Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (45169 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 2buffagain(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2018
chiommy123:
or maybe someone is confusing her. If you were referring to igbo ladies let me tell you most of them are not like that cos she can speak to her parents about what she wants and what she doesn't want and everything she's doing is to make things easier for her husband

Meh. I have seen enough of the typical igbo mindset.
I almost married one.

I'm not going down that path again. They and their families can keep their draining, excessive, "bring e'go" culture to themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32am On Sep 15, 2018
u will not run for your life now after u will post a thread " my wife is cheating"
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SarakiBukola: 5:01am On Sep 15, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Of course na Igbo savages as usual na.. grin

LOL. Who else is that greedy, heartless and obsessed with money?

Of course it's them them grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SarakiBukola: 5:04am On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Igbo and AKB are a write-off.
I curve women from these places when it comes to potential marriage things.
I'll smash though , but she can forget about that ring grin
No time for nonsense.

Pump and Dump. That's all they are good for.

There's a 19 year old Aba Jew i mercilessly Bleep. If i am about to lay the bed, she would stand up for me to do it well. Zero hometraining.

When she whines i don't take her serious, i just laugh inwardly grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 6:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

He is talking rubbish, he can't just quote N2m on her daughter if thats not traditionally the bride price in their village..
And i don't think there is anywhere bride price is up to 2M not even 500k.
The only thing that makes everything expensive is the things u buy for the party.
(Talking from numerous I have attended)
I think he is just trying to be funny , else he will marry her daughter herself. undecided
honestly I don't know if there z a standard traditional bride price in that area and i'm damn sure she meant what she said,besides the girl's father is a director in tower here in Abj and reason I said someone will definitely marry her with that price tag is because the girl will be matched with the son of a wealthy man aswell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Groovenaija360(m): 10:08am On Sep 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by winkmart: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2018
If you believe this crap, you are one of the problems we have in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Just put the wedding on hold and tell them you are trying to raise the money.

After 2/3 years they will call you back that they don't need a car just the husband will do fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by akphrat(m): 10:15am On Sep 15, 2018
Loved the way you cook up stories. only for you to be relevant.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by HomeOfMe(f): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy who is about to get married is in a cross road and needs help on how to get out. He wrote to sub delivery zone on twitter seeking for help.
According to his post, he got a car ahead of his wedding, only for his Father-in-law to call him and requested for the same car to be given to him, he thought it was all joke but he keep persisting him for 3weeks. To add to the issue, his girlfriend asked him to get it for him that she knows he is capable.
Read full gist below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/5nBOI/status/1040665594306035713

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/14/father-in-law-demands-car-from-son-in-law-ahead-of-wedding-daughter-supports-her-dads-request/
Even if the man is the world's most richest man,must they stoop so low.. What kind of poverty mentality and greed is that.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2018
This nonsense will stop only when Nigerian men open their eyes and stop approaching poor ladies /ladies from poor homes for marriage. Igbos are so disgusting, SMH.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by abbeyty(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Even if I can afford the car I won't buy it for him, he should go and marry his daughter.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by millionboi2: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2018
Scam alert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by tunary(m): 10:21am On Sep 15, 2018
Both the father and the daughter are very very foolish for such kinda demand

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Paul112(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Oh boy run for your there life cos you have been turned into an ATM or a Santa Claus to the girl's family especially her dad, open your eyes very well, she didn't love you bt luv u all 4 d money and also u re jst a huny nt yet her honey. There is a great difference btw honey and huny. One Chance family

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Why can't he buy a vehicle with the bride price? I hear say dere bride price nah King's ransome......
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:22am On Sep 15, 2018
For you to ask people to advice you dat means u have intention to buy the car for your in-law to be if not you won’t sale for advice bro just do it and stop asking people and wasting people MB .....Na rope or juju dey use tie u? D first week d man ask for the car you supposed don run for your life since 3 weeks and u are waiting for people advice u don’t know what u want

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Femsyn(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2018
Although the father in law's request is somehow, however, If the man can afford it, why not! But with his complaints, I guess not.

Pestering the young man despite letting you know he can't afford it is ridiculous!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Zirah: 10:24am On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
sharap tribalism kill you there

Pls let's face it. This can only happen with igbo people. Whether it's a curse or not, they don't mind losing their senses because of money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Etonyc(m): 10:25am On Sep 15, 2018
U better run cus na dem dem!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2018
Shameless father and daughter. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by izibili44: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2018
omo borrow leg.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by CSTR1005: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I dont think there is any tribe as cursed as yoruba tribe..
Only in Yoruba land u will see in every family gal as young as 16 a having a baby or 2 in her papa house and everyone will take it normal.
when the woman are as cheap as a wrap of amala.

That is a virtue according to them grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by madridsta007(m): 10:29am On Sep 15, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy who is about to get married is in a cross road and needs help on how to get out. He wrote to sub delivery zone on twitter seeking for help.
According to his post, he got a car ahead of his wedding, only for his Father-in-law to call him and requested for the same car to be given to him, he thought it was all joke but he keep persisting him for 3weeks. To add to the issue, his girlfriend asked him to get it for him that she knows he is capable.
Read full gist below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/5nBOI/status/1040665594306035713

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/14/father-in-law-demands-car-from-son-in-law-ahead-of-wedding-daughter-supports-her-dads-request/

The mumu guy will still get the car instead of seeing it as a sign to flee.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by DaddyNimo(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2018
you wanna marry from a family your fada in-law won't be rich enuf to gift you guys a family car? flee from Broke Girls and their families.... soon you'd be paying school fee for her siblings and paying medical bills for her mom.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by SegunAj(m): 10:30am On Sep 15, 2018
The wife na by force
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Tozara(m): 10:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Too ridiculous to be true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.