Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) (26689 Views)

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Staged!
Cos they want you to know the truth...

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Just shut up and take several seats.
What do you understand by the term PETTY BUSINESS?

These are traders at the lowest rung of the business ladder. They too deserve recognition and encouragement from the government.

If you think 10k is nothing to a petty trader then ask the chin chin fryer, or the corn roaster or the moi moi maker or even the egg seller

A little analysis for you, Bag of fresh corn, 6k, charcoal, 2k, Transport and other miscellaneous, 2k and that makes 10k.

A petty trader who sells roasted or boiled corn can easily make a profit of 4k from her 10k investment and quickly reinvest the capital.

I own my personal business running into millions yet I do not despise such moves as these because I see struggling petty traders daily in the market. You actually think those with money should hold themselves aloof and not recognize with the struggling? No wonder you cannot understand things of this nature

You will be on your white collar job while a diligent petty trader will grow their business within 2 to 3 years to the point they can afford to pay you the salary you receive in your white collar job and still have more than enough to fend for their family.

Keep on despising the days of little beginnings.

Munzy14:

You talk like a kid. The people u think are petty traders, some make more money than ur meagerly salary. I know online, even people who lazy about claim to be business moguls.
Online you don't knw who is behind a moniker on this forum. I am not trying to school u, U are a certified image maker of this government. here on nairaland. no doubt. So u praising this thought of loan/insult on some Nigerians living in pernury by ur pay masters is not a big deal.
I doubt if u av had an interaction with the people u called petty traders. You will know they are dancing to the tune of its our money after all.
Again I put it to u,that u aren't earning. Some is giving u counted money to feed. That is y u think 10k naira is a veryy big money. soo laughable.
u dey mind am? Look at him saying he controls business worth millions of naira.. nairaland people sef. Lol una dey make me laugh. All I can say is that money don't talk. No need hanging shoulder@butterflye0. I am sure u are one of those guys that collect daily contribution from market women since u said u meet them daily in the market. U are just happy that another cash to collect from them has been made available by govt
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra.

Yes, it may not be enough to do anything to you but to these petty traders it is something to them.

When was the last time you travel to your village to attend to the welfare and well-being of your people?

If you've not been doing that please start today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2018
xandy84:
You did not commit any sin. Just find your way out and leave the country behind..

Easier said than done..
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You are just a depressed frustrated soul. grin

My personal biz can feed you, house you, cloth you, and yours without me breaking a sweat.

You think I am some nairaland hormone influenced teenager such as you are?

In your eroded thinking you assume to me 10k is a lot of me when the tradermoni initiative is not being given by me nor is it being received by me.

It is big money for petty traders and rightly so too because for some of them, their entire ware isn't more than 6 or 8k . The tomato and pepper seller who counts and spreads her tomatoes and pepper for people to buy, how much do you think is a basket of tomatoes and pepper?

Or the seller of Fresh or grounded Okro how much is a basket of Okro?

You no get sense at all.

You who has not had any interaction with these petty traders yet you still want to claim they are dancing to a tune of "its our money" are you not confused for making such a contradictory statement?
I use to talk like u when i was a student, some years ago.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
grin they have sold their votes for 10,000naira.

I don't want to call any tribe

...they are collecting from Sokoto to Akwa-Ibom...better stop deceiving yourself...
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2018
They should know it's not free.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Munzy14:

I use to talk like u when i was a student, some years ago.

You are still a student. The only additional value to your life is the paltry 15k monthly allowance your principal the looters media crew pay you to kick against anything good from this FG.

Try and be smart enough to use it to start a petty business so you can also have access to this tradermoni . That would help your lean life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:

u dey mind am? Look at him saying he controls business worth millions of naira.. nairaland people sef. Lol una dey make me laugh. All I can say is that money don't talk. No need hanging shoulder@butterflye0
It is laughable my brother. If u see a mentality of one who controls even hundreds of thousand you will know. This students here, go extra mile to talk anyhow, u wont blame them. This politicians uses them for rally etc...
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:
This is totally awesome and warms my heart.

All they needed was just a little token from the government in support.

These are the real petty traders.

Kudos to the FG

God bless you my brother and bravo to the Fed govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
because of only 10k, that can't buy meot there's poverty in this shit hole country
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2018
edupedia:

...they are collecting from Sokoto to Akwa-Ibom...better stop deceiving yourself...
what's your problem .. Do you have comprehension issues?
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Almaiga: 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Only these division of people will dance o'er a paltry ten thousand naira.

Money wey no reach do anything tangible for Biafra.

Where is Biafra located? Don't even think of pointing towards the Eastern part of Nigeria. Except Biafra is located outside the shores of this Country, we are not ready to let go any inch of this Country to any Coward.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by edupedia: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
what's your problem .. Do you have compression issues?

...its called COMPREHENSION...stop the tramadol...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
because of only 10k, that can't buy meot
there's poverty in this shit hole country
This goes a long way to confirm that there's poverty in the land and millions are really living below $1

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Mankosi:

u dey mind am? Look at him saying he controls business worth millions of naira.. nairaland people sef. Lol una dey make me laugh. All I can say is that money don't talk. No need hanging shoulder@butterflye0. I am sure he's one of those guys that collect daily contribution from market women since he said he meet them daily in the market. He's just happy that another cash to collect from them has been made available by govt

What a dolt.

I am solidly neck deep into the agric sector so I know what I am talking about.

I own my very own piggery which like these petty traders, I began with just one pregnant sow about 4 years ago and today its worth several millions with a good number of people under my employment and I just began expanding with an additional 12 hectares of land I just acquired for proper Agricultural diversification.

I said the above so you would know I understand their plight because I have been there and done that.

I talk about myself all the time and use it to encourage people who like you and the other guy look down at small beginnings.

I speak from a place of humility because I know how I began. You can keep weeping in pains over the joy these petty traders are expressing for being remembered for the first time by the FG.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2018
Alejoc:
Staged!

Very difficult to please some Nigerians.

They criticize and find fault in every act and policy of the government as if they can do better.

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
edupedia:

...its called COMPREHENSION...stop the tramadol...
oh thank you for the correction, now let me go back and yab you correctly
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2018
Tareq1105:

God bless you my brother and bravo to the Fed govt

God bless you too. Let those who hate seeing others joyful keep on wailing.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2018
felo812000:
Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!

Ten thousand!!!

And some stewpeed ones are giving accolade. I spit on this program!!!!!!!!!!
No Worry It Will Soon Reach Ur Side
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Ake1: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Staged in a market place with recognizable market women who are obviously well known in the market as well abi?

Go and locate your brain

Do you care to know if the brain is LOCATABLE? Something that is beneath red sea!

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Anyad231: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Kudos to the FG
please what can 10k do 4 a petty biz...who is fooling who
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Ken4agent(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Kudos to the FG
Yet somebody will go outside Niaja to tell d world we are lazzy shocked
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Anyad231: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Money way no reach one of their pikin school fees...All of a sudden, election is around the corner and they know Nigerians are very vulnerable and they throw peanuts and na loan oh ,lool 10k loan ...way no reach minimum wage...and people are rejoicing. ....Na 55m ,unemployed son of the president take buy power bike.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2018
Ken4agent:

Yet somebody will go outside Niaja to tell d world we are lazzy shocked

Our farhers and mothers have always been hardworking. Its the youth who are the problem. Many have this "you owe me" mentality and want to be spoonfed.

Nobody wants to risk being an entrepreneur. They all want to hustle for white collar jobs.

That's laziness right there.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by masseratti: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful campaign strategy. I like it though, at least our mothers are getting their shares from the national cake directly without any thugs acting as intermediaries at the polling stations to shortchange them.

This is the original ''Share the money''.

PDP dey learns work. They were busy in their time sharing dollars to party big wigs and traditional rulers.

This is how to campaign the Nigerian way.

We need a volunteer from amongst us here to go tell these women that Bubu is a bigot whose appointments and cabinet make-up is swayed to benefit a particular region abeg, anything wey dem tell you, come back here come tell us. grin

I'd give the volunteer my own version of the trader money.

Anything you see for the market you are on your own oo.

Enjoy my siggy
PDP actually did same program during their time does not mean the people won't vote them out
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by armyofone(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Poverty ajoka oooo I cry for mother land.
10 k ?

babeosisi:
Poverty ajoka

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anyad231:
please what can 10k do 4 a petty biz...who is fooling who

Assignment for you.

Walk into the nearest market to you and ask this question.

After you do, take a pen and paper and listen as petty traders in the market would school you on what 10k can do for their petty biz.

Make sure you take notes so you would apply their years of wisdom and experience to your personal business. This way you would understand why 10 k in 10 places would make 100k and why "just" 10k off would never make 90k to suddenly become 100k

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by SternProphet: 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2018
dingbang:
grin they have sold their votes for 10,000naira.

I don't want to call any tribe

Better than selling it for ZERO Kobo like they did with PDP for 16 years.

1 Like

Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by lucy10(f): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
This is APC new way of vote buying. They think they are fooling Nigerians.
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Buterflyle0: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2018
Anyad231:
Money way no reach one of their pikin school fees...All of a sudden, election is around the corner and they know Nigerians are very vulnerable and they throw peanuts and na loan oh ,lool 10k loan ...way no reach minimum wage...and people are rejoicing. ....Na 55m ,unemployed son of the president take buy power bike.

Minimum wage comes monthly. A petty trader can make 5 times the minimum wage by the end of the month from their petty business.

Self employment is often the best employment.

This is a loan repayable in 6 months which is an extremely easy condition.

If I invest 10k in a petty business with a daily profit of 4k and I multiply that 4k with 26 days of the month (because I excluded Sundays) that would be over 100k a month from petty business while the white collar worker remains at their level of minimum wage.

Their children's school fees shouldn't be your problem all thanks to public schools and I know of a few parents with petty businesses who still managed to send their children through university with the proceeds thereof.

You should rather weep for yourself for not having a business mind
Re: Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) by Ake1: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Assignment for you.

Walk into the nearest market to you and ask this question.

After you do, take a pen and paper and listen as petty traders in the market would school you on what 10k can do for their petty biz.

Make sure you take notes so you would apply their years of wisdom and experience to your personal business. This way you would understand why 10 k in 10 places would make 100k and why "just" 10k off would never make 90k to suddenly become 100k

That kind person doesn't has personal business. The only personal business is defending looters and ipob online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke: I Will Be Osun State Governor By Next Friday / Ganduje Appoints Emir Sanusi As Chairman Council Of Chiefs / ‘why I Left APC’ — Abdulmumin Jibrin Opens Up On His Defection To NNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.