Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports (45166 Views)

Man Demands Refund Of N4.2M He Spent On His Girlfriend For Refusing To Marry Him / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Jman06(m): 11:07am On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Had to laugh at this. grin grin grin

Freaking read my mind.
Sounds like a very igbotic thing to do.
And the woman will ALWAYS side with her family over the family she is supposed to be building together with you, while you pay for everything (talk'n `bout "its our culture" or some ish). Don't be surprised if she is probably the one who even suggested it to her father.

Fear igbo marriage !
But na you still dey rush igbo girls!

This is ridiculous sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by chrischukszy01(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2018
If I were u I will buy d dad same car, then use her daughter for money rituals to recover my money shekena!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 15, 2018
Hmm d wife 2 b dnt knw anytin. I wil tel him i wil bring d car on d day of d traditional marriage. I wil go behnd nd plan 2 marry anoda woman on dat vry day. I wil leave dem 2 disgrace demslf in d midst of dia guest.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by hakinze00(m): 11:14am On Sep 15, 2018
Shows you are getting married to the wrong family!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Fhowe: 11:14am On Sep 15, 2018
viceddy95:
Make that guy pick race and run from that family asap without further delay......
what happened to his own son ,that’s how women keep making demands their own father and brother can’t do
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by comrChris(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Elder001:
This nonsense will stop only when Nigerian men open their eyes and stop approaching poor ladies /ladies from poor homes for marriage. Igbos are so disgusting, SMH.
you guys are truly mad, where in that fake story is it written that the girl is Igbo?

Some people will go and cook up story on twitter and fools will start insulting a whole tribe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by baddosky1: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Pump and Dump. That's all they are good for.

There's a 19 year old Aba Jew i mercilessly Bleep. If i am about to lay the bed, she would stand up for me to do it well. Zero hometraining.

When she whines i don't take her serious, i just laugh inwardly grin

Monkey wey never see food chop dey come NL dey brag about bleeping an Igbo girl! Wonders shall never end!!

You can only think of raping Aba Jews girl but not getting it consensually so look for a better way to stroke your smelly ego

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Creativebae(f): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2018
SMH! If he tries it, he should be prepared to buy house next and keep buying cars for her family, lol.
Marriage palava
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Obainomilano: 11:28am On Sep 15, 2018
The Bitch And Her Family Just Want To Destroy The Youngman. Poverty Stricken Gold Diggers
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by abbeyty(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2018
Again,don't think the problem is solved after buying the car cuz na you go dey buy petrol for the same car
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2018
ednut1:
Nothing fit make me marry into hungry family. Nonsense. But this looks fake

People say anything to trend and build a fanbase online

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2018
Obainomilano:
The Bitch And Her Family Just Want To Destroy The Youngman. Poverty Stricken Gold Diggers

It's a fake story

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2018
2buffagain:

Had to laugh at this. grin grin grin

Freaking read my mind.
Sounds like a very igbotic thing to do.
And the woman will ALWAYS side with her family over the family she is supposed to be building together with you, while you pay for everything (talk'n `bout "its our culture" or some ish). Don't be surprised if she is probably the one who even suggested it to her father.

Fear igbo marriage !

I'm from the south east and I concur to this. I really feel for our ibo girls because a lot of guys would run away from marrying them.

Car?? And then pride price? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by CanadianEnginee(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2018
greyham:

It's a fake story

It's not. I've seen worse. A friend of mine was given a crazy list just because he works as a Dr in the UK, he asked the fiancees's family to still keep their daughter. They had to call him and reduced the crazy list. These people are so unrealistic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by viceddy95(m): 11:55am On Sep 15, 2018
Fhowe:
what happened to his own son ,that’s how women keep making demands their own father and brother can’t do
I tire oo,,,make that guy run for e life eehhh...
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 15, 2018
correctbae:
A Nigerian guy who is about to get married is in a cross road and needs help on how to get out. He wrote to sub delivery zone on twitter seeking for help.
According to his post, he got a car ahead of his wedding, only for his Father-in-law to call him and requested for the same car to be given to him, he thought it was all joke but he keep persisting him for 3weeks. To add to the issue, his girlfriend asked him to get it for him that she knows he is capable.
Read full gist below:

https://mobile.twitter.com/5nBOI/status/1040665594306035713

https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/14/father-in-law-demands-car-from-son-in-law-ahead-of-wedding-daughter-supports-her-dads-request/

Is the Boy a yahoo+ boy?
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by viceddy95(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2018
chrischukszy01:
If I were u I will buy d dad same car, then use her daughter for money rituals to recover my money shekena!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Boyooosa(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
Gone are the days when bride's parents will insist on knowing their son-in-law to be work...now na dem dey rush grooms.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Cocao(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nigerians and fcking self entitlement issues.

Nobody owes you ANYTHING!.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by YesBoss1(m): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2018
You better leave that gold digging family alone and find a wife with sense.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Odunharry(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
stubbornman:
Some women and poverty are close relations...... I will end the marriage and swear for her... kidnap the father and tie him to a tree inside an evil forest , leave him there and go home.... angry angry

buy you car?? and still spend to marry you!!

God you garra punish some people!!! angry angry angry
Lmao... Car ko, wheel Barrow ni.
What people demand in the name of marriage ehn.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by coluka: 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Very old news
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by iceybux(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
ritylove:
And your supposed wife to be choosed to reply you via same twitter

eye dey pain u.. the twiter verson was from subdelivery man on twitter he sent the msg.. the second was a munchd whatsapp convo also sent... hian!
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by mechanics(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
Hmmmmm, the lady in question is only interested in his money and she does not love him o, how will she expect the man to buy car for her dad and will still pay the bride price and settle other things, that's absurd.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Xisnin(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

I'm tellin u the truth bro.
Ok let me not just exaggerate but 70% of every family that has a young gal with a baby.
Some abort it while some leave it,.

read a topic here today where a guy laments that his yoruba gf left her after 3 abortions s for him, when I saw the story I knew it could be yoruba gal, until I saw where he said shez from ogun..
An igbo gal cant be that dumb to conceive 3times for u when u HV no plans for marriage.

Its not a coincidence, An average Yoruba gal dont mind if u knot inside her. Just a little brain washing , they are too naive thats why they easily get pregnant.

You are naive and ignorant. If a woman decides to keep her pregnancy outside marriage it doesn't mean she is the worst out there.
While some families help their daughter who gets pregnant, others put them up in baby factory for business purposes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by 9gerian: 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2018
I laugh when people try to play the ostrich. I challenge you to backup your assertions.

Can we also say that 90% of prostitutes in brothels are Igbo girls as a quick investigation in any nearby brothel around may easily suggest, and can we say the parents are aware and do encourage their daughters accordingly?!

In the major cities like Aba, Owerri, Enugu etc where baby factories are being discovered every now and then, is it because the majority of Igbo parents encourage their daughters to participate without saying anything, hence the prevalence of this social malaise in the southeast?

Every society has its social issues; focus on yours and nip it in the bud- please!!!

Nightmareo07:

I'm tellin u the truth bro.
Ok let me not just exaggerate but 70% of every family that has a young gal with a baby.
Some abort it while some leave it,.

read a topic here today where a guy laments that his yoruba gf left her after 3 abortions s for him, when I saw the story I knew it could be yoruba gal, until I saw where he said shez from ogun..
An igbo gal cant be that dumb to conceive 3times for u when u HV no plans for marriage.

Its not a coincidence, An average Yoruba gal dont mind if u knot inside her. Just a little brain washing , they are too naive thats why they easily get pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by columbus007(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2018
morningstar55:
Not all thou...my neybor once told me her daughter's bride price won't be less than 2M and a brand new car,besides the said girl is sooo mannerless...for my mind,your daughter go old for house but tbt,somebody will definitely marry her with that exorbitant price tag.

P.S. They are Akwaibomites...from eket or ikot...not too sure
could that girl be happiness? just saying tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
9gerian:
I laugh when people try to play the ostrich. I challenge you to backup your assertions.

Can we also say that 90% of prostitutes in brothels are Igbo girls as a quick investigation in any nearby brothel around may easily suggest, and can we say the parents are aware and do encourage their daughters accordingly?!

In the major cities like Aba, Owerri, Enugu etc where baby factories are being discovered every now and then, is it because the majority of Igbo parents encourage their daughters to participate without saying anything, hence the prevalence of this social malaise in the southeast?

Every society has its social issues; focus on yours and nip it in the bud- please!!!

Lol see mumu.. Yoruba gals been doing ashewo in their papa house if u even play ur card well some will Carry enter their papa bedroom. grin
I have been in southwest for over 7years ur gals cheap pass akara and them no get sense..
cha-cha u can easily bleep them raw and pour something inside. grin
Even the married ones are not left out.
All those igbo business men don use married yoruba women tire.
Ur sisters and mothers selling agbo in computer village have become play thing to my igbo brothers selling phone and laptop grin
"If u know u know" wink
If ur mama UR sister is hawking agbo or break&butter.. IM SORRY FOR U BRO. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2018
Xisnin:

You are naive and ignorant. If a woman decides to keep her pregnancy outside marriage it doesn't mean she is the worst out there.
While some families help their daughter who gets pregnant, others put them up in baby factory for business purposes.

Advice ur gals them too cheap.
How can allow a gal to Bleep u raw and knot inside u.. Very dumb sets.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2018
tobystringz:

what is this one saying...get your facts right bro

I'm telling u the truth, I have lived here for good 8years.
Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Nightmareo07: 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2018
Tozara:

[s]Another fool. Everything in the universe is cursed, because it cannot escape its fate. The Yoruba people are cursed with glory and splendour. Bastards like you are cursed to die destitute moröns that will be buried on the dunghill without the dignity of a coffin.

Retärded idiot[/s]

Sharap yoruba tribe is cursed with..skull mining
Child rape and cheap dumb gals that can't protect themselves as women.
Opening legs wide up and down to collect sperms and get pregnant, advice ur women.
Them too cheap for here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Demands Car From Son-in-law Ahead Of Wedding, Daughter Supports by Tozara(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Sharap yoruba tribe is cursed with..skull mining
Child rape and cheap dumb gals that can't protect themselves as women.
Opening legs wide up and down to collect sperms and get pregnant, advice ur women.
Them too cheap for here.
I'm not surprised. It takes a great deal to cure insanity. Keep it up, lunatic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Chat Between Sugar Daddy And Boyfriend / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me / Are Female Doctors Also Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.