Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (26658 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:

I choose not to join issue with you..... The money was handed over but that doesn't mean it wasn't staged... The uniform attest to that..... When will they receive another 10k? How much do they pay council people on daily basis?

The uniform is given out to every beneficiary.

Its given to further create awareness regarding tradermoni.

Its what you call, free advertising.

This 10k is a petty loan repayable within 6 months and its collateral free.

Once they are able to pay back, they then become eligible for bigger loans up to 50k

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nukilia: 7:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridsta007:

This is what happens when poverty and hunger has been weaponised. Any dictator’s textbook.

Youre right!
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Is this money going to get them out of poverty? I doubt it!

It will expand their business and yes out of poverty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
madridsta007:

This is what happens when poverty and hunger has been weaponised. Any dictator’s textbook.

Weaponised by 16 years of misrule by pigs.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
This is totally awesome and warms my heart.

All they needed was just a little token from the government in support.

These are the real petty traders.

Kudos to the FG
10,000?? you are sick honestly. wat tangible business thrives on 10k. damn!. Only one who leaves in pernury thinks 10k is big money. I doubt if u are a working class. u must be a student or fresh graduates who are still feeding from counted money from parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Celebritydevelo: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
The most impressive thing about this is that the money is getting to the right hands. These are the little things that will work for PMB in 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Doling out the meagre out of mega.People's heads are already deadened by penury.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Bodude504: 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
Good sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

10,000?? you are sick honestly. wat tangible business thrives on 10k. damn!. Only one who leaves in pernury thinks 10k is big money. I doubt if u are a working class. u must be a student or fresh graduates who are still feeding from counted money from parents.

Just shut up and take several seats.

What do you understand by the term PETTY BUSINESS?

These are traders at the lowest rung of the business ladder. They too deserve recognition and encouragement from the government.

If you think 10k is nothing to a petty trader then ask the chin chin fryer, or the corn roaster or the moi moi maker or even the egg seller

A little analysis for you, Bag of fresh corn, 6k, charcoal, 2k, Transport and other miscellaneous, 2k and that makes 10k.

A petty trader who sells roasted or boiled corn can easily make a profit of 4k from her 10k investment and quickly reinvest the capital.

I own my personal business running into millions yet I do not despise such moves as these because I see struggling petty traders daily in the market. You actually think those with money should hold themselves aloof and not recognize with the struggling? No wonder you cannot understand things of this nature

You will be on your white collar job while a diligent petty trader will grow their business within 2 to 3 years to the point they can afford to pay you the salary you receive in your white collar job and still have more than enough to fend for their family.

Keep on despising the days of little beginnings.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by whiteTORTIISE(m): 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2018
this mama and her fellow trader thou

2 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Have you been the one feeding the woman selling eggs in that picture?

Perhaps you might want to tell us how much her merchandise is worth.

Has any government in the history of this country ever considered the petty trader in any shape?

This is a country that has been in power in just over 3 years and so far they've empowered the youth through Npower, provided loans to petty traders and farmers.

What exactly are you unhappy about?

Let me guess you simply don't like Buhari or APC. Therefore anything they do is anathema to you. Even if it benefits your household.

9 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by breakeven: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty is worse than cancer. How much is it? That is not even enough for some lunch. I hope they will not sell their vote for this 10k. Collect and go vote against them. After all it's your money they are giving you.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
breakeven:
Poverty is worse than cancer. How much is it? That is not even enough for some lunch. I hope they will not sell their vote for this 10k. Collect and go vote against them. After all it's your money they are giving you.

For you lunch is probably 15k while for others 15k sustains them for a month.

That does not make you better than they are. That simply makes you a spoilt brat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by breakeven: 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
If this is buying votes in Nigeria, long may it continue.

Nigeria is for all of us and not only for the Ben Bruce's of this world. Their likes would take loans amounting to billions of Naira, never offsetting them, never servicing them.

This is money from the government, reaching the people directly. They can use it to sustain/expand their businesses.

They no longer need the loan sharks to see to petty commitments.
They no longer have to worry about quick supplies.

Why Ben Bruce and not el rufai, shehu Dani or Buhari. Hypocrite!!!
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
Even Yahoo boys would be demeaning people who work hard for their money.

Nothing wey we no go see for this naija.

6 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by YungG(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2018
It's an indirect vote buying ahead of 2019 election..[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by omooba969(m): 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra.

SMH for you, I don't think you can recognize nor appreciate anything good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2018
All of you be there blowing big big grammar online. Do you know it's the illiterates that dont have social media accounts that actually turn out to vote during elections?

Do you know why PMB will win again? Because Hausa speaks with one voice. I can remember vividly the last election that brought in the present government. No shoe makers, mai bola, .mai suya, mai goro (just think of any mai something you know) was around they all traveled north to vote Buhari. U see that radio they carry around listening to BBC Hausa its actually like a becon call urging them to go vote and they religiously heed to the call. On that same election day I saw a lot of Igbo guys making noise and drinking themselves to stupor in a bar while the next leader of the country was being decided. These ones in Ibadan have sold their votes for a paltry 10k that won't last for 24hrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

Have you been the one feeding the woman selling eggs in that picture?

Perhaps you might want to tell us how much her merchandise is worth.

Has any government in the history of this country ever considered the petty trader in any shape?

This is a country that has been in power in just over 3 years and so far they've empowered the youth through Npower, provided loans to petty traders and farmers.

What exactly are you unhappy about?

Let me guess you simply don't like Buhari or APC. Therefore anything they do is anathema to you. Even if it benefits your household.
I wanted to ignore u,but had a second thought.
10,000 naira is nothing in this current economy.I wont excchange words with u on politics. Probably wht is nothing to one man ,might be a life saver for u.
U guys are minion to current government sane person doesnt need to iron issues with a paid image makers.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
If this is buying votes in Nigeria, long may it continue.

Nigeria is for all of us and not only for the Ben Bruce's of this world. Their likes would take loans amounting to billions of Naira, never offsetting them, never servicing them.

This is money from the government, reaching the people directly. They can use it to sustain/expand their businesses.

They no longer need the loan sharks to see to petty commitments.
They no longer have to worry about quick supplies.

...i am really moved by this gesture to almost crying...so some benefits can reach this people at last?...its unbelievable...see what they are selling to know how important N10k will likely be to them......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mosesm:

Weaponised by 16 years of misrule by pigs.

By the lifeless one.

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

10,000 naira is nothing in this current economy.I wont excchange words with u on politics. Probably wht is nothing to one man ,might be a life saver for u.
U guys are minion to current government sane person doesnt need to iron issues with a paid image makers.

...carry your eye comot and face front since una say this is too small for pigs...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

Isn't it typical of your type?
Once you've been overwhelmed you go into your diatribes.

Personally, I don't know anybody in government today on personal terms, but I am very much happy with the leadership.

Right now, all you've done is belittle the funds these petty traders receive but it's not like you've ever given any of them 10k in your life, have you?

5 Likes

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
I just wish that if you don't have cerificate @ least higher institution certificate. you should not be allowed to vote.

illiterate electorate are the problems of this nation

some people cannot distinguishe BTW senate and house of rep. yet dey will be shouting APC, PDP up and down.

if @ least 70% of our populace is not educated... we are going nowhere
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Just shut up and take several seats.

What do you understand by the term PETTY BUSINESS?

These are traders at the lowest rung of the business ladder. They too deserve recognition and encouragement from the government.

If you think 10k is nothing to a petty trader then ask the chin chin fryer, or the corn roaster or the moi moi maker or even the egg seller

A little analysis for you, Bag of fresh corn, 6k, charcoal, 2k, Transport and other miscellaneous, 2k and that makes 10k.

A petty trader who sells roasted or boiled corn can easily make a profit of 4k from her 10k investment and quickly reinvest the capital.

I own my personal business running into millions yet I do not despise such moves as these because I see struggling petty traders daily in the market. You actually think those with money should hold themselves aloof and not recognize with the struggling? No wonder you cannot understand things of this nature

You will be on your white collar job while a diligent petty trader will grow their business within 2 to 3 years to the point they can afford to pay you the salary you receive in your white collar job and still have more than enough to fend for their family.

Keep on despising the days of little beginnings.
You talk like a kid. The people u think are petty traders, some make more money than ur meagerly salary. I know online, even people who lazy about claim to be business moguls.
Online you don't knw who is behind a moniker on this forum. I am not trying to school u, U are a certified image maker of this government. here on nairaland. no doubt. So u praising this thought of loan/insult on some Nigerians living in pernury by ur pay masters is not a big deal.
I doubt if u av had an interaction with the people u called petty traders. You will know they are dancing to the tune of its our money after all.
Again I put it to u,that u aren't earning. Some is giving u counted money to feed. That is y u think 10k naira is a veryy big money. soo laughable.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Even Yahoo boys would be demeaning people who work hard for their money.

Nothing wey we no go see for this naija.

I dey tell you. Even ipob yahoo boys are busy talking down on hard workers who though have dirty hands from hard labour, have clear consciences.

Sometimes I wish nairaland had an actual e-slap feature that would translate to a real slap when clicked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Hongbenga(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is how we are sharing the Abacha loot, putting smiles on the face of the victims of corruption.
PDP re-looted it, APC is sharing it.
#Trader_Moni
#ThisIsChange

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2018
Just 10k? This is a proof that Nigerians are really hungry. Buhari do something to better our economy abeg...stop deceiving people with 10k that can't buy anything. We don't want eat today starve tomorrow money.

That reminds me where is yusuf? The bike guy.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2018
breakeven:

...so where are the millions your looters provided for them?...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

You talk like a kid. The people u think are petty traders, some make more money than ur meagerly salary. I know online, even people who lazy about claim to be business moguls.
Online you don't knw who is behind a moniker on this forum. I am not trying to school u, U are a certified image maker of this government. here on nairaland. no doubt. So u praising this thought of loan/insult on some Nigerians living in pernury by ur pay masters is not a big deal.
I doubt if u av had an interaction with the people u called petty traders. You will know they are dancing to the tune of its our money after all.
Again I put it to u,that u aren't earning. Some is giving u counted money to feed. That is y u think 10k naira is a veryy big money. soo laughable.

...it is u that is very laughable...not him...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

You are just a depressed frustrated soul. grin

My personal biz can feed you, house you, cloth you, and yours without me breaking a sweat.

You think I am some nairaland hormone influenced teenager such as you are?

In your eroded thinking you assume to me 10k is a lot of me when the tradermoni initiative is not being given by me nor is it being received by me.

It is big money for petty traders and rightly so too because for some of them, their entire ware isn't more than 6 or 8k . The tomato and pepper seller who counts and spreads her tomatoes and pepper for people to buy, how much do you think is a basket of tomatoes and pepper?

Or the seller of Fresh or grounded Okro how much is a basket of Okro?

You no get sense at all.

You who has not had any interaction with these petty traders yet you still want to claim they are dancing to a tune of "its our money" are you not confused for making such a contradictory statement?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Emefiele Heads For Court As Anger Spreads Over Presidential Ambition / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.