
Re: Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2018
czarina:
I don't know about the other states but please remove Plateau State from that list.

The only things cheap here are vegetables in season every other thing is expensive!
Dorowa, Maraba Kantoma...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Because Of Nairaland He Said I Won't Marry His Daughter. / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.